Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk. 17:35 - Nov 6 with 3451 viewsLisa

Rumours that we could get him back.

Thoughts?
Garry Monk. on 19:16 - Nov 6 with 666 viewsDarran

Garry Monk. on 19:11 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

The rehabilitation of Garry Monk begins.

He fell out with half of a Trophy winning squad as captain, and made sure a pile of them left when he got the big job. Then he set about ripping up a style of play that had worked for the best part of a decade to implement his own when he had nothing like the skills or experience to carry the job off successfully.

He was out of his depth and absolutely bears a big chunk of responsibility for the mess we're in, albeit nowhere near as big a chunk as the dickhead who made him manager ahead of god knows how many better options in the first place.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Not from me there isn't but to come from today's game blame Monk is pathetic. This is down to one thing and one thing only the running of the club by incompetent tw*ts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk. on 19:20 - Nov 6 with 663 viewsJokeren1943

Garry Monk. on 19:11 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

The rehabilitation of Garry Monk begins.

He fell out with half of a Trophy winning squad as captain, and made sure a pile of them left when he got the big job. Then he set about ripping up a style of play that had worked for the best part of a decade to implement his own when he had nothing like the skills or experience to carry the job off successfully.

He was out of his depth and absolutely bears a big chunk of responsibility for the mess we're in, albeit nowhere near as big a chunk as the dickhead who made him manager ahead of god knows how many better options in the first place.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Best post today.
Garry Monk. on 19:22 - Nov 6 with 654 viewsClinton

Monk will definitely be here next season.
As manager of Leeds.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Garry Monk. on 19:36 - Nov 6 with 633 viewsLisa

Garry Monk. on 19:15 - Nov 6 by Matlock_Jack

He's doing well (eventually speaking) with a Championship club.

Didn't do so well with us.

IMHO he won't come back, until or unless it's as the Leeds United manager, in (probably) a Championship fixture

Awrrr....bless.

Shut the door on your way out. (Championship?, you're heading for the National Conference local derby with Wrexham ;))
Garry Monk. on 19:40 - Nov 6 with 620 viewsMatlock_Jack

Garry Monk. on 19:36 - Nov 6 by Lisa

Awrrr....bless.

Shut the door on your way out. (Championship?, you're heading for the National Conference local derby with Wrexham ;))

I wonder what on earth you're on about TBH.

Is this reference the fact I live in Chesterfield?

I don't support them BTW.

Do me a favour, keep the irrelevant nonsense to yourself...OK?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 19:56]
Garry Monk. on 19:43 - Nov 6 with 608 viewsBloodyhills

Why would anyone want him back. The current squad stopped playing for him and it looked likely we'd go down, that's why he had to go.

Do you think that he would do any better than before?

He has been part of the problem and would never be part of any solution to our woes.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Garry Monk. on 19:46 - Nov 6 with 596 viewsjack247

Why would we do that? Replace the worst manager in the PL with the man who would instantly become the worst manager in the PL by default
Garry Monk. on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 592 viewsDarran

Garry Monk. on 19:46 - Nov 6 by jack247

Why would we do that? Replace the worst manager in the PL with the man who would instantly become the worst manager in the PL by default

Fair play that made me laugh.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk. on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 588 viewsswans11

may well be passing us if things continue as they are
Garry Monk. on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 584 viewsHugeEnkins

Get him back? for starting the demise of our club? dead leg is it?
Garry Monk. on 19:52 - Nov 6 with 576 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk. on 19:16 - Nov 6 by Darran

Not from me there isn't but to come from today's game blame Monk is pathetic. This is down to one thing and one thing only the running of the club by incompetent tw*ts.

Pull your cock outta Garry Monks Ar$e mun ffs!

He is as guilty of fooking us up as Jenkins.

The only problem is that its taken you about 2yrs to figure out what most already knew..utter clueless muppet fair play.

People like you have been Happy clapping us into a downward spiral then realising too late then changing sides, you needed to be ojective 18 months ago, that goes for your mates in the trust too.
Idiot.
Garry Monk. on 19:57 - Nov 6 with 558 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck Garry Monk, f*ck Guidolin and f*ck Bradley. We gorged on the good times. Human nature. Now the bad times are coming back. Half the w@nkers there today won't bother next season and after watching that sh*t who can blame them?

And yet here we are arguing about who's to blame. Just look towards the directors' box for the answer to that. Everything else is just gravy. We've been screwed.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk. on 19:57 - Nov 6 with 550 viewsClinton

Garry Monk. on 19:40 - Nov 6 by Matlock_Jack

I wonder what on earth you're on about TBH.

Is this reference the fact I live in Chesterfield?

I don't support them BTW.

Do me a favour, keep the irrelevant nonsense to yourself...OK?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 19:56]

Up in the Chesterfield area recently, dropped in at the Arkwright Arms in Duckmanton. Brilliant ales and cider; decent food to soak it up. I could spend a lot of time in that place.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Garry Monk. on 20:02 - Nov 6 with 538 viewsMatlock_Jack

Garry Monk. on 19:57 - Nov 6 by Clinton

Up in the Chesterfield area recently, dropped in at the Arkwright Arms in Duckmanton. Brilliant ales and cider; decent food to soak it up. I could spend a lot of time in that place.

Lovely part of Derbyshire, as is Matlock, 11 miles down the road and yes the eating is good in Chesterfield and I've put on so much weight since I left Swansea to prove it!
Garry Monk. on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 530 viewsporschejack

He hasn't gone anywhere .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024