Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' 11:07 - Oct 5 with 7333 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I made an appointment, the fans aren't happy, its their fault.

You could not make this PR disaster up.

Help!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 11:56]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:11 - Oct 5 with 1591 viewsdougie

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:34 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

Just as the 8 now have to be held accountable by the fans for selling to these chancers. Next level my arse

Yes they do as do the new lot. My point is this new lot don't look like they can work together and that is the worrying factor. The first big call and the trust knew nothing about it. I very much doubt the other 2 americans on the board knew anything either. it would be interesting to know if MM was consulted
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:12 - Oct 5 with 1578 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:11 - Oct 5 by dougie

Yes they do as do the new lot. My point is this new lot don't look like they can work together and that is the worrying factor. The first big call and the trust knew nothing about it. I very much doubt the other 2 americans on the board knew anything either. it would be interesting to know if MM was consulted

Thing is though Dougie, the old lot kept the Trust in the dark. Money talks, sadly.

By fans, for fans was a load of bull really.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 13:13]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:16 - Oct 5 with 1556 viewsWatchman

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:10 - Oct 5 by waynekerr55

Coates had a few more quid than Huw...

For sure but the difference is no long term massive debt therefore there is no debt to guarantee
The long term objective at the club still remains at ' being self sufficient' not in anyones interest for that to change

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:23 - Oct 5 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:16 - Oct 5 by Watchman

For sure but the difference is no long term massive debt therefore there is no debt to guarantee
The long term objective at the club still remains at ' being self sufficient' not in anyones interest for that to change

No debt yet...

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:37 - Oct 5 with 1479 viewsPrivate_Partz

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 12:50 - Oct 5 by vetchonian

I expect they will just circle the wagons

I think they will do that but it won't work as it will be very uncomfortable for Huw if they continue hiding the other side of the pond. We could end up with a vengeful Oystern Blackpool type scenario.
Unlikely as profit will rule for them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 13:41 - Oct 5 with 1462 viewsjacabertawe

The bond has been broken. We already knew this:

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/why-bond-between-stands-and-swan

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 13:48 - Oct 5 with 1441 viewscostalotta

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:13 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

I've said it before, for those of you who have been hounding Jenkins for years you ain't seen nothin yet!

Leon... He (HJ) sold the club to these people and put them and us in this situation. Whatever's happened before that is completely irrelevant as he's shown himself for what he is.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 14:01 - Oct 5 with 1403 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So its not our fault then!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 14:23 - Oct 5 with 1360 viewslonglostjack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 14:01 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

So its not our fault then!

No fault is interpreting it too strongly. Patronising more like.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 14:30 - Oct 5 with 1344 viewsPozuelosSideys

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:46 - Oct 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

He says fans are judging Bradley on his accent and passport

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

I havent seen any of this, but if thats what Levein said, then he is an utter chunt.

He needs to fck off with his insinuations and basically calling our fan base racist. Prick. Things wont end well for him here if he continues like that, but it wont end well for the fans either.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 15:14 - Oct 5 with 1283 viewsLoyal

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:46 - Oct 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

He says fans are judging Bradley on his accent and passport

"We just want the fans to give him a chance and judge him on the job he does, not his accent or passport."

So basically he is indicating a thread of racism against them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:39 - Oct 5 with 1249 viewsJackUlation

Swansea City are plotting a move for Grimsby Town’s prolific striker Omar Bogle.
Having played a crucial role in Grimsby Town’s long overdue return to the Football League, Omar Bogle has continued his fine goalscoring form in League 2.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:41 - Oct 5 with 1246 viewsGowerjack

So the OP was..

"I made an appointment, the fans aren't happy, its their fault. "

Except he didn't actually say that at all did he?

So hows about certain people on here calm down a bit eh?

Some of the comments made in the last few days have been cringeworthy in the extreme.
In fact we'd all be taking the p iss if they'd been posted on Anus.net wouldn't we....

Thank you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 1238 viewslondonlisa2001

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:41 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

So the OP was..

"I made an appointment, the fans aren't happy, its their fault. "

Except he didn't actually say that at all did he?

So hows about certain people on here calm down a bit eh?

Some of the comments made in the last few days have been cringeworthy in the extreme.
In fact we'd all be taking the p iss if they'd been posted on Anus.net wouldn't we....

Thank you.

In fairness, we'd also take the p*ss if Cardiff had appointed a manager from the French Second Division who happened to be Malaysian.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 1208 viewsGowerjack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:44 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

In fairness, we'd also take the p*ss if Cardiff had appointed a manager from the French Second Division who happened to be Malaysian.

Yes Lisa I agree we would be.

But the point of my post was the almost wilful misconstruing of what Levine actually said.

It's counterproductive and makes the people doing it look a bit dull.

Plastic since 1974

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:54 - Oct 5 with 1067 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:51 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

But the point of my post was the almost wilful misconstruing of what Levine actually said.

Just as Levien has misconstrued that the fans are unhappy with the new manager because he is American?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 15:54]
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 1052 viewsGowerjack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:54 - Oct 5 by Return_of_the_Jack

Just as Levien has misconstrued that the fans are unhappy with the new manager because he is American?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 15:54]

And a significant number of fans are.

Me I think we have bigger targets to shoot at then Boo Radleys nationality.

Plastic since 1974

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1050 viewslondonlisa2001

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:51 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

I agree.

They are doing and saying quite enough at the moment without spinning it.

Although Levien intimating that it was Bradley's nationality that is the issue is also wrong and counterproductive.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:59 - Oct 5 with 1047 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:56 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

I don't think they are, people are not upset because the manager is American.

They are upset because it seems the only reason he got the job is because he is American without the CV to back it up.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:02 - Oct 5 with 1036 viewsGowerjack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:59 - Oct 5 by Return_of_the_Jack

I don't think they are, people are not upset because the manager is American.

They are upset because it seems the only reason he got the job is because he is American without the CV to back it up.

The real issue and target here is a lot closer to home.

A lot closer....

Plastic since 1974

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 1031 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:02 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

A lot closer....

Agreed
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:04 - Oct 5 with 1030 viewsjack247

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 15:56 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

If he was American, had managed decent clubs in la Liga, Serie A or whatever and played decent football, no one would bat an eyelid.

There would be just as much fuss if he was from Blaenymaes and had Bradley's career record.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 955 viewswaynekerr55

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:02 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

A lot closer....

Well I hope they will be targeted (within the law of course)

Levien's ' It's the Supporters at Fault ' on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 932 viewsdobjack2

The real issue is that based on their actions of excluding the trust from all manner of things a number of people do not trust the majority owners and chairman.

They can say what the like but the fact is that they are not being believed and people are looking for ulterior motives and hidden agendas in everything they say and do.
Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 911 viewsexiledclaseboy

Levien's ' It's the Supporters Fault ' on 11:35 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

So he hasn't said its the fans fault?

Absolutely nothing like it. This thread is just a ridiculous continuation of the mass hysteria that's gripped this forum since the greatest manager in football history was sacked and replaced with the anti football demon who just happens to be American but this is absolutely not the reason why everyone hates him. No siree bob.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024