Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its not over until its over 12:52 - Apr 13 with 3033 viewsSIRKEITH

Its been a while since I have been on here and I have just been looking down the many threads that have been put on here.

Its not long ago that people were seriously suggesting that Keith Hill should leave!!!

I don't here them saying this now?

Like I have said before, we should all embrace the great effort put in by all at Rochdale and really get behind them for the rest of the season. Beating last years points total is real progress and I think the continuity of the staff and players is a massive factor in that.

We are who we are, we are never going to be Man Utd, and I am enjoying what is being served up. We don't get it right every week, but I genuinely think that whoever we play, we can get something. I remember going to places like Peterborough, Southend, Gillingham and knowing that we didn't have a hope of getting a point.

Its a long shot, but we still have a glimmer of hope to sneak in the play offs. It would probably mean we have to win at least 5 of the remaining 6 games and teams above us slip up but the pressure is completely off us.

Keith Hill has mixed things up, stuck by some players and we appear to be playing somewhere near our best again.

Looking at the teams above us, there fixtures are ( on paper at least ) far trickier than ours.

If we can win Saturday, Tuesday night will be massive!!!

its not over until its over!!!
Its not over until its over on 12:54 - Apr 13 with 3020 viewsJimmyRustler

No-one ever suggested that Keith Hill leave so I hope you can forgive me for not reading the rest of your rallying cry.
Its not over until its over on 13:02 - Apr 13 with 2982 viewsdingdangblue

Its not over until its over on 12:54 - Apr 13 by JimmyRustler

No-one ever suggested that Keith Hill leave so I hope you can forgive me for not reading the rest of your rallying cry.

Apart from a couple of bucket WUM's

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Its not over until its over on 13:05 - Apr 13 with 2970 viewsTalkingSutty

Funny....that's exactly when I stopped reading. I remember maybe two posts from the resident wind up merchants but we all know who they are and not many people responded. In fact the ones that did respond ( me) stated even if we were relegated his job was safe. Obviously the OP as taken those posters seriously,it's a straight up case of being 'whooshed' and not the best of entrances!!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 13:10]
Its not over until its over on 13:39 - Apr 13 with 2888 viewsD_Alien

Likewise

Waste of a thread

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Its not over until its over on 14:00 - Apr 13 with 2823 viewsDaleiLama

https://i.imgur.com/MzkBdaP.mp4

guess it only works for youtube vids?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 14:01]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Its not over until its over on 15:13 - Apr 13 with 2693 viewsSIRKEITH

Ha ha, the people on here make me laugh.

Waste of a thread??

look down the list of topics and more than half are not even about football, let alone Rochdale!

Jimmy Rustler once said:

If the man at the helm right now wasn't KH and hadn't achieved what he's achieved with us, how many would be questioning his position right now?

I'm not talking just about results either. His attitude has always been quite poor towards the fans but the pre and post match comments with regards to today's game have really tickled my pickle and I'm sick of his condescension towards to the fans and to an extent, the club itself.

I don't think it would be unfair to label him tactically inept at this moment in time and tbh his decision making with regards to formations and starting lineups is almost suicidal.
Its not over until its over on 15:27 - Apr 13 with 2674 viewsdingdangblue

Its not over until its over on 15:13 - Apr 13 by SIRKEITH

Waste of a thread??

look down the list of topics and more than half are not even about football, let alone Rochdale!

Jimmy Rustler once said:

If the man at the helm right now wasn't KH and hadn't achieved what he's achieved with us, how many would be questioning his position right now?

I'm not talking just about results either. His attitude has always been quite poor towards the fans but the pre and post match comments with regards to today's game have really tickled my pickle and I'm sick of his condescension towards to the fans and to an extent, the club itself.

I don't think it would be unfair to label him tactically inept at this moment in time and tbh his decision making with regards to formations and starting lineups is almost suicidal.

