Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 19:56 - Apr 16 with 3635 viewsbatfink

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/102
Highlights on 20:12 - Apr 16 with 3560 viewsD_Alien

Normally, highlights show at least one clip of action for both teams.

The Blackpool highlights consisted of ever louder booing!

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 20:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Highlights on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 3460 viewsanimal8

Talking to blackpool fans after the game and genuinely felt sorry for them .there chairman is a absolute prick,who seems taking them back to where he rescued them from and doesn't give a toss about the fans .Chris dunphy we salute you .
Highlights on 21:57 - Apr 16 with 3301 viewsrobbowood

Highlights on 20:39 - Apr 16 by animal8

Talking to blackpool fans after the game and genuinely felt sorry for them .there chairman is a absolute prick,who seems taking them back to where he rescued them from and doesn't give a toss about the fans .Chris dunphy we salute you .

An 'unusual' match report from one of the many suffering blackpool fans on their forum (the Blackpool chairman and his son are being refered to)

Well, me and Daddy and junior arrived at the ground for the pre match directors meal and were shocked to see it was home cooked and fresh, with that kind of spending Rochdale will do a Portsmouth.

Anyway, out to our seats to be greeted by the sight of our away support, it was brilliant that they were all chanting our name with such enthusiasm, I was amazed to see that all four sides of the ground were open, madness! With that kind of proflii...profgila...spending they'll be bust in no time.

Some people kicked a ball around for 45 minutes before our half time directorial snacks, amazed that the Lucozade was in date and that the pies were fresh that day, that kind of wasteful cash throwing will have the Bury United down in no time.

I gave Daddy his injection and he seemed to perk up a bit for the second half where some other things happened on the football court, my name was being sung by our proles and it really made my heart swell, although that could have been the massive high blood pressure I'm on those pills for.

While staring around trying to gather my thoughts I noticed that manager fella I hired from the shortlist in the summer was doing a great job, looking confused and shouting in his mac, great stuff.

I couldn't fail to notice though that some of our orange shirts looked like they were new, I'll have to have a word with the kit man thingy bloke, I told him in August those shirts were to last the season.

Anyway the unpire blew for the end of the game and as the fans sung my name I retired for drinks and snacks, imagine my horror that they were using £7.99 a bottle wine, I tried to tell them about that stuff I found in B & M but they appeared to be laughing at a joke I missed.

After that it was helping Daddy to the Range Rover, giving him his blanket and then heading back to home where Vicky has my tizer and snacks ready to go. I noticed on the way out of the car park that all the signs were legible and some of the ground looked like it had been painted this decade, with that kind of mental expin..expandis...spending they'll surely go bust in weeks.

Next week Fleetwood! I think Andy's invitation has got lost in the post but I can't make it anyway as I'm blowing the brains of defenceless animals out that day.

Thanks
Joffles.
Highlights on 23:00 - Apr 16 with 3170 viewsD_Dale

Highlights on 20:12 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

Normally, highlights show at least one clip of action for both teams.

The Blackpool highlights consisted of ever louder booing!

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 20:13]

Did Eastham get a touch on McDermott's free kick? He didn't seem to from the TV report - did anyone get a clearer view from the stand?
Highlights on 23:10 - Apr 16 with 3142 viewsDaley_Lama

Karl Joffrey Oyston - Joffers to his plebs

Poll: DF in or out

Highlights on 23:58 - Apr 16 with 3046 viewsD_Alien

Highlights on 23:00 - Apr 16 by D_Dale

Did Eastham get a touch on McDermott's free kick? He didn't seem to from the TV report - did anyone get a clearer view from the stand?

It just about brushed a few tufts of Eastham's hair. Don't think the direction of the ball changed and it may well have gone in anyway, though without Eastham being there the keeper would've reacted differently.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Highlights on 18:13 - Apr 17 with 2634 viewsD_Dale

Highlights on 23:58 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

It just about brushed a few tufts of Eastham's hair. Don't think the direction of the ball changed and it may well have gone in anyway, though without Eastham being there the keeper would've reacted differently.

Thanks, Ashley Eastham gave the impression he'd got a touch on it. If had been credited to McDermott, it would have been a goal scored from about 60 yards out. A rare occurrence.

I remember Andy Flounders lobbing a shot over the keeper from about the same spot.
Highlights on 18:23 - Apr 17 with 2612 viewsonedalefan

Highlights on 23:58 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

I was straight behind where the ball was going and the touch was a lot more than people seemed. Might have gone in anyway but the touch made sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024