Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brook vs GGG 10:27 - Sep 8 with 5855 viewspaulparker

Anyone getting this , predictions ?

I have to say I don't know what to do about getting this , the Undercard is dreadful how eddie hearn (the Jamie redknapp/mark wright of boxing ) gets away with it god only knows
if you charging people £20 for PPV make it worth watching you kunt

anyway GGG in 5 rounds

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brook vs GGG on 10:42 - Sep 8 with 4512 viewsingeminate

Can't wait!!

If GGG doesn't knock him out it will be a minor miracle - guess would be round 5-8. Brook's best chance is landing a big un, otherwise tough to see how he won't just be broken down after the first few rounds. Hope wrong.

Under card has potential - but agree could flop.

Charlie Edwards speed has to count or he could end up getting schooled - and it could look massively one sided. That said he's got great amateur pedigree, hand speed and good feet so he has a chance.

Really looking forward to Haskins Hall, cracking domestic tear up, I'd go for to pick him off, but Hall always gives it his all and this one has the potential to steal fight of the night - that said being negative Haskins can be a bit spoily.

Ward Townend will be fast and furious.

After that it is the usual Hearn fighters getting a run out against nobody much - Smith brothers/Benn plus Kid Galahad making a return. I think it's missing a big name fight even if it isn't for a title - two of Whyte/Chisora/Price. But it is still three world title fights so can't grumble too much and however long it lasts Brook Golovkin will be compulsive watching.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Brook vs GGG on 10:44 - Sep 8 with 4508 viewsSimonJames

Triple G in 6.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Brook vs GGG on 10:56 - Sep 8 with 4492 viewsDiscodroids

Brook was Incredible Beating Shawn Porter In the US. I may have taken leave of my senses ,but Brook to win on points.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Brook vs GGG on 11:13 - Sep 8 with 4475 viewsBrightonhoop

Still think it should have been Eubank Jnr.
Brook vs GGG on 11:23 - Sep 8 with 4457 viewspaulparker

Brook vs GGG on 10:42 - Sep 8 by ingeminate

Can't wait!!

If GGG doesn't knock him out it will be a minor miracle - guess would be round 5-8. Brook's best chance is landing a big un, otherwise tough to see how he won't just be broken down after the first few rounds. Hope wrong.

Under card has potential - but agree could flop.

Charlie Edwards speed has to count or he could end up getting schooled - and it could look massively one sided. That said he's got great amateur pedigree, hand speed and good feet so he has a chance.

Really looking forward to Haskins Hall, cracking domestic tear up, I'd go for to pick him off, but Hall always gives it his all and this one has the potential to steal fight of the night - that said being negative Haskins can be a bit spoily.

Ward Townend will be fast and furious.

After that it is the usual Hearn fighters getting a run out against nobody much - Smith brothers/Benn plus Kid Galahad making a return. I think it's missing a big name fight even if it isn't for a title - two of Whyte/Chisora/Price. But it is still three world title fights so can't grumble too much and however long it lasts Brook Golovkin will be compulsive watching.

I was only saying to a fella at work this morning that the card is missing Chisora vs Whyte or Eubank jnr vs Murray , Groves vs Fielding
PPV should have 3 or 4 decent bouts not the tripe served up by Eddie Hearn time & time again
anyway like you I cannot see Brook doing anything , its a very dangerous fight to take for his career

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brook vs GGG on 11:25 - Sep 8 with 4448 viewsDiscodroids

Brook vs GGG on 11:23 - Sep 8 by paulparker

I was only saying to a fella at work this morning that the card is missing Chisora vs Whyte or Eubank jnr vs Murray , Groves vs Fielding
PPV should have 3 or 4 decent bouts not the tripe served up by Eddie Hearn time & time again
anyway like you I cannot see Brook doing anything , its a very dangerous fight to take for his career

Price v Hughie fury would have been good on the undercard, imo

Brook vs GGG on 11:29 - Sep 8 with 4444 viewspaulparker

Brook vs GGG on 11:25 - Sep 8 by Discodroids

Price v Hughie fury would have been good on the undercard, imo

that's a good domestic fight there DD, both of them IMHO are way down the pecking order a proper winner takes all showdown

Brook vs GGG on 12:10 - Sep 8 with 4411 viewsDiscodroids

Brook vs GGG on 11:29 - Sep 8 by paulparker

that's a good domestic fight there DD, both of them IMHO are way down the pecking order a proper winner takes all showdown

id love price to iron him out, but i reckon fury would win.

after getting excited reading ingenimates write up, i'll probably collapse like a cheap b&q stepladder and buy the ppv.

