Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ again 18:17 - Nov 4 with 37325 viewsDarran

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ again on 20:53 - Nov 4 with 1972 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 20:52 - Nov 4 by Loyal

If you are saying JVZ fckd him over then of course it was for the Yankee dollar ( that JVZ pocketed )

Cooze stands accused.
He was on the gravy train and said nothing.
Self. Self. Self.

Ok then.

JVZ again on 21:00 - Nov 4 with 1944 viewsLoyal

JVZ again on 20:53 - Nov 4 by Darran

Ok then.

No different to JVZ.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JVZ again on 21:02 - Nov 4 with 1938 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 21:00 - Nov 4 by Loyal

No different to JVZ.

Massive difference.

JVZ again on 21:03 - Nov 4 with 1937 viewsexiledclaseboy

JVZ again on 21:00 - Nov 4 by Loyal

No different to JVZ.

Nonsense.

Poll: Tory leader

JVZ again on 21:03 - Nov 4 with 1934 viewsLoyal

JVZ again on 21:03 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

Nonsense.

How ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

JVZ again on 21:27 - Nov 4 with 1860 viewsOldjack

JVZ again on 20:53 - Nov 4 by Darran

Ok then.

What's the chances of you bumping into those gold diggers Sunday?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ again on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1839 viewsJackfath

This is all very odd.

When certain posters made the point about how come many many dutch "supporters" were able to get tickets for big matches a few seasons ago, well before all this kicked off, the posters were told to shut up in the usual aggresive manner.

Now it seems people have realised they're taking the piss with their preferential treatment and have doen for many seasons.

With that clown posting deliberate pictures and messages designed to taunt and goad the real support, this is not going to end well at all. He is being incredible stupid. What an absolute idiot this man is.

What a very sad state of affairs.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JVZ again on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1838 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 21:27 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

What's the chances of you bumping into those gold diggers Sunday?

I've often bumped into JVZ when he goes walkabout outside he stadium on a match day Alan,I don't think he'll be going walkabout though.

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ again on 21:38 - Nov 4 with 1822 viewsOldjack

JVZ again on 21:32 - Nov 4 by Darran

I've often bumped into JVZ when he goes walkabout outside he stadium on a match day Alan,I don't think he'll be going walkabout though.

Doesn't he sit with the other gold diggers ? if so ,may i make a suggestion ,you hunt those fukers down and on the fans behalf and your good self give them both barrels

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ again on 21:42 - Nov 4 with 1808 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 21:38 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Doesn't he sit with the other gold diggers ? if so ,may i make a suggestion ,you hunt those fukers down and on the fans behalf and your good self give them both barrels

They're in the boardroom untill a minute before kick off.

JVZ again on 21:45 - Nov 4 with 1798 viewsFireboy

JVZ again on 21:42 - Nov 4 by Darran

Shithouses
JVZ again on 21:47 - Nov 4 with 1790 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ again on 21:32 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

This is all very odd.

When certain posters made the point about how come many many dutch "supporters" were able to get tickets for big matches a few seasons ago, well before all this kicked off, the posters were told to shut up in the usual aggresive manner.

Now it seems people have realised they're taking the piss with their preferential treatment and have doen for many seasons.

With that clown posting deliberate pictures and messages designed to taunt and goad the real support, this is not going to end well at all. He is being incredible stupid. What an absolute idiot this man is.

What a very sad state of affairs.

The guy is toxic and the fact the new (* cough, cough, cough, cough*) investors are letting the JVZ circus continue? Just goes to show they know absolutely nothing about the mindset of the typical U.K supporter let alone have any accompanying empathy.

Argus!

JVZ again on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 1778 viewsmax936

The snivelling vile c@@t's shouldn't now be in the fecking board room should they?

In fact they shouldn't be anywhere near the Liberty on Sunday, I hope they all choke on their prawn sandwiches and Prosecco c@@ts.

