Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 47299 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 3039 viewsnierika

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:35 - Oct 3 by Rogerstone

I wonder if the got FG a card and present for his Bday?

Probably got a big buyout payday so yeah
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:00 - Oct 3 with 3033 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:56 - Oct 3 by ihatechopra

Absolutely Shocking !!!
These Yanks are a disgrace. Obviously Huw has no pull otherwise we wouldn't have this "Soccer Coach" coming in.
Thank you Francesco for what you have done and i can only apologise for the awful way you have been treated.
For a man whose only bad result was Hull at home (i never expected anything from Southampton away, Leicester away, chelsea home, liverpool home and man city home)
If this was any other club i would wish relegation on them to prove a point.

F@cking Bob Bradley for christs sake !!!!!!!

That's the problem

We used to expect something out of those games

Now we don't

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:00 - Oct 3 with 3024 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:59 - Oct 3 by nierika

Probably got a big buyout payday so yeah

Sure I read that he had a small payout clause in his contract.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:00 - Oct 3 with 3021 viewsgiantstoneater

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

Yeah but it doesn't matter now because Huw, leigh and van bellend are rich now innit.

They are still attending games and should be made unwelcome in the future they have let us all down big-style!!
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:02 - Oct 3 with 2998 viewslifelong

Owners of football clubs want results, they don't give a flying feck who they hurt to get them, that's all they want to do is make money. If we lose the next 6 games under this Yank he'll be gone.
Personally I think the club have taken a huge gamble in appointing this bloke.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:02 - Oct 3 with 2979 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The best we could hope for was that they'd use their "contacts" to try to improve our disastrous Commercial dealings, but no, it seems they consider their expertise to be in playing matters - or is this a commercial decision after all?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:03 - Oct 3 with 2952 viewsLegend83

I am absolutely ashamed to be a Swans fan the way Guidolin has been treated.

A despicable blot on the history of our club.

We are effectively now just another homogeneous shit Premier League club.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:03 - Oct 3 with 2950 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:02 - Oct 3 by lifelong

Owners of football clubs want results, they don't give a flying feck who they hurt to get them, that's all they want to do is make money. If we lose the next 6 games under this Yank he'll be gone.
Personally I think the club have taken a huge gamble in appointing this bloke.

Everyone knows that. Apart from Levien and Kaplan. Guidolin would have kept us up I'm more than sure of that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:04 - Oct 3 with 2950 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:00 - Oct 3 by giantstoneater

They are still attending games and should be made unwelcome in the future they have let us all down big-style!!

Agreed but they are still loved by a good part of the fan base.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:04 - Oct 3 with 2936 viewsLeonisGod

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:00 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

That's the problem

We used to expect something out of those games

Now we don't

Agreed. Dress it up how you like, results have been as poor as we've seen in the PL. The effort is there, but the belief isn't and I don't think Guidolin has got the best out of his group. We were playing lopsided football where the players don't always appear to know what they are supposed to be doing.

Guidolin's acted with class though, unlike the club. But I can see why he's gone. Whether we've got the man know to make a difference or if it's just an American vanity project only time will tell. I'm not too happy right now, but will give Bradley time.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:05 - Oct 3 with 2906 viewskarnataka

#justanotherf*ckingfootballclub

And not a very nice one at that.

Used to be so proud. Just embarrassed now.

STISC (= Swans till I stop caring)
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:06 - Oct 3 with 2869 viewsSwanzay

Feck my eyes, what a shitty way to treat FG.

All the best FG for your future, you can hold you head high, unlike our board.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:07 - Oct 3 with 2849 viewsepaul

This us what the players can expect 😂😂😂😂😂

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:08 - Oct 3 with 2823 viewsblueytheblue

Looking at twitter, Yoo-Ess-Eh residents all ecstatic... Bradley a legend... all now considering following Swansea.

Deluded.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 2800 viewsMurph75

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:08 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

Looking at twitter, Yoo-Ess-Eh residents all ecstatic... Bradley a legend... all now considering following Swansea.

Deluded.

F**k off knob head
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 2800 viewsGowerjack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.

before ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 2798 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:07 - Oct 3 by epaul

This us what the players can expect 😂😂😂😂😂

Made me think of that too. We've got Ted F@cking Lasso in charge

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 2796 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:04 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

Agreed. Dress it up how you like, results have been as poor as we've seen in the PL. The effort is there, but the belief isn't and I don't think Guidolin has got the best out of his group. We were playing lopsided football where the players don't always appear to know what they are supposed to be doing.

Guidolin's acted with class though, unlike the club. But I can see why he's gone. Whether we've got the man know to make a difference or if it's just an American vanity project only time will tell. I'm not too happy right now, but will give Bradley time.

Out of interest. Would you give..say Mike Smith (ex Wales manager) or Lawrie Sanchez (n Ireland manger for a while) or even Peter Taylor (ex england manager / dover / liecester / etc) time if they were offered the job?
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 2792 viewsBLAZE

F*cking c*nts

If so many people's jobs and the local economy didn't benefit so much from Premier League football I wouldn't shed a single tear over relegation this season. Not one. I prefer Championship football anyway, and it would seal the long term fate of the turn coat, Judas c*nts amongst the local community.

Sick to the stomach. First time I've been ashamed of my club.

Guidolin - a man of class and humility. I sincerely hope he realises that he's well liked amongst the fan base and that by and large we're appalled by the way he has been treated. All the best for the future, don Guido. You're better off away from the septic mess our club is quickly becoming. I hope your pay out is large and see's you comfortable
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:10 - Oct 3 with 2784 viewsmajorraglan

The triggers been pulled today so that the new coach has the benefit of the international break to work with a lot of the players. The new manager may be an inspired choice, but he may also prove to be a disaster but it's done now and we have to live with it.

Even though the Trust still own 20% of the club, it seems the club are moving further away from the fans and what I would call decent values. Really dissapointed in some people, but then again they have a lot of cash in the bank now!
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:12 - Oct 3 with 2730 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:10 - Oct 3 by majorraglan

The triggers been pulled today so that the new coach has the benefit of the international break to work with a lot of the players. The new manager may be an inspired choice, but he may also prove to be a disaster but it's done now and we have to live with it.

Even though the Trust still own 20% of the club, it seems the club are moving further away from the fans and what I would call decent values. Really dissapointed in some people, but then again they have a lot of cash in the bank now!

Not sure the Trust could do anything about this. As each day goes by they are becoming an irrelevance in terms of the Americans and how they see the club. Shame that as i though they should be a headache for them the way things are going.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:19]
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:15 - Oct 3 with 2670 viewsItchySphincter

Deluded.

Lol. P!ss off Bluey.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:17 - Oct 3 with 2614 viewscrix

Deluded.

it makes one wonder if their only thinking was what a great commercial opportunity this is
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:18 - Oct 3 with 2594 viewsoldcob

I suspect they'll allow Bradley more spending power in the January window than they allowed Franco in the summer.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 2579 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure why anyone is suprised at the cutthroat way this has been done. Its just how the Americans like to operate. We just have to to get used to it. Jenkins will be on the end of it sooner rather than later too.

Feel sorry for FG, thought we were slowly turning it around on the field.

Think it will be a grim season ahead. Lots of anger, poor football and not sure what else. Our club as we knew it has gone. Was nice while it lasted.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024