Login to get fewer ads

Brook vs GGG on 12:24 - Sep 8 with 4392 viewssimmo

It's frustrating that every single fight atm seems to be PPV, but as I stream most of them, I'm not grumbling too much.

Looking forward to this fight too, I think it's a step too far for Brook, who I like, but it's 2 weight classes up and about 5 levels in terms of previous quality. Fair play to him for going for it but I think he will get KO'd fairly early.

I hope though that it does get taken into the later rounds, not just because it'll be a better spectacle, but also because it will show that GGG might still be human and other fighters might not be so scared to step in the ring with him!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brook vs GGG on 12:53 - Sep 8 with 4355 viewstheQPRking

I'll be there with my old man, gonna be an explosive fight, we went to see GGG vs Lemiuex at Madison sq. garden last year and Golovkin was/is an absolutely beast. Head says GGG but heart is definitely with Brook... who doesn't like an underdog?!?!

Apparently it wasn't difficult for Kell to get up to the weight as he walks around heavier than WW anyway, but whats not easy is to be well conditioned at a heavier weight, so I can't see Brook's game plan being to try to stick it out to the later rounds like Martin Murray did. GGG has never been knocked down though, had hundreds of amateur fights and unbeaten in the pro game, having fought a slightly better level of opponent than brook. Do you try to bang out a fighter thats never been put down? I dunno.. Will be interesting to see what GGG is like under pressure and whether he is concentrating on this fight or looking beyond brook to a potential scrap with Canelo..

Win/win situation for Brook, he's fighting someone nobody else wants to fight, at a weight class above his own and won't lose his belt if he loses, and gets the biggest pay day of his career.. Could also set up a huge fight with Eubank Jr also, and I can't see Kell standing for any of bravado Eubank Jr usually taunts opponents with..

Mike
Brook vs GGG on 13:07 - Sep 8 with 4331 viewskingsburyR

Ill be watching it online.....like I do with all bull5hit PPV offerings.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Brook vs GGG on 13:35 - Sep 8 with 4299 viewsCHUBBS

Brook vs GGG on 11:13 - Sep 8 by Brightonhoop

Still think it should have been Eubank Jnr.

Probably would have been if his old man weren't such an disingenuous fool.

Brook vs GGG on 22:27 - Sep 8 with 4154 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Can't stand Eddie Facking Hearn!! That said, really looking forward to this fight! Always been a fan of Brook and his squeaky Sheffield accent, and you can't knock his record - 36-0-0, 1 more than GGG.

No doubting GGG's talents and is the clear favourite but for some reason I'm backing Brook! As for the size and step up in fighting weight - Brook has no problems there and as mentioned above apparently needs to lose weight to make the cut. This time his coach said he had to have a diet to lose muscle mass as he's bulked up too much!

Looking forward to the undercard too - Gallagad! Benn Jr! two of the Smiths (look out for Liam Smith next week vs Alvarez which, if it goes our way, promises to be an even bigger upset to world boxing than Brook beating GGG!!), should be a fun evenings viewing after whatever the Rangers choose to put on for us!
Brook vs GGG on 13:31 - Sep 9 with 4071 viewsFirehoop

Agree with Brighton , should have been the young Eubank for this one, think triple G will to too much for Brook. I hope I am wrong !!
Brook vs GGG on 17:44 - Sep 10 with 3946 viewsDiscodroids

Gennady Golovkin - Round 1
16/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 2
14/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 3
12/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 4
9/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 5
8/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 6
8/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 7
9/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 8
10/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 9
14/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 10
20/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 11
25/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 12
33/1
Gennady Golovkin - Points (Full Distance)
11/2
Kell Brook - Round 1
100/1
Kell Brook - Round 2
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 3
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 4
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 5
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 6
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 7
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 8
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 9
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 10
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 11
100/1
Kell Brook - Round 12
125/1
Kell Brook - Points (Full Distance)
9/1
Draw or Technical Draw
33/1

Good Luck Kell..do us and yourself proud mate.

