Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob's first interview 19:02 - Oct 5 with 18703 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bob's first interview on 20:50 - Oct 5 with 2348 viewsDarran

Bob's first interview on 20:47 - Oct 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

New Jersey.

My friend Alice is from NJ and she's fab.

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob's first interview on 20:51 - Oct 5 with 2342 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bob's first interview on 19:58 - Oct 5 by 3swan

Looks like some of our players could be in for a wake up call.

The way he ended that interview there are a couple of players who will have to change their playing attitude, Ki especially not giving 100% for the cause and possibly Fer as well.
Fede has already shown his failings, even compared to Amat & VDH let alone Mawson if he is as good as they say, so he could be a marked man as well.
I am sure, if he hasn't already done so, he will watch videos of our games this season and get a decent idea of who is doing what.
Let us hope he is as good as he thinks he is.
And he is better supported in January than the Don was in the summer.
Bob's first interview on 20:53 - Oct 5 with 2330 viewsElward

Fede just makes himself look an arogant pr!ck in this. No class
Bob's first interview on 20:54 - Oct 5 with 2314 viewsLeonisGod

Bob's first interview on 20:47 - Oct 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

New Jersey.

Is Sly Stallone from there too then - has that same twang?
Bob's first interview on 20:56 - Oct 5 with 2296 viewsTrundle10

Bob's first interview on 20:53 - Oct 5 by Elward

Fede just makes himself look an arogant pr!ck in this. No class

From a 10 sec video clip?? Could he possibly have shook hands off camera prior to camera being there, in corridor perhaps. If he had then he would not stand up like a sychophant 10 mins later. Just a thought.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 20:58]
Bob's first interview on 20:57 - Oct 5 with 2296 viewsFireboy

Bob's first interview on 20:37 - Oct 5 by Griffting

Fede - what a tw*t. I know he's just had a kid, perhaps he's tired (or something else), but at least have enough respect to offer the new manager a welcoming hand.

Easily the worst,couldn't be bothered unlike angel and Leon

Thought jordi showed alot of respect as well,hoping he will become our defence leader

Mo looked a bit overawed,didn't know whether to stay sitting or to stand up and montero looked if he had just finished scratching his balls

Now he's got over a week to get his ideas across,let's hope the players buy into them
Bob's first interview on 21:01 - Oct 5 with 2273 viewsLeonisGod

Bob's first interview on 20:56 - Oct 5 by Trundle10

From a 10 sec video clip?? Could he possibly have shook hands off camera prior to camera being there, in corridor perhaps. If he had then he would not stand up like a sychophant 10 mins later. Just a thought.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 20:58]

Yeah, it looks really blatant but I suspect it was a staged intro. Fed and Jeff were probably wondering why they were doing it again.

Or Leon & Angel sucking up to the cameras with one eye on a pundit job.....
Bob's first interview on 21:02 - Oct 5 with 2261 viewsMattG

Bob's first interview on 20:15 - Oct 5 by monmouth

Surely everyone wants him to turn out the best manager on the planet? Why wouldn't they?

Not sure if you quoted the wrong post but I agree 100%.

Although there are probably some who don't.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob's first interview on 21:04 - Oct 5 with 2250 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They showed it as a meet and greet, but wasn't he supposed to be taking training today as well?
Bob's first interview on 21:06 - Oct 5 with 2234 viewsBanosswan

Bob's first interview on 20:54 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

No, Stallone was born in New York but I think the family moved around the east coast a bit. His father waa Italian and he has a partially paralysed face which contributes to his speech.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bob's first interview on 21:07 - Oct 5 with 2224 viewsLeonisGod

Would have been nice to know what his role is. He mentioned improving every area of the club, but will he be restricted to coaching only or as he's the new owner's choice will they trust him to be more hands-on with other areas - recruitment being the obvious one? What has he been told to achieve by the owners, what are his expectations, etc

That sort of info would have been good to hear.
Bob's first interview on 21:10 - Oct 5 with 2197 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bob's first interview on 21:07 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Would have been nice to know what his role is. He mentioned improving every area of the club, but will he be restricted to coaching only or as he's the new owner's choice will they trust him to be more hands-on with other areas - recruitment being the obvious one? What has he been told to achieve by the owners, what are his expectations, etc

That sort of info would have been good to hear.

