Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob's first interview 19:02 - Oct 5 with 18704 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bob's first interview on 22:49 - Oct 5 with 2417 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bob's first interview on 22:46 - Oct 5 by TheKirkyLife

I think there's a bit of an overreaction to Montero being honest. The two seem to be on a fine footing with the hair ruffle.

I sincerely hope we've seen the back of Fernandez now. What a rude prick of a man not even shaking his hand...

Overall though you can see who was eager to make a good first impression and who needs a kick up the arse.

Just maybe they met before the camera rolled,

Just maybe

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bob's first interview on 22:51 - Oct 5 with 2406 viewsBarrySwan

Sounds thick as two short planks to me.

Are we sure that Huw and Americans haven't recruited the thick guy carrying the heavy machine gun in a platoon of marines in one of those crappy war films?
Bob's first interview on 22:56 - Oct 5 with 2391 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob's first interview on 20:14 - Oct 5 by Banosswan

Maybe he'd already met them and the camera man told him to go in and shake everyone's hand for the video.

This is very possible. I think we may be reading too much into it. If it isn't and heading for half the team are disrespecting him then we are in trouble. I honestly don't think it is, despite my major misgivings over his appointment.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bob's first interview on 23:05 - Oct 5 with 2357 viewsMrSwerve

Maybe Fernandez and Montero had met him before, as they play in the Americas.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bob's first interview on 23:09 - Oct 5 with 2340 viewsMurph75

Bob's first interview on 23:05 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

That's a good point. We've only seen a small snippet of their time together day. Always 2 sides to a story I suppose. The reaction of Fernandez wasn't great to look at though.

I've a funny feeling he's going to get the best out of our Jeff.
Bob's first interview on 23:20 - Oct 5 with 2308 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm sure we've all shaken hands and looked people in the eye when we did so. Even, dare I say, people we've met before.

Is it normal to act like a t**t when you meet someone you've met before then?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bob's first interview on 00:32 - Oct 6 with 2228 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bob's first interview on 22:51 - Oct 5 by BarrySwan

Are we sure that Huw and Americans haven't recruited the thick guy carrying the heavy machine gun in a platoon of marines in one of those crappy war films?

Have you heard the some of the Welsh accents in the media, just saying like. BB sounds anything but thick.
Bob's first interview on 00:51 - Oct 6 with 2208 viewsGriffting

Bob's first interview on 00:32 - Oct 6 by Treforys_Jack

Have you heard the some of the Welsh accents in the media, just saying like. BB sounds anything but thick.

This for me.

How can people say he sounds thick?? He's clearly well educated and presents himself well.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob's first interview on 01:04 - Oct 6 with 2191 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Bob's first interview on 23:05 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

Almost certainly. He is the national coach of the USA team and they would have played their teams -
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 1:06]
Bob's first interview on 01:21 - Oct 6 with 2162 viewsRuDeMan1970

Bob's first interview on 22:49 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Just maybe they met before the camera rolled,

Just maybe

I was thinking the same Tommy. Though you'd think FF would still 'do the decent thing' and stand up and shake Bob's hand - for the sake of the camera. As for maybe FF and Jeff already knowing Bob...surely that's not a reason NOT to shake hands (in Fede's case)?? Hell, EVERY home game I shake hands with all the regulars sat around me...and I've known 'em all for donkey's years. SHOW SOME RESPECT MUN, BOYS!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Bob's first interview on 07:13 - Oct 6 with 2045 viewsMattG

Any thoughts on the colour of his passport?
Bob's first interview on 09:40 - Oct 6 with 1919 viewsyescomeon

Bob's first interview on 21:07 - Oct 5 by LeonisGod

Would have been nice to know what his role is. He mentioned improving every area of the club, but will he be restricted to coaching only or as he's the new owner's choice will they trust him to be more hands-on with other areas - recruitment being the obvious one? What has he been told to achieve by the owners, what are his expectations, etc

That sort of info would have been good to hear.

