Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston watch 10:40 - Aug 10 with 26908 viewspencoedjack

If rumours are to believed he flew to UK for medical today

Any sightings of him yet ?..... Lets get this one over the line.

Baston watch on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 3996 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 16:04 - Aug 10 by Elward

This is turning into being 1 long medical

Give them time - they' have to knock up a picture, print a shirt, do a video of his medical, do another video of him saying how much he loves us, an interview for the official site, a tweet, a snapchat, a Facebook post.

We'll be lucky if it's done by next Monday...
Baston watch on 16:08 - Aug 10 with 3974 viewsJonnyTheJack

I predict this announced around 8pm.
Baston watch on 16:11 - Aug 10 with 3925 viewsastonian_the_jack

Is this lad broken. 4 hours of medical
Baston watch on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 3836 viewsElward

Baston watch on 16:11 - Aug 10 by astonian_the_jack

Is this lad broken. 4 hours of medical

Exactly what i was getting at. Llorente arived at the stadium, had his medical, and pictured holding the shirt in less then 2 hours.
Baston watch on 16:18 - Aug 10 with 3802 viewsmacthejack

Corrr f*ck me the Planet Swans' collective arse has not stop twitching all day. He'll sign at some point lads, in the meantime maybe try going outside or talking to other human beings...
Baston watch on 16:23 - Aug 10 with 3734 viewsTom1912

Surprised by the number of experts on medicals and signing players Planet Swans has....
Baston watch on 16:27 - Aug 10 with 3678 viewsraynor94

Baston watch on 16:23 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

Surprised by the number of experts on medicals and signing players Planet Swans has....

Makes you laugh, people asking is he broken

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Baston watch on 16:31 - Aug 10 with 3607 viewsmalagajack

there's a few on here will need a medical if he doesn't appear in a swans shirt soon
Login to get fewer ads

Baston watch on 16:32 - Aug 10 with 3584 viewsSmellyplumz

Baston watch on 16:31 - Aug 10 by malagajack

there's a few on here will need a medical if he doesn't appear in a swans shirt soon

I've just ring the coed telling them to expect an influx soon

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Baston watch on 16:49 - Aug 10 with 3379 viewsunion_jack

Baston watch on 16:07 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

Give them time - they' have to knock up a picture, print a shirt, do a video of his medical, do another video of him saying how much he loves us, an interview for the official site, a tweet, a snapchat, a Facebook post.

We'll be lucky if it's done by next Monday...

Something along the lines of "as soon as Swansea showed interest it was an easy decision to make. They are a massive club ......." etc. etc, etc.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Baston watch on 16:52 - Aug 10 with 3351 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 16:49 - Aug 10 by union_jack

Something along the lines of "as soon as Swansea showed interest it was an easy decision to make. They are a massive club ......." etc. etc, etc.

"I've supported them for 20 years ..."

In all seriousness, very pleased about this signing - he really could be something special.

Fingers crossed anyway.
Baston watch on 16:56 - Aug 10 with 3286 viewsblaine_scfc

I think it's a PR thing, they'll wait for the Ash news to die down, press conferences etc, then hit you with the Baston signing.

His medical may take longer due to his knee ligament injury previously and his broken arm. Will want to make sure, especially for the money being quoted.
Baston watch on 17:12 - Aug 10 with 3077 viewsCliffTop

hit us with the news of Ash so everybody is a bit down, then bang Baston signs... all good news and happy times again!
Baston watch on 17:21 - Aug 10 with 2966 viewsDr_Winston

Baston watch on 16:56 - Aug 10 by blaine_scfc

I think it's a PR thing, they'll wait for the Ash news to die down, press conferences etc, then hit you with the Baston signing.

His medical may take longer due to his knee ligament injury previously and his broken arm. Will want to make sure, especially for the money being quoted.

Medical is done. Suspect club media types are a little busy today what with Ash leaving too. Announcement later maybe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Baston watch on 17:25 - Aug 10 with 2901 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 17:21 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

Medical is done. Suspect club media types are a little busy today what with Ash leaving too. Announcement later maybe.

Want to end the news cycle with the good news, not the bad news.

Although good luck with that, as the Welsh media will mention it in passing amongst their wailing about Ash going. Chris Watan wrote an article yesterday about how Swansea will somehow have to manage to carry on without him.

Obviously all competing to ghost that book... Maybe a Euro 2016 'Captain's diary' is on its way?
Baston watch on 17:29 - Aug 10 with 2610 viewsJackfath

I think a video like pogbas has been in the making all afternoon

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Baston watch on 17:37 - Aug 10 with 2501 viewsoldcob

Baston watch on 16:52 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

"I've supported them for 20 years ..."

In all seriousness, very pleased about this signing - he really could be something special.

Fingers crossed anyway.

And if he should be special, we'll sell him, because thats what we do.
Baston watch on 17:42 - Aug 10 with 2407 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 17:37 - Aug 10 by oldcob

And if he should be special, we'll sell him, because thats what we do.

There are only a small handful of clubs in Europe that are not in that position.

Gradual progression.

Squad members leave. First teamers become squad members. New first teamers bought. Sold at a big profit. Rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile invest in infrastructure until we very slowly become bigger, with a bigger fan base, more commercial income and take tiny steps up.
Baston watch on 17:45 - Aug 10 with 2352 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 17:29 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

I think a video like pogbas has been in the making all afternoon

Ooh, I hope so.

I found that very dramatic. Particularly the way he said 'I'm back'.

What do you think Baston will say Fathy? I was thinking he could say 'Hola'
Baston watch on 17:47 - Aug 10 with 2312 viewsoldcob

Baston watch on 17:42 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

There are only a small handful of clubs in Europe that are not in that position.

Gradual progression.

Squad members leave. First teamers become squad members. New first teamers bought. Sold at a big profit. Rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile invest in infrastructure until we very slowly become bigger, with a bigger fan base, more commercial income and take tiny steps up.

Good sense Lisa. It just feels like we've lost our favourite pub landlord to the Salvation Army. Nothing lasts forever, especially in football.
Baston watch on 17:51 - Aug 10 with 2255 viewslondonlisa2001

Baston watch on 17:47 - Aug 10 by oldcob

Good sense Lisa. It just feels like we've lost our favourite pub landlord to the Salvation Army. Nothing lasts forever, especially in football.

I think we've lost him just when he was starting to get the orders wrong a bit too often.
Baston watch on 17:59 - Aug 10 with 2127 viewsoldcob

Baston watch on 17:51 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

I think we've lost him just when he was starting to get the orders wrong a bit too often.

No doubt it's good business.
Baston watch on 18:14 - Aug 10 with 1916 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Meeting the press tomorrow

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Baston watch on 18:22 - Aug 10 with 1786 viewsWarwickHunt

Baston watch on 18:14 - Aug 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Meeting the press tomorrow

Ash bingo -

Massive club
Challenge
Merseyside derby
Great tradition