Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official random whinge thread... 13:08 - Jul 10 with 10922 viewsStarsky

It's all quiet on the footy front, what with the new owners of our dear club all becoming silent partners...

So, it's a whinge page. I'll go first...

I just bought some new dinnerware.

WTF is the point of those sticky labels underneath, that you can't get off for love or money?
Bonkers!

It's just the internet, init.

The official random whinge thread... on 21:38 - Jul 10 with 1731 viewsNeathJack

People with trolleys who stop for a chat at the entrance to supermarkets blocking the way in and out.

Checkout staff in B&Q who insist on asking you "Did you find everything you were looking for?" and tell you about the £100 draw on the back of your receipt every single time you buy something.

Pay & Display ticket machines that don't give change. Robbing ****s.

British Gas.
The official random whinge thread... on 21:38 - Jul 10 with 1731 viewsswanjackal

The official random whinge thread... on 21:36 - Jul 10 by monmouth

Determindly miserable people when I greet them happily in the morning, because I love life and other people.

Well I am borderline sociopathic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The official random whinge thread... on 21:38 - Jul 10 with 1731 viewsmorningstar

Charity bags that come through the door on an almost daily basis! But it's the same ones regularly! I mean how much old unwanted clothes do they think we've got! I'm down to 3 pairs of shorts and socks plus 2 t-shirts as it is, but they still keep coming!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The official random whinge thread... on 21:40 - Jul 10 with 1721 viewsunion_jack

The official random whinge thread... on 21:38 - Jul 10 by morningstar

Charity bags that come through the door on an almost daily basis! But it's the same ones regularly! I mean how much old unwanted clothes do they think we've got! I'm down to 3 pairs of shorts and socks plus 2 t-shirts as it is, but they still keep coming!

And then don't pick them up on the day stated!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official random whinge thread... on 23:17 - Jul 10 with 1634 viewsStarsky

Smokers treating the streets as their personal ashtray whether driving or on foot.
Messy bastads

It's just the internet, init.

The official random whinge thread... on 07:30 - Jul 11 with 1580 viewswaynekerr55

Unnecessary rudeness. Was in Waitrose in Westfield and this elderly chap was so rude to the girl serving him his FREE coffee.

There's simply no need for it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official random whinge thread... on 08:05 - Jul 11 with 1566 viewsdameedna

The bliss point with technologists developing product that can be mass manufactured cheaply but concealing it's sweetness.
The official random whinge thread... on 08:43 - Jul 11 with 1550 viewsPegojack

And feckin' catalogues coming through the door from Mr Kleeneze or whatever it's feckin' called, with a note saying "if you don't want to buy anything, just leave your catalogue on the front door step on Thursday and I'll collect it". What am I, your slave? DId I ask you to shove your rubbish through my letterbox?

Had one last week. It went straight in the recycling. Then the cheeky fecker left a note saying "didn't see your catalogue on the step, I'll look again on Monday". You can look all you want, you pushy kaaant, it's on the local tip.
Login to get fewer ads

The official random whinge thread... on 09:06 - Jul 11 with 1523 viewsjacktar

On the upside they're great for using to line my kitchen pedal bin. Haven't had to buy bin liners for yonks.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The official random whinge thread... on 09:08 - Jul 11 with 1519 viewsWarwickHunt

The official random whinge thread... on 08:05 - Jul 11 by dameedna

The bliss point with technologists developing product that can be mass manufactured cheaply but concealing it's sweetness.

Apostrophes used for the possessive pronoun.
The official random whinge thread... on 09:10 - Jul 11 with 1506 viewsmonmouth

The official random whinge thread... on 09:08 - Jul 11 by WarwickHunt

Ah right, it makes sense now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official random whinge thread... on 09:12 - Jul 11 with 1498 viewsNogginthenog

The official random whinge thread... on 09:08 - Jul 11 by WarwickHunt

Ha, I like what you did there.
The official random whinge thread... on 09:17 - Jul 11 with 1493 viewsWarwickHunt

The official random whinge thread... on 09:06 - Jul 11 by jacktar

On the upside they're great for using to line my kitchen pedal bin. Haven't had to buy bin liners for yonks.

I'd put one outside for the bin men and the charity van picked it up.

"It's rubbish."
"Oh - that's OK. We can still use it!"
"No - it's real rubbish. For the bin men."
"Oh."

The official random whinge thread... on 09:22 - Jul 11 with 1488 viewsjack247

The official random whinge thread... on 20:52 - Jul 10 by Muteswan

Cyclists on the Mumbles road, why can't they use the cycle path that was made especially for them to keep them safe from the traffic. They also should stick to the laws of the country by not going through red lights.

Is it possible to up arrow this twice?
The official random whinge thread... on 10:34 - Jul 11 with 1456 viewsJohnw102

Being charged £2.50 to print my match ticket at home, using my ink and electricity!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official random whinge thread... on 10:54 - Jul 11 with 1136 viewsHighjack

People who say could of and should of instead of could have and should have.

