Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great but.yy. 16:56 - Mar 5 with 6547 viewsperchrockjack

Please no more gomis.
Shocking. Truly.
Anyone want to defend him in any way.

Hats off to fer. Well done son

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Great but.yy. on 21:57 - Mar 5 with 800 viewsjack247

Great but.yy. on 19:06 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

On what?

Work rate, attitude, desire, effectiveness, use to the team and club.

I ve had a large glass of a decent red so thst s all I can come up with.

Pretty logical to me and many others.

I could ask , why you disagree and see him as of being use to us. On what would you base that

I'm far from a Gomis apologist. I would get rid in the summer without a doubt.

You asked if anyone wanted to defend him in any way, I said he was brought on to do a particular job of stretching the game, which I thought he did well. I try to offer a balanced view, rather than slating a player regardless.

As an aside, the result today will probably mean we stay up. I can see the logic in starting negative threads about players when we have played awfully and lost. I can't work out the point of highlighting a scapegoat minutes after we won one of the most important games since we have been in the Premier League.
Great but.yy. on 22:08 - Mar 5 with 777 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great but.yy. on 21:57 - Mar 5 by jack247

I'm far from a Gomis apologist. I would get rid in the summer without a doubt.

You asked if anyone wanted to defend him in any way, I said he was brought on to do a particular job of stretching the game, which I thought he did well. I try to offer a balanced view, rather than slating a player regardless.

As an aside, the result today will probably mean we stay up. I can see the logic in starting negative threads about players when we have played awfully and lost. I can't work out the point of highlighting a scapegoat minutes after we won one of the most important games since we have been in the Premier League.

Indeed
Your right, great win

Sell him or just give him away , it doesn't matter what .

Or

Let's keep him & let him take £60000 a week , he's not interested & the OP is correct

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great but.yy. on 22:13 - Mar 5 with 754 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 22:08 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed
Your right, great win

Or

Let's keep him & let him take £60000 a week , he's not interested & the OP is correct

I doubt it's the first thing you thought the minute the whistle went like the OP though Tom,I'd imagine you were over the moon with the three points like most sane people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great but.yy. on 22:14 - Mar 5 with 752 viewsjack247

Great but.yy. on 22:08 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed
Your right, great win

Or

The OP didn't realise why we brought Gomis on.

Stretching the game for 10 minutes clearly isn't worth his weekly wage, that's what we wanted him to do today though. He completely ballsed up a shooting chance, but other than that did better than he usually does.

I'm baffled as to why people need to slag him off the day we took a giant step towards survival. He probably won't be here next season anyway. Why not just focus on the positives on a really positive day?
Great but.yy. on 22:21 - Mar 5 with 745 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 22:14 - Mar 5 by jack247

Stretching the game for 10 minutes clearly isn't worth his weekly wage, that's what we wanted him to do today though. He completely ballsed up a shooting chance, but other than that did better than he usually does.

I'm baffled as to why people need to slag him off the day we took a giant step towards survival. He probably won't be here next season anyway. Why not just focus on the positives on a really positive day?

The OP is a constant negative that's why,I've met him in real life and he's one of the most depressing c*nts you're ever likely to meet.

Great but.yy. on 22:22 - Mar 5 with 768 viewsmonmouth

Great but.yy. on 22:14 - Mar 5 by jack247

THE most positive day imaginable, even 10 man Soton kicked Sunderpaed in the nads. All we need now is Lerpwl to down the eagles and it's a wrap.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Great but.yy. on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 754 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Indeed I called it

Ayew off for gomis

And we all shock our heads after 5 minutes of it happening .

Come on guys we all know what's going in here , it's who is the OP !

I was delighted with the 3 pts and our 2 nd half performance , fer for Leon & barrow .!

The OP is correct be it Perchie or some loony from cwmbwrla .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great but.yy. on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 746 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 22:30 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed I called it

Ayew off for gomis

And we all shock our heads after 5 minutes of it happening .

Come on guys we all know what's going in here , it's who is the OP !

I was delighted with the 3 pts and our 2 nd half performance , fer for Leon & barrow .!

The OP is correct be it Perchie or some loony from cwmbwrla .

Nah I'm not having that Tom to pile into Gomis immediately after the whistle isn't normal.

Login to get fewer ads

Great but.yy. on 22:39 - Mar 5 with 733 viewsjack247

Great but.yy. on 22:34 - Mar 5 by Darran

Nah I'm not having that Tom to pile into Gomis immediately after the whistle isn't normal.

Quite.

I was more bothered that we won a massive 6 pointer than individual performances. Especially a 10 minute cameo.
Great but.yy. on 22:40 - Mar 5 with 729 viewsDarran

Great but.yy. on 22:39 - Mar 5 by jack247

Quite.

I was more bothered that we won a massive 6 pointer than individual performances. Especially a 10 minute cameo.

Exactly.

Great but.yy. on 22:49 - Mar 5 with 698 viewsjack_lord

Great but.yy. on 21:29 - Mar 5 by Darran

Well if you weren't at the game Jase you obviously won't know that he came on untill the 82nd f*cking minute.

I knew he came on near the end |Dar, and the radio commentators were saying that he messed up his shot but should have been looking to kill time which is what I thought he should have done against Arsenal. I though he did weel on Wednesday and the commentators seemed to think he made a contribution today.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Great but.yy. on 23:09 - Mar 5 with 681 viewsMrSwerve

Blimey I must have been watching a different game today.

Lacked pace and gave the ball away every. Single. Time.

It's not about attacking at all. The bloke can't even pass to a team mate. He always seems to put the team in jeopardy. Even Curt got fed up against Arsenal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024