I did some digging online and at both le havre and steabak he worked under a director of football, who I assume handled transfers. Two roles before that were with national teams so working with what is there and I guess there is a general manager who does transfers in the mls. My guess is he will have absolutely nothing to do with transfers and that will be left for Huw. He's just here to coach.

Upthecity!

Bob's first interview on 10:39 - Oct 6 with 1888 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob's first interview on 09:40 - Oct 6 by yescomeon

I did some digging online and at both le havre and steabak he worked under a director of football, who I assume handled transfers. Two roles before that were with national teams so working with what is there and I guess there is a general manager who does transfers in the mls. My guess is he will have absolutely nothing to do with transfers and that will be left for Huw. He's just here to coach.

Much like FG so no change there and still the same old problem

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bob's first interview on 10:43 - Oct 6 with 1887 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jock Army!
Bob's first interview on 11:35 - Oct 6 with 1838 viewsfather_jack

lex luthor.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Bob's first interview on 14:29 - Oct 6 with 1743 viewsicecoldjack

Well bob talks a good job and seems to be hands on and desperate to succeed here so I'm all for supporting him, after all, we all know the problems are higher up and filtering down not the other way around.

I also noticed fernandez body language,"dead man sitting" springs to mind, even though it's possible he already said hello there isn't a need to be anything other than polite, especially as everyone knows the camera is rolling, smacks of not giving a fook IMO, pretty much mirroring his recent form.

Early days but if ever there was a high earner to move on both him and ki are prime candidates.

Hope bob gets plenty of support from the players but more importantly his choice of backroom people will be crucial to us turning things around. Good luck to him, I wish him all the best.
Bob's first interview on 14:45 - Oct 6 with 1716 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I watched this yesterday, but was Montero sleeping?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bob's first interview on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 1683 viewsperchrockjack

Thick?

Wondered how thick eas the accent of the thick calling his accent thick.

Maybe a dictaphone could help.

Fernandez? You can tell much from eye contact and a handshake.

Are we really that trusting an Argentinian who s been found wanting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob's first interview on 15:21 - Oct 6 with 1669 viewslondonlisa2001

Bob's first interview on 01:04 - Oct 6 by Townhill_Hilton

Almost certainly. He is the national coach of the USA team and they would have played their teams -
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 1:06]

Hasn't been the coach of the USA since 2011. Not sure either Fernandez or Montero were playing international football in those days?
Bob's first interview on 15:34 - Oct 6 with 1651 viewsjasper_T

Bob's first interview on 01:21 - Oct 6 by RuDeMan1970

I was thinking the same Tommy. Though you'd think FF would still 'do the decent thing' and stand up and shake Bob's hand - for the sake of the camera. As for maybe FF and Jeff already knowing Bob...surely that's not a reason NOT to shake hands (in Fede's case)?? Hell, EVERY home game I shake hands with all the regulars sat around me...and I've known 'em all for donkey's years. SHOW SOME RESPECT MUN, BOYS!

Some players go in for the performing for the cameras thing.

Some seem to get off on it.
Bob's first interview on 15:35 - Oct 6 with 1646 viewsjasper_T

Bob's first interview on 22:28 - Oct 5 by magicdaps10

A lot PR cack there!!

I will judge him on performances and results.

Hear hear.
Bob's first interview on 15:49 - Oct 6 with 1615 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Have we had any word on his backroom staff yet?
Bob's first interview on 15:50 - Oct 6 with 1611 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The thickest sounding people are by far the Scoucers!
Bob's first interview on 15:57 - Oct 6 with 1597 viewsKGriz16

i have a feeling we are going to do really well with bob as our manager.
Bob's first interview on 16:06 - Oct 6 with 1578 viewsjasper_T

Bob's first interview on 15:57 - Oct 6 by KGriz16

i have a feeling we are going to do really well with bob as our manager.

Define "really well".

If he matches Guidolin's results record he'll have done a great job.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024