Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob's first interview 19:02 - Oct 5 with 18701 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bob's first interview on 19:50 - Oct 5 with 2942 viewsLandore_Jack

When is the unveiling to the media?

#backtojack

Bob's first interview on 19:51 - Oct 5 with 2937 viewslondonlisa2001

Spoke well. Clearly they are a little rattled by the fans' reaction as the series of questions was designed to cover most issues that have been raised.

As other have said - he's here now and as far as he and the team go, all we can possibly do is give them our full backing.

Oh, and Fede, Montero, Barrow - you are not superstars - get off your backsides, show some basic courtesy, and greet your new boss properly as Leon and Rangel managed to.
Bob's first interview on 19:55 - Oct 5 with 2901 viewsmorningstar

Looks like he means business tho?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bob's first interview on 19:55 - Oct 5 with 2889 viewscharliet27

Definitely no hard feelings toward Bradley, I wish him all the best and hope he can keep us up. It's the board which needs to make it up to the fans after sacking FG even tho the majority of fans had his back.
Bob's first interview on 19:58 - Oct 5 with 2868 views3swan

Bob's first interview on 19:51 - Oct 5 by londonlisa2001

Spoke well. Clearly they are a little rattled by the fans' reaction as the series of questions was designed to cover most issues that have been raised.

As other have said - he's here now and as far as he and the team go, all we can possibly do is give them our full backing.

Oh, and Fede, Montero, Barrow - you are not superstars - get off your backsides, show some basic courtesy, and greet your new boss properly as Leon and Rangel managed to.

Looks like some of our players could be in for a wake up call.
Bob's first interview on 19:58 - Oct 5 with 2862 viewsLoyal

He's been around a long time, he ain't no Colin wnaker.
I sense a ruthless streak in there too, Neil Taylor, watch your lip.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob's first interview on 20:01 - Oct 5 with 2845 viewsItchySphincter

Fede looked like he knows him by the way he just raised his head and appeared to nod and just say "Bob". I thought a couple of them could have shown a bit of respect tbh.

Didn't realise he's from Italian stock? Is he? Sounds like it.

Anyway, pretty standard fare and a bit gay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bob's first interview on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 2806 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bob's first interview on 20:01 - Oct 5 by ItchySphincter

Fede looked like he knows him by the way he just raised his head and appeared to nod and just say "Bob". I thought a couple of them could have shown a bit of respect tbh.

He's from New Jersey + You've watched The Sopranos.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Bob's first interview on 20:06 - Oct 5 with 2787 viewsDarran

Great interview I shall be speaking to Bob at the Watford game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob's first interview on 20:09 - Oct 5 with 2773 viewsMurph75

Bob's first interview on 20:05 - Oct 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

He's from New Jersey + You've watched The Sopranos.

I can imagine him going to the bada bing with Pussy.
Bob's first interview on 20:10 - Oct 5 with 2767 viewsjack247

Bob's first interview on 19:43 - Oct 5 by jackjackjackjack

Yes, Leon, and Rangel. You can tell they're on a different level to the others. Top pros.

Leon and Rangel are just decent human beings (not saying anyone else isn't of course). If you bump into Leon in the street he will make time for a quick chat, Rangel is the same by all accounts. I'm sure they would greet anyone warmly.

A bit worrying that a couple of them greeted him with indifference, not really surprising though. It's not going to be easy for him to win the respect of a bunch of millionaire premier league footballers.
Bob's first interview on 20:14 - Oct 5 with 2738 viewsBanosswan

Maybe he'd already met them and the camera man told him to go in and shake everyone's hand for the video.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bob's first interview on 20:15 - Oct 5 with 2728 viewsmonmouth

Bob's first interview on 19:44 - Oct 5 by MattG

Lots of fine words in that interview - hopefully he means them more than Levien and Kaplan did when they spoke so positively about the Trust.

As others have said, it's not Bob's fault he's here so we just have to get behind him. Can't say I'm confident but here's hoping he knocks it out of the park. Good luck Bob!

Surely everyone wants him to turn out the best manager on the planet? Why wouldn't they?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob's first interview on 20:17 - Oct 5 with 2716 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bob's first interview on 20:15 - Oct 5 by monmouth

Surely everyone wants him to turn out the best manager on the planet? Why wouldn't they?

You know that's a 50 pager right there and we've been here before, with Monk for example...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Bob's first interview on 20:20 - Oct 5 with 2700 viewsoldcob

He was careful to say 'football' not soccer. I wish him success.
Bob's first interview on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 2340 viewsMurph75

Bob's first interview on 20:20 - Oct 5 by oldcob

I didn't see that. He seemed to talk about football quite naturally.
Bob's first interview on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 2313 viewsSwanson

Bob's first interview on 20:20 - Oct 5 by oldcob

I've got a good few American mates who have been playing football since a very young age and they all say football even when talking with each other. I imagine the same goes for Bob who's been in the game so long.
Bob's first interview on 20:37 - Oct 5 with 2251 viewsGriffting

Fede - what a tw*t. I know he's just had a kid, perhaps he's tired (or something else), but at least have enough respect to offer the new manager a welcoming hand.
Bob's first interview on 20:39 - Oct 5 with 2235 viewsLeonisGod

Bob's first interview on 19:43 - Oct 5 by jackjackjackjack

Yes, Leon, and Rangel. You can tell they're on a different level to the others. Top pros.

Indeed. Nordfelt too.

Most likely that will have been staged, but still... Fede looked as if he couldn't be arsed and Jeff like he'd just woken up! Comes back to what i said yesterday about the contract extensions for our long-serving players who 'get it'. They're a reliable core who understand the values and attitude required to play for SCAFC; that's important even if they're going to be getting less game time from now on.
Bob's first interview on 20:41 - Oct 5 with 2226 viewslifelong

Very good interview.

As someone very close to me used to say, "time will make mention".
Bob's first interview on 20:41 - Oct 5 with 2225 viewsLeonisGod

So for our American fans and Welsh linguistic experts, what accent is that? Sounds like a cross between Bruce Willis and Sly to me! When the going gets tough, i'd be happy with either of them in front.

I hope Bob's going to be given a chance.
Bob's first interview on 20:47 - Oct 5 with 2175 viewsTrundle10

Bob's first interview on 20:01 - Oct 5 by ItchySphincter

Usual soundbites. Sounds like a film script with his accent. I hopeit works out but am still sceptical
Bob's first interview on 20:47 - Oct 5 with 2172 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bob's first interview on 20:41 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

So for our American fans and Welsh linguistic experts, what accent is that? Sounds like a cross between Bruce Willis and Sly to me! When the going gets tough, i'd be happy with either of them in front.

I hope Bob's going to be given a chance.

New Jersey.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bob's first interview on 20:47 - Oct 5 with 2166 viewsHugeEnkins

Bob's first interview on 19:55 - Oct 5 by morningstar

Looks like he means business tho?

He seemed to have a bit of John McClane about him...
Bob's first interview on 20:48 - Oct 5 with 2162 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bob's first interview on 20:39 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Indeed. Nordfelt too.

Most likely that will have been staged, but still... Fede looked as if he couldn't be arsed and Jeff like he'd just woken up! Comes back to what i said yesterday about the contract extensions for our long-serving players who 'get it'. They're a reliable core who understand the values and attitude required to play for SCAFC; that's important even if they're going to be getting less game time from now on.

And i notice Amat stood and and looked him in the eyes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024