The tw@tting swear filter should be switched off when we talk about these chunts too

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ again on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 1769 viewsJackfath

JVZ again on 21:47 - Nov 4 by Wingstandwood

The guy is toxic and the fact the new (* cough, cough, cough, cough*) investors are letting the JVZ circus continue? Just goes to show they know absolutely nothing about the mindset of the typical U.K supporter let alone have any accompanying empathy.

If any of them had anything about them and truly felt part of the club then they would tell him straight on Sunday to wind his neck in, pay his way and start to treat people with the repsect they deserve.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

JVZ again on 21:56 - Nov 4 with 1739 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ again on 21:50 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

If any of them had anything about them and truly felt part of the club then they would tell him straight on Sunday to wind his neck in, pay his way and start to treat people with the repsect they deserve.

Yep agree! I hope a new pro-active Trust Supporter Director will put an end to the JVZ circus. I would assume a large shareholder has the power/influence edge over an egotistical troublemaker come zero-shareholder i.e. JVZ.

Argus!

JVZ again on 21:58 - Nov 4 with 1723 viewsJackfath

JVZ again on 21:56 - Nov 4 by Wingstandwood

Yep agree! I hope a new pro-active Trust Supporter Director will put an end to the JVZ circus. I would assume a large shareholder has the power/influence edge over an egotistical troublemaker come zero-shareholder i.e. JVZ.

Let's hope so. I would hope it would be near the top of the new mans things to get done list.

JVZ again on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 1698 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ again on 21:58 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

Let's hope so. I would hope it would be near the top of the new mans things to get done list.

Yes, and I would love SCST to make some kind of statement and opinion of intent regarding JVZ. It would be an absolute PR-plus for the Trust if it can get the acclaim for being responsible for forever ridding SCFC of that extremely rude two-bob parasitic w#nker JVZ.

Argus!

JVZ again on 22:06 - Nov 4 with 1679 viewsAngelRangelQS

Any news on who the new SD may be?
JVZ again on 22:09 - Nov 4 with 1667 viewsBigPhilG

In the picture top right with him is a bloke called Dai Roberts. Long time Swans fans and is a good in to be fair. I didn't know he was pally with JVZ.

Coincidentally Dai Roberts doesn't post on here but Is friends with Marcham Jack who also is a very long term Swans fan and all round good bloke. They went to watch Wales together in the Euro's.

Maybe there's a way Marcham can get a message to JVZ what the fans feelings are
JVZ again on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 1594 viewsmax936

JVZ again on 22:09 - Nov 4 by BigPhilG

In the picture top right with him is a bloke called Dai Roberts. Long time Swans fans and is a good in to be fair. I didn't know he was pally with JVZ.

Coincidentally Dai Roberts doesn't post on here but Is friends with Marcham Jack who also is a very long term Swans fan and all round good bloke. They went to watch Wales together in the Euro's.

He must already know surely, he's that ignorant though he just doesn't care and even arrogant enough to rub the fans noses in it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ again on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 1521 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 22:09 - Nov 4 by BigPhilG

There's not much chance of that he's got his head up his arse defending Clog on Twitter.

JVZ again on 22:52 - Nov 4 with 1487 viewsswansea101

#obsessed
JVZ again on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 1442 viewsmarchamjack

JVZ again on 22:45 - Nov 4 by Darran

There's not much chance of that he's got his head up his arse defending Clog on Twitter.

Oi Oi !

For clarity - that's not me with my head up JVZs arse as you put it.

I'd like my good name cleared here Darren.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

JVZ again on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 1431 viewsBigPhilG

JVZ again on 22:45 - Nov 4 by Darran

I don't do twitter but you can't defend the indefensible. If he's sticking up for JVZ then he's very much in the wrong
JVZ again on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 1430 viewsLoyal

JVZ again on 23:02 - Nov 4 by marchamjack

Oi Oi !

For clarity - that's not me with my head up JVZs arse as you put it.

I'd like my good name cleared here Darren.

There's only two Marcham Jacks !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024