Brook vs GGG on 18:09 - Sep 10 with 3922 viewsingeminate

Brook vs GGG on 17:44 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

Gennady Golovkin - Round 1
16/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 2
14/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 3
12/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 4
9/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 5
8/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 6
8/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 7
9/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 8
10/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 9
14/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 10
20/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 11
25/1
Gennady Golovkin - Round 12
33/1
Gennady Golovkin - Points (Full Distance)
11/2
Kell Brook - Round 1
100/1
Kell Brook - Round 2
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 3
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 4
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 5
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 6
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 7
66/1
Kell Brook - Round 8
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 9
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 10
80/1
Kell Brook - Round 11
100/1
Kell Brook - Round 12
125/1
Kell Brook - Points (Full Distance)
9/1
Draw or Technical Draw
33/1

Good Luck Kell..do us and yourself proud mate.

Just popped a load of tiny bets on, betfair offering slightly more generous odds than those listed.

Golovkin is 25-1 for first round KO which is sort of insurance against it being all over too fast!

Also popped on a few for Golovkin at round ten, 20-1, it's 20-1 for a reason right! But I can generally convince myself that it COULD happen....

Then to complete the bets that won't happen a cheeky one for Brook in round 4 - got 80-1 there - again for good reason!

Finally a dreary accumulator for all the favourites.

Brook vs GGG on 18:14 - Sep 10 with 3913 viewsDiscodroids

Brook vs GGG on 18:09 - Sep 10 by ingeminate

Just popped a load of tiny bets on, betfair offering slightly more generous odds than those listed.

Golovkin is 25-1 for first round KO which is sort of insurance against it being all over too fast!

Also popped on a few for Golovkin at round ten, 20-1, it's 20-1 for a reason right! But I can generally convince myself that it COULD happen....

Then to complete the bets that won't happen a cheeky one for Brook in round 4 - got 80-1 there - again for good reason!

Finally a dreary accumulator for all the favourites.

Looks good to me mate. I went barking mad a stuck a fiver on kell on points..9/1. i can dream!

Kells a fantastic fighter and im hoping his speed and fitness might nick it.

really looking forward to it. I know GGG is going to beast him all ends up, but you never know!

Brook vs GGG on 18:19 - Sep 10 with 3900 viewsingeminate

Brook vs GGG on 18:14 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

Looks good to me mate. I went barking mad a stuck a fiver on kell on points..9/1. i can dream!

Kells a fantastic fighter and im hoping his speed and fitness might nick it.

really looking forward to it. I know GGG is going to beast him all ends up, but you never know!

Watching?

Benn looked really good! Miles better than any of his last three, OK fighting a nobody journeyman, but loads of improvement, starting to look a prospect.

Brook vs GGG on 18:25 - Sep 10 with 3889 viewsDiscodroids

Brook vs GGG on 18:19 - Sep 10 by ingeminate

Watching?

Benn looked really good! Miles better than any of his last three, OK fighting a nobody journeyman, but loads of improvement, starting to look a prospect.

yep got it on now, with my mad neighbor from county clare who has bought round 18 cans of guinness..i hate the stuff.

Benn looks the real deal to me, hope he is handled well and given time.

Brook vs GGG on 18:35 - Sep 10 with 3877 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Anyone got a link? Dont want to think about the match I Just saw and our inane inability to score in open play. cracking freekick from Chery, mind.
Brook vs GGG on 20:04 - Sep 10 with 3806 viewsingeminate

Brook vs GGG on 18:35 - Sep 10 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Anyone got a link? Dont want to think about the match I Just saw and our inane inability to score in open play. cracking freekick from Chery, mind.

Don't know how to copy and paste on iPad, but if you go to checkhook boxing forum and then click on British Irish boxing and finally on the RBR thread then there is a link on page 8, I'm on th PPV so no idea what stream quality is like, but being on there prob decent.

Brook vs GGG on 20:07 - Sep 10 with 3801 viewsingeminate

Brook vs GGG on 20:04 - Sep 10 by ingeminate

Don't know how to copy and paste on iPad, but if you go to checkhook boxing forum and then click on British Irish boxing and finally on the RBR thread then there is a link on page 8, I'm on th PPV so no idea what stream quality is like, but being on there prob decent.

Ignore post above, think mods must have already deleted post with link - the site was streamsarena.eu

Brook vs GGG on 23:22 - Sep 10 with 3684 viewsE17hoop

This is a cracker.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Brook vs GGG on 23:26 - Sep 10 with 3671 viewsingeminate

Brook vs GGG on 23:22 - Sep 10 by E17hoop

This is a cracker.

Wow

Brook vs GGG on 23:45 - Sep 10 with 3624 viewsCHUBBS

What a shame such a good fight had to end in that manner,i think Golovkin was wearing him down and would have won however you never know.
Fair play to Kel who showed what a brilliant boxer he is,would love to see him bash Eubank next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024