Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A human head transplant 23:58 - Aug 3 with 1689 viewsDarran

I hope Skippy can get a new one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3721986/Patient-set-undergo-world-s-hu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A human head transplant on 00:00 - Aug 4 with 1684 viewsThursday

"The terminally ill man who is set to become the world's first head transplant recipient"

That's all I needed to read. He's not going to be a head transplant recipient, is he? He's a body transplant recipient. Or would be if this wasn't garbage.
A human head transplant on 00:04 - Aug 4 with 1669 viewsLord_Bony

So he is having his head transplanted onto a donor body at a cost of £14 million?

That is scary and fascinating at the same time...if it works it will open up the pandoras box for humanity.

When you are old if you can afford it just have a body transplant....tidy..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A human head transplant on 06:38 - Aug 4 with 1615 viewsDr_Winston

A human head transplant on 00:04 - Aug 4 by Lord_Bony

So he is having his head transplanted onto a donor body at a cost of £14 million?

That is scary and fascinating at the same time...if it works it will open up the pandoras box for humanity.

When you are old if you can afford it just have a body transplant....tidy..

Your head would still be old. And your brain. Not really much of a reason for a transplant.

This poor bastard hasn't got an awful lot to lose so might as well have a go and see what happens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A human head transplant on 07:24 - Aug 4 with 1589 viewsLord_Bony

A human head transplant on 06:38 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

Your head would still be old. And your brain. Not really much of a reason for a transplant.

This poor bastard hasn't got an awful lot to lose so might as well have a go and see what happens.

Could always spend a further 5 mill,go the full hog and get a brain transplant at the same time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

A human head transplant on 07:42 - Aug 4 with 1561 viewsdickythorpe

What possibly could go wrong here?
A human head transplant on 07:48 - Aug 4 with 1558 viewsWarwickHunt

A human head transplant on 07:24 - Aug 4 by Lord_Bony

Could always spend a further 5 mill,go the full hog and get a brain transplant at the same time.

With Skippy's luck he'd probably get yours...
A human head transplant on 08:50 - Aug 4 with 1525 viewsPegojack

A human head transplant on 07:48 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

With Skippy's luck he'd probably get yours...

A human head transplant on 09:17 - Aug 4 with 1498 viewsLord_Bony

true dat

Login to get fewer ads

A human head transplant on 09:22 - Aug 4 with 1487 viewsLeonisGod

"The new body would come from a transplant donor who is classified brain dead but otherwise healthy."

Maybe Skip's the donor?

Although nothing about prodigious list making in there, so probably not.
A human head transplant on 11:02 - Aug 4 with 1417 viewsunion_jack

A human head transplant on 07:24 - Aug 4 by Lord_Bony

Although said tongue in cheek, where do you get a brain from? I mean one that's fully functioning and healthy.

As pointed out, not off this site that's for sure! Although, you never know at the right price

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

A human head transplant on 12:37 - Aug 4 with 1382 viewsDr_Winston

A human head transplant on 11:02 - Aug 4 by union_jack

Although said tongue in cheek, where do you get a brain from? I mean one that's fully functioning and healthy.

As pointed out, not off this site that's for sure! Although, you never know at the right price

Just don't let this guy be in charge of finding one...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A human head transplant on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1347 viewsLeonisGod

A human head transplant on 11:02 - Aug 4 by union_jack

Must be quite tricky, as the brain dies after only a few minutes without oxygen. So I assume it would have to be planned, where the know someone is going to peg it in hospital and they can get it out straight away. Or administer drugs that will limit the damage to the brain whilst they operate to remove it.

This quack is described as controversial, and hasn't released any details, so it could well be one large publicity stunt.
A human head transplant on 23:14 - Aug 4 with 1260 viewsBigPhilG

I thought this was impossible
A human head transplant on 23:17 - Aug 4 with 1254 viewsDJack

A human head transplant on 23:14 - Aug 4 by BigPhilG

I thought this was impossible

IIRC it has already been done with a monkey...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A human head transplant on 10:14 - Aug 6 with 1146 viewsskippyjack

and you talk about other posters on another site talking about you.. OJ was right about you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

A human head transplant on 11:07 - Aug 6 with 1127 viewsArtur_Adeyemi

Unless its a perfect colour match he won't half look weird on the beach
A human head transplant on 11:18 - Aug 6 with 1111 viewsHumpty

Enjoy!

And hope it leaves your mind quicker than it left mine.

Disclaimer. Don't watch it if you don't want to watch a head kept alive.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024