Politicians who start every single sentence with "let's be clear about this" then talk a load of bollocks that isn't at all clear.

The fact Tony Blair hasn't swung at Tyburn yet really annoys me for some reason.

I also hate the fact you can take a free kick quickly if you are in your own half but if you want to shoot or cross you have to wait for the wall to be set up and the keeper to be ready etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official random whinge thread... on 11:15 - Jul 11 with 1122 viewsPegojack

And plonkers being interviewed on the TV news who begin their answers with "So..."

Interviewer: "Jim Bloggs is an expert on foreign currency movements. Jim, what's going to happen to the pound post Brexit?"

Jim Bloggs: "So, the pound's value has slipped by ten percent since last week..."

Interviewer: "Thanks, Jim. By the way, is it OK if I beat you around the head with a baseball bat?".
The official random whinge thread... on 11:17 - Jul 11 with 1117 viewsdna

The official random whinge thread... on 20:52 - Jul 10 by Muteswan

Cyclists on the Mumbles road, why can't they use the cycle path that was made especially for them to keep them safe from the traffic. They also should stick to the laws of the country by not going through red lights.

Cyclists on any road that has a cycle path (Fabian Way)

They think if they put a bit of lycra on they can ride 3 abreast and have a chat!!!
The official random whinge thread... on 11:19 - Jul 11 with 1117 viewsmonmouth

The official random whinge thread... on 11:15 - Jul 11 by Pegojack

And plonkers being interviewed on the TV news who begin their answers with "So..."

Interviewer: "Jim Bloggs is an expert on foreign currency movements. Jim, what's going to happen to the pound post Brexit?"

Jim Bloggs: "So, the pound's value has slipped by ten percent since last week..."

Interviewer: "Thanks, Jim. By the way, is it OK if I beat you around the head with a baseball bat?".

Or politicians that keep saying 'Look' as if it makes them seem firm and in charge. Yes, Balls, I'm looking at you and your ilk. I would love to see an interviewer interrupt with 'Excuse me, you've said look ten times now and I'm looking but I can't see anything of substance'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official random whinge thread... on 11:56 - Jul 11 with 1097 viewsPhil_S

People who refuse to say thank you when you hold the door open for them, I am not your servant and am not obliged to do it

People (particularly on the tube) who love to play their music through their headphones but loud enough that we can all hear the dull thud of the bass. You will go deaf...

In general people who cannot be arsed to say please or thank you to people that are serving/being served by
The official random whinge thread... on 12:19 - Jul 11 with 1083 viewsHighjack

Snobby people who judge and look down upon other people on the basis of what newspaper they read.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official random whinge thread... on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 1059 viewsjack247

The official random whinge thread... on 11:56 - Jul 11 by Phil_S

People who refuse to say thank you when you hold the door open for them, I am not your servant and am not obliged to do it

People (particularly on the tube) who love to play their music through their headphones but loud enough that we can all hear the dull thud of the bass. You will go deaf...

In general people who cannot be arsed to say please or thank you to people that are serving/being served by

Along similar lines, people who don't acknowledge when you pull in for them to pass on a narrow lane. Particularly when it's your right of way and you do it anyway as you can see they can barely drive in the first place.

And

People who drive in the inside line by the bay view to undertake queuing traffic, then get really arsey when they get boxed in.
The official random whinge thread... on 14:31 - Jul 11 with 1015 viewsWarwickHunt

The official random whinge thread... on 10:54 - Jul 11 by Highjack

People who say could of and should of instead of could have and should have.

Politicians who start every single sentence with "let's be clear about this" then talk a load of bollocks that isn't at all clear.

The fact Tony Blair hasn't swung at Tyburn yet really annoys me for some reason.

I also hate the fact you can take a free kick quickly if you are in your own half but if you want to shoot or cross you have to wait for the wall to be set up and the keeper to be ready etc.

"People who say could of and should of instead of could have and should have"

WTF is nothink/somethink (or nuffink/sumfink) all about?

Anyone who says "Can I get..." when ordering something.
The official random whinge thread... on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 1008 viewsperchrockjack

Theresa may s posture.

Stand up straight girl and throw put your magnificent bosom.

Might help if she visits a good corsetierre.

Do you know any Philip.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official random whinge thread... on 15:31 - Jul 11 with 986 viewsPhil_S

The official random whinge thread... on 12:37 - Jul 11 by jack247

Along similar lines, people who don't acknowledge when you pull in for them to pass on a narrow lane. Particularly when it's your right of way and you do it anyway as you can see they can barely drive in the first place.

And

People who drive in the inside line by the bay view to undertake queuing traffic, then get really arsey when they get boxed in.

People who box me in when I undertake queuing traffic at the Bay View...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024