Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some lower league hilarity.. 16:47 - Aug 6 with 27401 viewsJonnyTheJack

Cardiff fans booing Jazz because he refused to do the Ayatollah numerous times

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175718
Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 2450 viewsDr_Winston

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:03 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

The difference is the swimaway is only ever done in Cardiff games and it's a fan thing. OK pratley did it once but has any other player?

McLeod. And they loved him for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:08 - Aug 7 with 2441 viewsblaine_scfc

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:03 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

The difference is the swimaway is only ever done in Cardiff games and it's a fan thing. OK pratley did it once but has any other player?

I was going to say the same thing, we don't ask players to do the "swim away", to be honest l, you only ever hear it when we are playing Cardiff.

Jazz was right not to do it, the same fans giving him jip are probably the same fans who used to boo our players at international duty before all this "Together Stronger" stuff. F*ck em
Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:32 - Aug 7 with 2378 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-cardiff-city-signi

One fan, Carl Curtis, who helped organise transport for the 1,700 hardcore Cardiff supporters who travelled to St Andrews for the first match of the season, wrote on the Cardiff City forum he helps run: "I am at the game and this is absolutely true. In fact, it is now seven times [Richards has been asked to do the Ayatollah].

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 2328 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:32 - Aug 7 by SwansNZ

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-cardiff-city-signi

One fan, Carl Curtis, who helped organise transport for the 1,700 hardcore Cardiff supporters who travelled to St Andrews for the first match of the season, wrote on the Cardiff City forum he helps run: "I am at the game and this is absolutely true. In fact, it is now seven times [Richards has been asked to do the Ayatollah].

Haha seems like he's caused a major diplomatic incident.

They are so small minded and insecure, they have to virtually make any ex Swans player do it in order to say things like "Andrew Legg loves us more than you". F*cking hell grow up is it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:02 - Aug 7 with 2302 views1983

We sign a player for £15 Million pound they are upset about somebody tapping their heads

Worlds apart

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 2260 viewsLoyal

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:52 - Aug 6 by Darran

Scoobys the biggest prick ever to post on here.

Er .....
Excuse me pal, that's me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:21 - Aug 7 with 2240 viewsItchySphincter

Some lower league hilarity.. on 09:32 - Aug 7 by SwansNZ

That'll be Carl Curtis aka Ankles from Skewen. They've got some c*nts following them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:23 - Aug 7 with 2235 viewsDarran

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:13 - Aug 7 by Loyal

Er .....
Excuse me pal, that's me.

Sorry Belf.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:34 - Aug 7 with 2201 viewspikeypaul

More bull shite from the scummer Robbie and Alan were nowhere near the club when the rsoles started slapping their heads.
The boys a dreamer.

He should be more concerned that the scum are now more than happy taking players that are not
good enough for us showing the massive gulf in class between the two clubs.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 10:39]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:39 - Aug 7 with 2177 viewsdobjack2

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:21 - Aug 7 by ItchySphincter

That'll be Carl Curtis aka Ankles from Skewen. They've got some c*nts following them.

I thought CaRl had been told to feck off more than 7 times and he still hasn't done it
Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:41 - Aug 7 with 2168 viewsAngelRangelQS

I saw a comment from one of them on Facebook who said something like "all those swans fans saying its a fuss about nothing, you'd be livid if he'd actually done it"...

As much as I like Jazz... As if any Swans fans would care less whether our ex third choice right back did it or not!!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 10:41]
Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:44 - Aug 7 with 2149 viewsDarran

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:41 - Aug 7 by AngelRangelQS

I saw a comment from one of them on Facebook who said something like "all those swans fans saying its a fuss about nothing, you'd be livid if he'd actually done it"...

As much as I like Jazz... As if any Swans fans would care less whether our ex third choice right back did it or not!!

Exactly,f*ck him.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 10:47 - Aug 7 with 2131 viewsdobjack2

Exactly. It's no different to doing something silly to make little children happy.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 11:17 - Aug 7 with 2078 viewsMurph75

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:54 - Aug 6 by ScoobyDoo

Been to the game today and yes Jazz refused to do it, although better players than him have done , Robbie James, Alan Curtis and Leggie. All it needs now is one of you beauties to put something up of him doing the swim away and his days are numbered. Alternatively, he could be a model professional and dont get mixed up in that childishness!.what do you think?

Your first game of a new season and you spend most of your Saturday evening on our forum.

Sad b*stard.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 11:19 - Aug 7 with 2064 viewsDarran

Some lower league hilarity.. on 11:17 - Aug 7 by Murph75

Your first game of a new season and you spend most of your Saturday evening on our forum.

Sad b*stard.

Great post.

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:48 - Aug 7 with 1918 viewstrampie

Some lower league hilarity.. on 08:15 - Aug 7 by jack247

Forget all that, it's irrelevant. Jazz didn't do it because he is a Jack. Rightly so.

Perhaps you should do the Ayatollah in the face of the self styled leader of the Kaardiff fans, he needs to know when in Rome and all that. lol

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:53 - Aug 7 with 1913 viewsDDCH

Like that they now have people pretending to witness him doing it, to try and detract from the embarrassment

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:55 - Aug 7 with 1907 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 14:48 - Aug 7 by trampie

Perhaps you should do the Ayatollah in the face of the self styled leader of the Kaardiff fans, he needs to know when in Rome and all that. lol

Why would I do the Ayatollah in the face of anyone. I'm a jack. Same as Jazz.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:07 - Aug 7 with 1874 viewsScoobyDoo

That's why this thread is in it's 4th page!
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 1857 viewsjack247

Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:07 - Aug 7 by ScoobyDoo

That's why this thread is in it's 4th page!

We are laughing at you, not with you
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:16 - Aug 7 with 1840 viewsScoobyDoo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 11:17 - Aug 7 by Murph75

Sad b*stard.

Hardly son, spent 45 mins on here last night and one post after, if that's most of the night to you bud good luck to you! Never mind you got an admirer in Dazza, if that's anything to go by! Don't know who's the thickest, you or him.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:17 - Aug 7 with 1831 viewsMurph75

Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:13 - Aug 7 by jack247

We are laughing at you, not with you

Plus our league doesn't start until next week. We need to humour ourselves with that lower league sh!t your lot serve up week in week out.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:44 - Aug 7 with 1774 viewsMrSwerve

That thread can't be real. Please tell me that people aren't that thick.

"Oh the player didn't tap his head like we go in the crowd because we're bloobirds innit...what a piece of scum!"

Talk about supporting your players...

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:50 - Aug 7 with 1763 viewsMurph75

Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:16 - Aug 7 by ScoobyDoo

Hardly son, spent 45 mins on here last night and one post after, if that's most of the night to you bud good luck to you! Never mind you got an admirer in Dazza, if that's anything to go by! Don't know who's the thickest, you or him.

It's 45 minutes more than I've ever spent reading or posting crap on the joke of a forum for your lot.

The thing is son as Jacks we stick together and look after our own. It's called loyalty. So being called thick by inbred c*nt like yourself makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever so carry on mush.

Any how haven't you got led piping to be stealing? Plus it's a nice day for a swim....
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 18:51]
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:13 - Aug 7 with 1722 viewsMrSwerve

I'll probably get pelters for this but in all seriousness I thought that Jazz was a decent bench warmer for us.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024