'If the man at the helm right now wasn't KH and hadn't achieved what he's achieved with us, how many would be questioning his position right now?
I don't think it would be unfair to label him tactically inept at this moment in time and tbh his decision making with regards to formations and starting lineups is almost suicidal.'

I still don't see the bit where he says ' I want Keith Hill to leave' ?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 15:48]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Its not over until its over on 15:29 - Apr 13 with 2658 viewsbazingadale

I'M STILL HERE, HILL OUT
Login to get fewer ads

Its not over until its over on 15:33 - Apr 13 with 2648 views442Dale

Waste of a thread??

Jimmy Rustler once said:

Does it matter what the threads are about?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Its not over until its over on 15:39 - Apr 13 with 2636 viewsTalkingSutty

Waste of a thread??

Jimmy Rustler once said:

We know about his attitude towards the fans and his pre and post match comments. We give him some stick regarding them and i am sure the reason he makes the comments is to have a dig back,but we're all grown up about it. We have these domestics probably twice a year then it blows over, in fact we're due another one soon. It's always been the same, it's never been a bed of roses but we're used to it now.

We don't all have to agree with each other but at the end of the day I am sure we all respect Hilly for what he has done for the Club. He's not my cup of tea and I probably wouldn't be his but there's no way i would want him sacked, he's been brilliant for us.
Its not over until its over on 15:45 - Apr 13 with 2620 viewsD_Alien

Waste of a thread??

Jimmy Rustler once said:

Yep, a waste, and they cost nothing.

I'm surprised anyone's responded in any detail to a misinformed OP full of clichés.

Hope you find that funny.

Its not over until its over on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 2527 viewsDaleiLama

Its not over until its over on 15:45 - Apr 13 by D_Alien

Yep, a waste, and they cost nothing.

I'm surprised anyone's responded in any detail to a misinformed OP full of clichés.

Hope you find that funny.

Amazed you didn't jump on the spelling too?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Its not over until its over on 18:35 - Apr 13 with 2416 viewsD_Alien

Its not over until its over on 17:10 - Apr 13 by DaleiLama

Amazed you didn't jump on the spelling too?!?

I know you're just trying to encourage me to spell it out!

But nah, just rubbish content; a mixture of the bleeding obvious (some people seem to like that) and absolute tripe about fans wanting Hilly out.

Its not over until its over on 21:24 - Apr 13 with 2250 viewspioneer

Its not over until its over on 15:39 - Apr 13 by TalkingSutty

We know about his attitude towards the fans and his pre and post match comments. We give him some stick regarding them and i am sure the reason he makes the comments is to have a dig back,but we're all grown up about it. We have these domestics probably twice a year then it blows over, in fact we're due another one soon. It's always been the same, it's never been a bed of roses but we're used to it now.

We don't all have to agree with each other but at the end of the day I am sure we all respect Hilly for what he has done for the Club. He's not my cup of tea and I probably wouldn't be his but there's no way i would want him sacked, he's been brilliant for us.

Agree 100%, but what is interesting about comments on this board is that many were calling for Eastham to be picked and Lancashire dropped. Only when the manager finally made the move did our form (and in particular defence) improve.

If only he had made the move a few weeks earlier, who knows where we might have been. Thats football!
Its not over until its over on 22:46 - Apr 13 with 2176 viewsR17ALE

I actually agree with Sir Keith's post, but he's just trying too hard.

I'm dyed in the wool and could never have penned that!

Posters need to realise, before posting, that most of us have been watching Dale a bloody long time!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Its not over until its over on 22:51 - Apr 13 with 2161 viewsrobtheb

Its not over until its over on 15:33 - Apr 13 by 442Dale

Does it matter what the threads are about?

Agree, if they were all about football it would be boring.
Its not over until its over on 23:45 - Apr 13 with 2112 viewsJimmyRustler

Waste of a thread??

Jimmy Rustler once said:

Might I suggest another self imposed exile in order to prevent yourself from looking like a total tit in the future?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024