Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GUIDO OUT!!!!! 16:22 - Sep 18 with 5498 viewsswannylad

Negative football. Defend defend defend. How can you expect our new strikers to make an impact with these tactics ? Useless and clueless get him out NOW!
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 16:25]
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 3226 viewsImAlrightJack

Let's make out banners, create out chants and ensure they get a good showing on live matches. It's the only way.

Kitchen-sink tactics suck, we need to attack and keep on doing that when we score.

I'm livid and that's just an understatement. This club I love and were once everybody's second team are falling apart.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:28 - Sep 18 with 3194 viewsItchySphincter

It wasn't negative, it was just crap.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:32 - Sep 18 with 3145 viewsGTCJack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:26 - Sep 18 by ImAlrightJack

Let's make out banners, create out chants and ensure they get a good showing on live matches. It's the only way.

Kitchen-sink tactics suck, we need to attack and keep on doing that when we score.

I'm livid and that's just an understatement. This club I love and were once everybody's second team are falling apart.

I genuinely hope this is an ironic, joke post?

FG is struggling and it hasn't been helped by the board. The squad is capable of so much more than it's producing. Mind you, we struggled at Southampton last year and have done for most years except for the scrape 1-0 up there.

It's looking a little ominous, I'll admit that.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:32 - Sep 18 with 3136 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:28 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Agreed. But I'm sure Guido didn't tell the players to "go out and play sheeeeeeeet". They have a responsibility too (this is for the OP sunsh)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:37 - Sep 18 with 3087 viewsPrivate_Partz

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:32 - Sep 18 by GTCJack

FG is struggling and it hasn't been helped by the board. The squad is capable of so much more than it's producing. Mind you, we struggled at Southampton last year and have done for most years except for the scrape 1-0 up there.

Yeh. My pal is of the same opinion. Blame Frankie. After all he said he was happy with the squad. We can't let Jenkins off the hook here. Our midfield is not up to it at the moment. We needed a midfield general and Huw and his team have failed to sort that out. It is still early days and things can improve but it is midfield that is a worry for me.
On the plus side we have so many players off form there is a massive potential for improvement. We were v poor today. Got out of jail with a one niller.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:44 - Sep 18 with 3021 viewsImAlrightJack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:32 - Sep 18 by GTCJack

Irony and frustration rolled into one.

Last season we kept fearing the worse, I can only hope like back then it was a waste of time worrying all along, because we survived.

There will be many blame games and finger pointing towards different figures for many weeks to come. Guido's tactics (Leon on the bench ffs and defending all the time), the Yanks being shoe-strung and Huw's ego. I don't know who to blame anymore, but the fact is, we suck right now.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:46 - Sep 18 with 2974 viewsImAlrightJack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:37 - Sep 18 by Private_Partz

Yeh. My pal is of the same opinion. Blame Frankie. After all he said he was happy with the squad. We can't let Jenkins off the hook here. Our midfield is not up to it at the moment. We needed a midfield general and Huw and his team have failed to sort that out. It is still early days and things can improve but it is midfield that is a worry for me.
On the plus side we have so many players off form there is a massive potential for improvement. We were v poor today. Got out of jail with a one niller.

Come to think of it, everyone is to blame in one way or the other. Collective blame games to come, like I'm predicting.

Southampton are our bogey team, they're the new Norwich to us, but that is no excuse after the shower I saw today.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 2918 viewsangryjack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:37 - Sep 18 by Private_Partz

not just off form but not good enough,cork is not up to it never seen him pass a ball forward sideways and backwards fer is one lazy mother and so is ki our midfield 3 of them just dont press the ball when we not got it,as for naughton i really cant understand how he is a pro footballer,watch their goal again nathan redmond is running at him and he is jockying him from 10 yards away putting no pressure on him and whats he do got all time in world pick his cross out,but tha happened constantly,cant pass a ball to feet cant stp crosses,our defence is a shambles,and guidolin well his tactics baffle me,we in trouble
Login to get fewer ads

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:53 - Sep 18 with 2889 viewsdeanscfc

Nonsense. The board are 100% to blame for the relegation battle we will face this season. How could we expect to do ok without spending any money, in a year where we pocketed a record amount from Sky and when every other team has spent well?

Our full backs are sh*t, to be blunt and it means we aren't confident playing two wingers which is what we need to be doing. We went for a cheap option at centre back and didn't improve elsewhere apart from the striker position (remains to be seen). What does anyone expect Guidolin to do?
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:54 - Sep 18 with 2865 viewsShonky

Who would be mad enough to take over that fking squad?

Its just a ride...

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:01 - Sep 18 with 2797 viewsvetchonian

Whilst Franco can be defended for not having input into the players he is given to work with I must challenge his tactics/decision making today.
It was obvious we were getting muller end down our left side Kingsley was looking like Taylor as he had no support in front of him due to how we were set up.
Half time Guido hooks Kingsley ...let's assume he has had a knock and the same thing continues resulting in a goal from that side.
When Montero came on we looked a little more threatening so why did not he make that change at half time?
He then decides to sub our captain and best midfielder on the day. I like Fer and yes he has scored 3goals for us this season but I think maybe he could have made way for either Barrow or Cork as I think Ki and Cork were having the better games.
Why didn't Frankie go with the two wringers from the off maybe play Routs first half or why didn't he get Montero on at half time?
I was a supporter of him but I am starting to think Guiido may be a liability his decision making today has left a lot to be desired.....everyone could see what was happening to Kingsley and he needed support...and what did Guido do?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:02 - Sep 18 with 2782 viewsblaine_scfc

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:53 - Sep 18 by deanscfc

Nonsense. The board are 100% to blame for the relegation battle we will face this season. How could we expect to do ok without spending any money, in a year where we pocketed a record amount from Sky and when every other team has spent well?

