Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bell 15:12 - Mar 11 with 3997 viewszxcvbnm

Recalled from Chester. Can't see him appearing on the bench tomorrow but must be a reason.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Bell on 15:27 - Mar 11 with 3956 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Because our star Man has gone to York.....simples.
Bell on 19:45 - Mar 11 with 3715 viewsD_Dale

Bell on 15:27 - Mar 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Because our star Man has gone to York.....simples.

That, or maybe because he's not been getting much time on the pitch - 3 appearances as a sub for the last 20 minutes or so (as on Tuesday, when he replaced the Chester player who had scored 4 goals).

As for tomorrow, I'd guess KH will obey the "don't change a winning team" superstition and, if no one was injured, start with the same eleven as at Coventry.
Bell on 22:05 - Mar 11 with 3559 viewsTalkingSutty

Bell on 19:45 - Mar 11 by D_Dale

That, or maybe because he's not been getting much time on the pitch - 3 appearances as a sub for the last 20 minutes or so (as on Tuesday, when he replaced the Chester player who had scored 4 goals).

As for tomorrow, I'd guess KH will obey the "don't change a winning team" superstition and, if no one was injured, start with the same eleven as at Coventry.

Always struck me as a player who needs some fire in his belly. He looks like a footballer and has all the physical attributes,but that's where it stops.

I watched him in the Lancashire Cup Final last Year at Leyland and he meandered through the game and looked lazy. The Bury youngsters ran rings around him. If you don't have the hunger what's the point? That was a Cup Final with Keith Hill in attendance, i was expecting a lot more from him.

He isn't the only one, we have a few kids who look like footballers but that's where it ends.Bell needs to look at Tony Ellis, he was a proper forward, put a shift in and scored goals. A bit like Henderson but maybe better.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2016 7:03]
Bell on 10:01 - Mar 12 with 3315 viewsParkinsGimp

Bell on 19:45 - Mar 11 by D_Dale

So he cant get a game at Chester...time to say goodbye me thinks. Another player not suited for this level of football.
Bell on 10:52 - Mar 12 with 3267 viewsboromat

Bell on 10:01 - Mar 12 by ParkinsGimp

So he cant get a game at Chester...time to say goodbye me thinks. Another player not suited for this level of football.

How old is he 18/19? Haha bit early to write him off I think! He's got all the physical qualities just needs to build on that with some game experience and hard work. I don't think we've ever had a youngster come through while I've supported Dale with his height and strength. Be a shame for it to be wasted!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bell on 10:55 - Mar 12 with 3256 viewsdalestats

Did you read hills interview happy chops?

Poll: Remain in the eu

Bell on 11:00 - Mar 12 with 3244 viewsfitzochris

If it wasn't for another poster on this forum claiming to know you, I would swear you were a wind-up merchant. You go out of your way to post negative comments about individual players but never back up those comments with anything like a reasoned view.

As has been asked of you before, how did you cope watching Dale during the 1980s? How did you cope watching Dale in the post-Sutton era? Post-Parkin?

All of that was worse than anything we see these days.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bell on 11:36 - Mar 12 with 3176 viewsdalestats

Gimp is mr predictable. Dale defeat and an appearance Sunday or Monday morning. Dale victory no sign of him

Login to get fewer ads

Bell on 12:32 - Mar 12 with 3098 viewsdalestats

I'm going to take a punt and say one of Hendo, holy, nml, bunney injured and bell on bench

Bell on 12:36 - Mar 12 with 3092 viewsTVOS1907

It's actually a minor miracle that we are 14th in League 1, some 13 points above the relegation zone, with such a crap squad of players.

Anyway, pleased to see your computer has been fixed. It's appeared to be broken in recent weeks.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2016 12:38]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bell on 14:27 - Mar 12 with 2998 viewsRodingdale

Straight into today's squad. No Holt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024