Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking tomorrow 20:32 - Mar 18 with 2427 viewsDale1990

It's my first trip to Oldham, can anyone recommend any parking spots?
Parking tomorrow on 21:34 - Mar 18 with 2354 viewsD_Alien

B&Q, two minutes from the ground, huge car park, used by both home and away fans, easy access to motorway

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Parking tomorrow on 21:37 - Mar 18 with 2337 viewsisitme

Parking tomorrow on 21:34 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

B&Q, two minutes from the ground, huge car park, used by both home and away fans, easy access to motorway

Isn't it limited to 3 hours and then you can get clamped?
Parking tomorrow on 21:45 - Mar 18 with 2314 viewsD_Alien

Parking tomorrow on 21:37 - Mar 18 by isitme

No. I've parked on there all day whilst working at ROH, no problem, and never seen anyone checking cars. Also, there will be dozens of football fan's cars there already, that will tell you it's safe.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Parking tomorrow on 21:50 - Mar 18 with 2289 viewsroccydaleian

Parking tomorrow on 21:37 - Mar 18 by isitme

Isn't clamping illegal now?
Parking tomorrow on 22:28 - Mar 18 with 2222 viewsbiffoboffo

The hospital car park behind B&Q is open and free, provided by Latics for home and away fans. Its large and new, best place to park. Map in link below.

For what its worth I can't see us getting anything tomorrow. Your lot seem to be playing with some freedom. Although our recent form is similar to yours (16 points from the last 10) we have actually been grinding out results rather than winning convincingly. And lets be honest, it must be your turn.

Have a good(ish) day tomorrow chaps. 😊

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/supporters-can-use-hospital-car-par
[Post edited 18 Mar 2016 22:45]
Parking tomorrow on 22:47 - Mar 18 with 2188 viewsR11BFC

Parking tomorrow on 22:28 - Mar 18 by biffoboffo

The hospital car park behind B&Q is open and free, provided by Latics for home and away fans. Its large and new, best place to park. Map in link below.

For what its worth I can't see us getting anything tomorrow. Your lot seem to be playing with some freedom. Although our recent form is similar to yours (16 points from the last 10) we have actually been grinding out results rather than winning convincingly. And lets be honest, it must be your turn.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/supporters-can-use-hospital-car-par

Just to back that up...i parked there this season - best away parking ever.

Come on you Latics!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Parking tomorrow on 05:26 - Mar 19 with 2085 viewsTalkingSutty

Parking tomorrow on 22:28 - Mar 18 by biffoboffo

I don't think this game will be won on skill or ability, the pitch will make it a leveller and then it's down to who wants the game the most. I hope I am wrong but I think that makes you favourites, your desperate for the points and playing at home.

Having said that, if we get a early goal then the pressure ramps up on Latics. Looking forward to the game and irrespective of the result i want us to put in a fully committed performance,if we do that I can accept a defeat. That's the difference between this game and the one against bury,it's different when we play that lot.

Prediction...1-1.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 5:27]
Parking tomorrow on 11:41 - Mar 19 with 1891 viewsaleanddale

Going through the lights by the retail park ( Nandos / McDonald's / Pizza Hut etc ) there is a scrap of land on the right.

Probably holds 200 or so cars - free to park 10 mins walk to BP but easy access back to motorway at full time.

Will be full after 2pm though I suspect but I usually arrive 90 minutes before kick off and have always had a choice of car parking spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024