Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ again 18:17 - Nov 4 with 37326 viewsDarran

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ again on 23:09 - Nov 4 with 1782 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 23:02 - Nov 4 by marchamjack

Oi Oi !

For clarity - that's not me with my head up JVZs arse as you put it.

I'd like my good name cleared here Darren.

I wasn't talking about you mate I was on about the fella that's sticking up for JVZ on Twitter the one that's just said that we (the fans) don't know about the promises from the Yanks that didn't happen.

Me thinks someone's been squealing.

JVZ again on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 1773 viewsmarchamjack

JVZ again on 23:05 - Nov 4 by Loyal

There's only two Marcham Jacks !

don't you fckn start

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

JVZ again on 23:19 - Nov 4 with 1750 viewsmorningstar

JVZ again on 23:02 - Nov 4 by marchamjack

Oi Oi !

For clarity - that's not me with my head up JVZs arse as you put it.

I'd like my good name cleared here Darren.

In fairness, i don't think Darran did say it was you, but your mate (according to PhilG) Dai Roberts?
Who incidentally looks about the same age as me and claims he was born within spitting distance of the vetch. I was brought up in Macoc St and a sandfields boy through and through, but i do not know the name or recognise his face?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

JVZ again on 23:24 - Nov 4 with 1736 viewsUxbridge

JVZ again on 23:09 - Nov 4 by Darran

I wasn't talking about you mate I was on about the fella that's sticking up for JVZ on Twitter the one that's just said that we (the fans) don't know about the promises from the Yanks that didn't happen.

Me thinks someone's been squealing.

Glad to hear the sellers did some research before just upping and selling to the first one who ponied up the cash.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

JVZ again on 23:24 - Nov 4 with 1736 viewsmarchamjack

JVZ again on 23:19 - Nov 4 by morningstar

In fairness, i don't think Darran did say it was you, but your mate (according to PhilG) Dai Roberts?
Who incidentally looks about the same age as me and claims he was born within spitting distance of the vetch. I was brought up in Macoc St and a sandfields boy through and through, but i do not know the name or recognise his face?

It's well known. Dai has had cosmetic surgery, so maybe that's why you don't recognise him.

Who is BigPhilG btw?

JVZ again on 23:26 - Nov 4 with 1706 viewsmorningstar

JVZ again on 23:24 - Nov 4 by marchamjack

It's well known. Dai has had cosmetic surgery, so maybe that's why you don't recognise him.

Who is BigPhilG btw?

No idea Marchams.

JVZ again on 23:30 - Nov 4 with 1695 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 23:24 - Nov 4 by Uxbridge

Glad to hear the sellers did some research before just upping and selling to the first one who ponied up the cash.

Yes indeed it's an interesting one that the Trust should make a note of.

Dave reckons his battery was about to run out but I shall ask him about these promises that he knows about that none of us fans know about tomorrow.

Very interesting this is.

JVZ again on 23:31 - Nov 4 with 1690 viewsBigPhilG

JVZ again on 23:19 - Nov 4 by morningstar

Marcham's pal wasn't brought up in the Sandfields MS. Insert Pontarddulais instead
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ again on 23:35 - Nov 4 with 1674 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 23:31 - Nov 4 by BigPhilG

Marcham's pal wasn't brought up in the Sandfields MS. Insert Pontarddulais instead

So Dave Roberts wasn't brought up in the Sandfields?

JVZ again on 23:37 - Nov 4 with 1660 viewsBigPhilG

JVZ again on 23:35 - Nov 4 by Darran

So Dave Roberts wasn't brought up in the Sandfields?

No he wasn't my friend
JVZ again on 23:39 - Nov 4 with 1656 viewsmorningstar

Well he's claiming on twitter he was!

JVZ again on 23:40 - Nov 4 with 1645 viewsmarchamjack

Hi BigPhilG

You obviously know me and Dai, PM me who you are. Your anonymity will of course remain protected.

JVZ again on 23:41 - Nov 4 with 1633 viewsDarran

JVZ again on 23:37 - Nov 4 by BigPhilG

No he wasn't my friend

Some weird people around Big Philip.

JVZ again on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 1620 viewsBigPhilG

JVZ again on 23:39 - Nov 4 by morningstar

Well he's claiming on twitter he was!

If I did Twitter I would be asking him if he's forgotten about growing up in Pontarddulais and living in the Farmers Arms when his parents were running it. But that's just me. I wouldn't waste my time asking him if he attended Penyrheol Comprehensive school because surely he wouldn't have forgotten about going there. Or would he ?
JVZ again on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 1618 viewsFlash

JvZ is making a mint off any fans that he brings over from Holland. They can't just buy a match ticket, they are made to come on one of his organised trips. He includes flight, bus transport, hotel , tour in the package. He is making a mint off having the tickets off the club. Ask any Dutch fans that you meet on Sun and they will all confirm this. Have a look at his web site. Visitswansea.nl and you will see it for yourself. He is even still calling himself a director of SCFC on that site.
Why are the club and Trust still allowing this to happen ???
Some say that the Dutch fans have been coming over for years, yes but now it has turned into a business for JvZ and the Dutch only come over for the big games. They are never here for the smaller games. JvZ is even ripping off fans in Holland. Any fan in Holland can come on his trip, not just Den Haag fans. Ask any Dutch fans on Sun what club they support and most won't say Den Haag. They just come to see a Premiership match.
As you can guess, I am yet another one who is pi55ed off with JvZ antiicts on Twitter and feel that he should no longer get the perks that he receives from our club.
I hope tah the Americans and Trust read these posts and sort him out.
JVZ again on 23:49 - Nov 4 with 1589 views34dfgdf54

Him and Katzen going out of their way to belittle HC with the pictures they are tweeting. They know fully well it looks bad on the trust whatever way you look at it.

