Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 48446 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 2488 viewsdailew

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:12 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Not sure the Trust could do anything about this. As each day goes by they are becoming an irrelevance in terms of the Americans and how they see the club. Shame that as i though they should be a headache for them the way things are going.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:19]

Yup.

Surely time for the trust to sell their shares for what they can get.

Wait for the time when it almost invariably goes tits up and buy the whole club back for a mil or so.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 2466 viewsgiantstoneater

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:04 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

Agreed but they are still loved by a good part of the fan base.

That group will get smaller and smaller I just knew he was a gone after the game Saturday and to be honest FG was always onto a loser having been let down by the old and new boards if he`d have brought in 3 or 4 of his own signings and they flopped badly then he`d have to go but its the squad that needs changing not the managing. We`ve lost managers before after they had been poached and we always seem to recover but all of a sudden we have become a sacking club its not the way forward. For the clubs sake and BB`s I hope he gets the backing of the board where it counts in the next transfer window.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 2462 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:21 - Oct 3 by dailew

Yup.

Surely time for the trust to sell their shares for what they can get.

Wait for the time when it almost invariably goes tits up and buy the whole club back for a mil or so.

It will never happen!
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:24 - Oct 3 with 2443 viewsJackFish

I was really hoping that this was a joke. What a fúcking shambles of a club we've become. Bob fúcking Bradley fúck my eyes.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:26 - Oct 3 with 2415 viewsSwansea93

Absolutely gutted, feel for Guidolin we've had a tough set of games the performances improved against the two in form teams in the league in City and Liverpool, Britton comes out twice in the media and backs him, then we replace him with a manager who's been managing in the french 2nd division, and it's now shown that sneaky Huw went behind Guidolins back and talked with Bradley.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:26 - Oct 3 with 2415 viewsjasper_T

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:18 - Oct 3 by oldcob

I suspect they'll allow Bradley more spending power in the January window than they allowed Franco in the summer.

Bob will get $0, same as Guidolin.

Huw will continue to buy who he wants.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:29 - Oct 3 with 2378 viewsairedale

The Premier League is a culture shock and a step up for the likes of Van Gaal, Guardiola and Conte, so good luck and all the best Bob.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:34 - Oct 3 with 2332 viewsJackBaston

I really dont know how i feel right now
I think its disgraceful that we've treated Guidolin with 0 respect, sacking him on his birthday, not backing him in the transfer market, interviewing for his job behind his back

But then i feel we did need a change, yeah the performances were better but playing Naughton out of position with Taylor on the bench, Never playing with wingers
Playing our star player out on left wing when he struggled there for Spurs
His subs were always 10-15 minutes too late, and i always felt the last 20-25 mins of a match we were knackered

In the Bob Bradley release it mentions about going back to the high intensity possession game, which is what we've all been screaming for for years
Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:35 - Oct 3 with 2307 viewsMattG

I know it was inevitable but it still feels like a massive shock. As others have said, in such a short time we have gone from being "a model club run by the fans for the fans" to the kind of club we all used to point and laugh at.

Slightly different angle but where does this leave the likes of Leon and Amat who came out in the press to say that the players were backing FG?
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 with 2283 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:34 - Oct 3 by JackBaston

I think its disgraceful that we've treated Guidolin with 0 respect, sacking him on his birthday, not backing him in the transfer market, interviewing for his job behind his back

But then i feel we did need a change, yeah the performances were better but playing Naughton out of position with Taylor on the bench, Never playing with wingers
His subs were always 10-15 minutes too late, and i always felt the last 20-25 mins of a match we were knackered

In the Bob Bradley release it mentions about going back to the high intensity possession game, which is what we've all been screaming for for years

Read the criticism of him even at French second division level.

The BBC have posted a link to L'Equipe where it says that his team are unfit, tactics are off and there is dressing room unrest.

Then think about the step up from French Second Division to Premier League.

Perhaps it will help you decide how you feel.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 with 2282 viewswaynekerr55

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 by Darran

lol

Why doesn't this c*nt f*ck off.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 with 2277 viewsMattG

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:34 - Oct 3 by JackBaston

In his programme notes on Saturday, Jenkins said that we had recruited well in the summer.