Our full backs are sh*t, to be blunt and it means we aren't confident playing two wingers which is what we need to be doing. We went for a cheap option at centre back and didn't improve elsewhere apart from the striker position (remains to be seen). What does anyone expect Guidolin to do?

It was obvious this was going to happen. Said so before the season started.

Jenkins and his crew have shafted Guidoljn this season, he's on a hiding to nothing. Jenkins, Dineen, JVZ, Morgan, they've made their money, back ten times over, thanks for what they did back in the day but it's time for them to go.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:04 - Sep 18 with 2757 viewsattila_the_hun

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:54 - Sep 18 by Shonky

Who would be mad enough to take over that fking squad?

Mark Hughes

"I'm Free"

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:07 - Sep 18 with 2725 viewsPrivate_Partz

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:53 - Sep 18 by deanscfc

Exactly as I see it. Frankie will do the best with what he has got. It got so bad in the end played with two wingers, two up front and with just Fer in midfield. You can't get more attacking than that. Other than Siggy's scuff there was no improvement.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:07 - Sep 18 with 2720 viewsdeanscfc

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:02 - Sep 18 by blaine_scfc

Jenkins and his crew have shafted Guidoljn this season, he's on a hiding to nothing. Jenkins, Dineen, JVZ, Morgan, they've made their money, back ten times over, thanks for what they did back in the day but it's time for them to go.

Absolutely. Agree that Guidolin has been shafted..as have the fans. To not even spend anything (net) on players this summer was criminal. We needed an overhaul or the squad...there are at least 3 to 4 players in the squad now who have no business being there.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:08 - Sep 18 with 2705 viewsraynor94

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:04 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

Mark Hughes

How about Tony Mowbray

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:08 - Sep 18 with 2702 viewsDafyddHuw

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 16:28 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

It was both negative and crap.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:16 - Sep 18 with 2640 viewsBYMJacks

im sorry but i dont agree with getting rid of guidolin what we do need is a director of football who knows what he is doing but even with this squad im sure we will be safe from getting relegated at the end of the season because we do have slightly easier games coming up soon
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:25 - Sep 18 with 2594 viewsowainglyndwr

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:16 - Sep 18 by BYMJacks

im sorry but i dont agree with getting rid of guidolin what we do need is a director of football who knows what he is doing but even with this squad im sure we will be safe from getting relegated at the end of the season because we do have slightly easier games coming up soon

Just don't think we have the players to be honest

Could easily been 5nil today and Southampton are not great shakes, so what are we ?
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:26 - Sep 18 with 2572 viewsraynor94

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:16 - Sep 18 by BYMJacks

When are these easier games?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:27 - Sep 18 with 2554 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not yet for me, but I have no real insight into what going on backstage. If it's players lost etc. Then yes, but I can see he's trying something. Maybe.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:28 - Sep 18 with 2537 viewsperchrockjack

We showed spirit v Chelsea .
We didn't today.
We didn't carry it on.

Down to manager

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:50 - Sep 18 with 2445 viewsCatullus

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:02 - Sep 18 by blaine_scfc

I agree with this, but I also think Guidolin will go if it keeps up. He's the cheap option, yes man fall guy for the board.

Even saying that, FG has gotten it badly wrong, when in doubt surely you play to your strengths.
In our case that's the 4231 with Leon and Ki or Cork holding, Siggy and two wingers, and whatever passes for our best defence. Obviously right now it also means Llorente until Baston is fit, and the sooner he is the better I say.
But our troubles run quite deep, Amat and Fernandez aren't working, our passing is slow and there's hardly any movement or communication. When players openly question a managers decision it's never good.
We needed a leader to replace Ash, we need midfielders who work hard. And why our wingers aren't being told to run at people......well I don't know. Montero and Barrow have pace which scares defenders but we seem happy to play walking football.

I won't boo the team or manager, I won't ask for more than I think we are capable of and I won't walk away because we're rubbish. We have been much, much worse!! But I will question our recruitment and the part any of the board play in choosing which players we buy.
I've never subscribed to this director of football arrangement or anything similar. The manager should choose his players because he has to work with them. If HJ is telling FG who he's getting it's wrong, but is he?
Truth is still that we don't know so much but there is one thing we do know, our performances are not good enough. And everyone from the board down to the worst player needs to take responsibility and do something about it.

Just my opinion, don't bite!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 18:52 - Sep 18 with 2258 viewsImAlrightJack

GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 17:28 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

We showed spirit v Chelsea .
We didn't today.
We didn't carry it on.

Down to manager

That's the "Swansea Way", up our game because of the opposition, only to play gash the next week. The fight we did against Liverpool two seasons ago at Anfield and Man City last season really upped our belief we can improve next game, only to draw with PalArse the following week after both.
GUIDO OUT!!!!! on 18:55 - Sep 18 with 2241 viewsJackFish

It wasn't defensive though was it really? We didn't sit back and constrict the space and defend well, nor did we crowd the midfield and make things difficult for them. We were just sort of there, not really looking like we had a clue what to do, either in defence or attack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024