There's a press conference on Friday - depending on the calibre of journos that show up we might get some answers.

Media room will probably be crammed with US media though, asking him about pretty much anything but Swansea City...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Bob's first interview on 21:19 - Oct 5 with 2143 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At least you can understand him ,that's a start

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bob's first interview on 21:19 - Oct 5 with 2141 viewsLeonisGod

Bob's first interview on 21:06 - Oct 5 by Banosswan

No, Stallone was born in New York but I think the family moved around the east coast a bit. His father waa Italian and he has a partially paralysed face which contributes to his speech.

Ok, ta. NJ and NY seem pretty much of a muchness to me accent-wise. But that's enough of my ignorance...
Bob's first interview on 21:21 - Oct 5 with 2127 viewsBanosswan

Bob's first interview on 21:19 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Ok, ta. NJ and NY seem pretty much of a muchness to me accent-wise. But that's enough of my ignorance...

It's a bit like asking them to differentiate between a Swansea and Llanelli accent. Even the Boston accent is similar ish.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bob's first interview on 21:37 - Oct 5 with 2061 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bob's first interview on 21:21 - Oct 5 by Banosswan

It's a bit like asking them to differentiate between a Swansea and Llanelli accent. Even the Boston accent is similar ish.

I like him , good luck Bob !

Bob's first interview on 21:49 - Oct 5 with 2006 viewsItchySphincter

Bob's first interview on 20:54 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Italian. Thought so.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bob's first interview on 22:01 - Oct 5 with 1961 viewsCooperman

Bob's first interview on 21:19 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

At least you can understand him ,that's a start

I can also see him having a good dressing room rant, whereas I couldn't with friendly Franc.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bob's first interview on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 1946 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bob's first interview on 22:01 - Oct 5 by Cooperman

I can also see him having a good dressing room rant, whereas I couldn't with friendly Franc.

You'll certainly know when he's in the room

Bob's first interview on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 1938 viewsDarran

Bob's first interview on 22:01 - Oct 5 by Cooperman

I said something similar Saturday evening Coops.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/180027/one-thing-against

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob's first interview on 22:22 - Oct 5 with 1857 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not impressed with that bollocks at all.

Still... let's see what he's made of over the next few months. Not holding my breath though.
Bob's first interview on 22:28 - Oct 5 with 1831 viewsmagicdaps10

A lot PR cack there!!

I will judge him on performances and results.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bob's first interview on 22:38 - Oct 5 with 1794 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I feel slightly better after watching that. Brendan Rodgers with a harder edge. If he's half as good as BR was for us we'll be ok.

The consistent stories about Montero's poor attitude on the training ground may have some substance though. Maybe he trained so hard this morning he was almost comatose explaining his lack of manners though. Who knows?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bob's first interview on 22:39 - Oct 5 with 1788 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bob's first interview on 19:18 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

Nothing wrong there for me. No Billy Big Balls although the players will be challenged it seems. He has obviously been fed the line that players lack confidence and all is not well.
He talks the talk, let's see if he can walk the walk. There are many coaches that can talk a good game but they have to deliver at the end of the day.
I hope he does it and he and the team will get my support despite my severe misgivings over his appointment, his abilities and the actions of the Board above him.

Well said. Agree with it all.

Poll: Tory leader

Bob's first interview on 22:46 - Oct 5 with 1755 viewsTheKirkyLife

I think there's a bit of an overreaction to Montero being honest. The two seem to be on a fine footing with the hair ruffle.

I sincerely hope we've seen the back of Fernandez now. What a rude prick of a man not even shaking his hand...

Overall though you can see who was eager to make a good first impression and who needs a kick up the arse.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024