Darran is right, completely taking the p*ss out of us. I despise all the money grabbing tw*ts
JVZ again on 23:50 - Nov 4 with 1584 viewsNeathJack

JVZ again on 23:43 - Nov 4 by Flash

JvZ is making a mint off any fans that he brings over from Holland. They can't just buy a match ticket, they are made to come on one of his organised trips. He includes flight, bus transport, hotel , tour in the package. He is making a mint off having the tickets off the club. Ask any Dutch fans that you meet on Sun and they will all confirm this. Have a look at his web site. Visitswansea.nl and you will see it for yourself. He is even still calling himself a director of SCFC on that site.
Some say that the Dutch fans have been coming over for years, yes but now it has turned into a business for JvZ and the Dutch only come over for the big games. They are never here for the smaller games. JvZ is even ripping off fans in Holland. Any fan in Holland can come on his trip, not just Den Haag fans. Ask any Dutch fans on Sun what club they support and most won't say Den Haag. They just come to see a Premiership match.
As you can guess, I am yet another one who is pi55ed off with JvZ antiicts on Twitter and feel that he should no longer get the perks that he receives from our club.

Hideous http://visitswansea.nl/veel-gestelde-vragen/
JVZ again on 23:51 - Nov 4 with 1581 viewsmorningstar

JVZ again on 23:43 - Nov 4 by Flash

But he's a jack through and through mun! Fvckin shocking stuff!

JVZ again on 23:54 - Nov 4 with 1568 viewsWingstandwood

F#cking hell a f#cking low-life scumbag ticket tout? A F#CKING LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG TICKET TOUT?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 0:05]

Argus!

JVZ again on 00:08 - Nov 5 with 1514 viewsEbo

JVZ again on 23:54 - Nov 4 by Wingstandwood

F#cking hell a f#cking low-life scumbag ticket tout? A F#CKING LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG TICKET TOUT?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 0:05]

£500 a head, what a scumbag

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

JVZ again on 00:08 - Nov 5 with 1510 viewsmax936

JVZ again on 23:51 - Nov 4 by morningstar

But he's a jack through and through mun! Fvckin shocking stuff!

It can't come as any surprise though can it, they all live in the same pit of vipers.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ again on 00:20 - Nov 5 with 1487 viewsWingstandwood

Love this.... it really adds to the whole disgusting affair. Remember that place Morgans Hotel?......"And what can I get you Huw?". Excuse the translation.

"Dining at Morgans

Swansea is often not possible to eat spontaneously with large groups. A table for four persons is usually already troublesome. Since we almost always go to Swansea with large groups, we came to stand regularly for problems because after the tour was available nowhere food joints. We have now found the solution. *Fellow director Martin Morgan*, the owner of Morgans Hotel, has composed especially for us a wonderful three course meal after the tour. Every two weeks different, but every time 5 stars !!"

F#cking hell Martin Morgan is a participant in this disgusting debacle and JVZ is still falsely giving the impression he is still a director. This is f#cking dirty!

Argus!

JVZ again on 02:46 - Nov 5 with 1392 viewsHumpty

JVZ again on 00:20 - Nov 5 by Wingstandwood

Love this.... it really adds to the whole disgusting affair. Remember that place Morgans Hotel?......"And what can I get you Huw?". Excuse the translation.

"Dining at Morgans

Swansea is often not possible to eat spontaneously with large groups. A table for four persons is usually already troublesome. Since we almost always go to Swansea with large groups, we came to stand regularly for problems because after the tour was available nowhere food joints. We have now found the solution. *Fellow director Martin Morgan*, the owner of Morgans Hotel, has composed especially for us a wonderful three course meal after the tour. Every two weeks different, but every time 5 stars !!"

F#cking hell Martin Morgan is a participant in this disgusting debacle and JVZ is still falsely giving the impression he is still a director. This is f#cking dirty!

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

I know it's been quoted before, but Mr Orwell was very right and very prescient.
JVZ again on 05:31 - Nov 5 with 1352 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Trust need to come out properly and encourage an end to this by whatever means possible.

IMO it's now come to the stage whereby the ex directors and their families should feel unsafe attending games.

Now that their buddy Cooze is off the gravy train, it should be gloves off.
JVZ again on 06:27 - Nov 5 with 1331 viewsPhil_S

JVZ again on 05:31 - Nov 5 by AngelRangelQS

The Trust need to come out properly and encourage an end to this by whatever means possible.

IMO it's now come to the stage whereby the ex directors and their families should feel unsafe attending games.

Now that their buddy Cooze is off the gravy train, it should be gloves off.

It was raised with the club yesterday and - in fairness - they had already clocked much of it.

The point was also made that at these times these kind of things are just not helpful or right to any of us.

Personally I don't think anyone should feel unsafe attending games but these things have to be raised

The website was new to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024