Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some lower league hilarity.. 16:47 - Aug 6 with 27421 viewsJonnyTheJack

Cardiff fans booing Jazz because he refused to do the Ayatollah numerous times

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175718
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:10 - Aug 8 with 2423 viewspencoedjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:00 - Aug 8 by ScoobyDoo

Just been reading through all the posts about the Palace game, am i right in saying your average crowd that season was 14000? Must have been the visit to Cardiff that brought you all out, 20000 wasn't it?😁

14000 that is probably bigger than your average crowd will be this season. ST sales still below 10k ?

Of course if you drew us in the cup it would be a sell out .....
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:27 - Aug 8 with 2379 viewsdailew

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:10 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

14000 that is probably bigger than your average crowd will be this season. ST sales still below 10k ?

He hasn't got a scooby's about anything more than a few seasons ago.

14,000 ave was v good them days.

Scumdiff were in the same division and couldn't even manage 10,000 average

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 2359 viewsjack247

I'd love that.

Jazz Richards is a jack, is a jack, is a jack....
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:25 - Aug 8 with 2230 viewsScoobyDoo

Must have been the highlight of the season for you Pen, or was you not around then? .
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:35 - Aug 8 with 2197 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:25 - Aug 8 by ScoobyDoo

Must have been the highlight of the season for you Pen, or was you not around then? .

Beating you in the league cup? To be honest, it actually was one of the highlights back then. How things have changed in such a short space of time. We would probably play the fringe players if we drew you this season.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 2177 viewsScoobyDoo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:35 - Aug 8 by jack247

Beating you in the league cup? To be honest, it actually was one of the highlights back then. How things have changed in such a short space of time. We would probably play the fringe players if we drew you this season.

Hope not bud, wouldn't want to go back down that cesspit.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 2155 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:45 - Aug 8 by ScoobyDoo

Hope not bud, wouldn't want to go back down that cesspit.

It would be a nice run out for the like of Nordfeldt, van Der Hoorn and Fulton. More importantly, it would be something for the remaining bluebirds to tell their grandkids about. I still remember going to West Ham when we were lower league. Be the same sort of thing
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:57 - Aug 8 with 2135 viewspencoedjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:50 - Aug 8 by jack247

It would be a nice run out for the like of Nordfeldt, van Der Hoorn and Fulton. More importantly, it would be something for the remaining bluebirds to tell their grandkids about. I still remember going to West Ham when we were lower league. Be the same sort of thing

Jazz might have just made the side if we hadn't shipped him out to lower league fodder
Login to get fewer ads

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:59 - Aug 8 with 2119 viewsItchySphincter

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:57 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Jazz might have just made the side if we hadn't shipped him out to lower league fodder

Probably not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 12:50 - Aug 10 with 1936 viewsmacthejack

I've mostly ignored this but just seen this on the BBC website from Trollope:

"I've spoken to Jazz at length and he's aware of the club traditions, he knows his obligations moving forward," said boss Paul Trollope.

"I wasn't aware until later in the evening but we've got evidence and he assures us he did it, which I think some of the supporters saw. Moving forward he knows the tradition of the club and what he has to do. I don't think it will be an issue."

Which sounds rather like he's been told by management to do it. If it was me I'd tell him to f*ck right off, he's there to play his best football possible, anything else is completely irrelevant.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 12:55 - Aug 10 with 1934 viewssherpajacob

Some lower league hilarity.. on 12:50 - Aug 10 by macthejack

"I've spoken to Jazz at length and he's aware of the club traditions, he knows his obligations moving forward," said boss Paul Trollope.

"I wasn't aware until later in the evening but we've got evidence and he assures us he did it, which I think some of the supporters saw. Moving forward he knows the tradition of the club and what he has to do. I don't think it will be an issue."

Which sounds rather like he's been told by management to do it. If it was me I'd tell him to f*ck right off, he's there to play his best football possible, anything else is completely irrelevant.

of course maintaining long held club traditions is important to Cardiff. Did any Cardiff players refuse to wear red?

sounds like Trollope isn't really the one in charge at the club.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 12:55 - Aug 10 with 1930 viewspikeypaul

If Jazz took this to the Players Union Cardiff would be fecked.
He's contracted to play football not slap his head like a monkey performing in a circus.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 1899 viewsSmellyplumz

Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:25 - Aug 8 by ScoobyDoo

Still above you mugs you twange

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Some lower league hilarity.. on 13:26 - Aug 10 with 1857 viewsBlasterJack

It's quite pathetic really. You can imagine Trollope sitting down with him
"Go on, please tap your head, please Jazz. You can go home from training early next week if you do".

FFS.

Although the length of this thread is fairly sad too.
And I appreciate the irony there, seeing as I've added to it.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:35 - Aug 10 with 1801 viewsjackonicko

It's quotes like these that make you realise quite how small Cardiff have become. Insignificant.

They are now so irrelevant I don't even feel the need to put an asterisk in their name anymore,
Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 1780 viewsTom1912

Haven't been following this but those quotes from the manager are hilarious
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 14:49]
Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 1780 viewsScoobyDoo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:35 - Aug 10 by jackonicko

It's quotes like these that make you realise quite how small Cardiff have become. Insignificant.

They are now so irrelevant I don't even feel the need to put an asterisk in their name anymore,

But you still felt the need to add to this thread though, don't worry bud 11000 others did as well.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:57 - Aug 10 with 1762 viewsjackonicko

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:45 - Aug 10 by ScoobyDoo

But you still felt the need to add to this thread though, don't worry bud 11000 others did as well.

Oh aye. It's close season. I'll read anything that's on a Swansea website to pass the time until the Premier League starts and we can talk about football games again.

It's all right for you guys, the little leagues started last week.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:02 - Aug 10 with 1749 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:45 - Aug 10 by ScoobyDoo

Talking about Cardiff on here is a nice bit of nostalgia. Good to look back and remember how far we have come every now and then
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:32 - Aug 10 with 1637 viewsPhil_S

Quality manager telling his player to keep the crowd amused during the game

Why is this still rumbling on?
Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:25 - Aug 11 with 1499 viewsblaine_scfc

Just had a text off a Scummer mate, Jazz refuses to the ayatollah again while warming up at Bristol Rovers.

He's asking for a rough time ... Funny how serious they take it mind.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:30 - Aug 11 with 1483 viewssherpajacob

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:25 - Aug 11 by blaine_scfc

Just had a text off a Scummer mate, Jazz refuses to the ayatollah again while warming up at Bristol Rovers.

A Cardiff friend of mine who was there Saturday tells me about 4 or 5 of the fans requests for him to do it were while play was going on and jazz was marking people.

Will this thread ever end ?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:35 - Aug 11 with 1459 viewslonglostjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:25 - Aug 11 by blaine_scfc

Typical of a declining club with delusional fans. They start to concentrate on the really important things like slapping your head. Bit of distraction from the reality of football bless them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Some lower league hilarity.. on 19:55 - Aug 11 with 1417 viewsGravy

Joke Club. Joke Fans.

C'mon the Gas !!!
Some lower league hilarity.. on 20:08 - Aug 11 with 1371 viewsskippyjack

The fact we bought a World Cup winner as our back up striker.. and 15 million for the most promising young Forward in Spain.. and they have scooped up our former 5th choice fullback as their main signing.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024