I think you might need a massive pinch of salt with that press release.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 2251 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:35 - Oct 3 by MattG

I know it was inevitable but it still feels like a massive shock. As others have said, in such a short time we have gone from being "a model club run by the fans for the fans" to the kind of club we all used to point and laugh at.

Slightly different angle but where does this leave the likes of Leon and Amat who came out in the press to say that the players were backing FG?

That is the other side of this. On the training ground.

I think it was LondonLisa who commented and compared last week; Bob Bradley = Kevin Cullis. The point was made regarding the step up.

I agree. Its up there with that.

Who would have thought it eh. Who would have thought only a few years ago the the club would end up like this? Oh hang on...
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:40 - Oct 3 with 2249 viewsThornburyswan

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:20 - Oct 3 by Darran

Might be the best move ever I'll reserve judgement.

You could be right Daz but the way we've got here, regardless of the outcome, has been - to say the least - disappointing.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:42 - Oct 3 with 2222 viewsRevJames

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.

I think that ship sailed a long time ago
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 2205 viewsRevJames

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:44 - Oct 3 by Dyfnant

Managerial change isn't what I wanted but let's look for potential positives.
1) new manager has a series of games where we should pick up points
2) we''ll have a full squad to pick from again, start performing in a good way Taylor
3) owners managerial choice, no excuses remaining come January. Surely back him with signings

Meanwhile, back on planet earth
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 2203 viewsmax936

The man wasn't even here he had flown back to Italy after being told that he would be given a few days to turn things around [few days so must have been sacked by email or phone, fuking amateurs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 2194 viewssnork44

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by MattG

In his programme notes on Saturday, Jenkins said that we had recruited well in the summer.

Typical corporate Americans no class or imagination appoint the ex US coach, I understand not employing 'The Giggler', but Bob 'fecking' Bradley is clear insanity! The other option was Marcelino and we didn't even consider him and he would have been the acceptable option.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:45 - Oct 3 with 2181 viewsItchySphincter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:39 - Oct 3 by costalotta

That is the other side of this. On the training ground.

I think it was LondonLisa who commented and compared last week; Bob Bradley = Kevin Cullis. The point was made regarding the step up.

I agree. Its up there with that.

Who would have thought it eh. Who would have thought only a few years ago the the club would end up like this? Oh hang on...

Got to take that with a pinch of salt - more or less mirrors FG stories depending on what you choose to read. You could take the view that it's a result of matters beyond his control.

I don't know what to think - I don't want to pass judgement on the new man before he has started and his CV can be spun up to look pretty good but I can't help thinking that there should have been a long queue of worthy successors to FG but if not why not?

*edit

Sorry I meant to quote this from Lisa I think:

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

The BBC have posted a link to L'Equipe where it says that his team are unfit, tactics are off and there is dressing room unrest.

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:48]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:45 - Oct 3 with 2182 viewsJackBaston

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

But he was one goal away from promotion with them last season?
and hes been a success pretty much every where else hes been at
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 2149 viewsvetchonian

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:44 - Oct 3 by RevJames

Meanwhile, back on planet earth

but this isnt planet earth its planet swans

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 2149 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:44 - Oct 3 by snork44

Typical corporate Americans no class or imagination appoint the ex US coach, I understand not employing 'The Giggler', but Bob 'fecking' Bradley is clear insanity! The other option was Marcelino and we didn't even consider him and he would have been the acceptable option.

I suspect Marcelino is the 'unknown Spanish manager' referred to by Wathan.

Theoretically we chose Bradley over Giggs, Clement and an unknown Spanish manager.

Snigger.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:49 - Oct 3 with 2145 viewsJackBaston

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:37 - Oct 3 by MattG

We recruited better than a lot of teams around us
The only real criticism is not bringing in a like for like for Ash and not paying more to get in Joe as a Leon replacement
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:52 - Oct 3 with 2105 viewsMattG

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:49 - Oct 3 by JackBaston

We recruited better than a lot of teams around us
The only real criticism is not bringing in a like for like for Ash and not paying more to get in Joe as a Leon replacement

With respect, I think the issues with the squad go deeper than that.

I also don't see Allen as a Leon replacement.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 13:54 - Oct 3 with 2078 viewsHeadmaster

Bob fxcking Bradley.
Phase one of the dismantling of Swansea City complete.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024