Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksport speculation 17:58 - Dec 19 with 6556 viewsterryb

Not a station I listen to & so I didn't hear it. I also have no idea if this is an exageration or has any foundation. However, I've read that our Harold was speculating that Queens Park Rangers may be about to be put on the market.

Can anyone enlighten us as to what was said or what this is being based on?

Talksport speculation on 18:24 - Dec 19 with 5013 viewsBerkoRanger

I have been saying on various threads since the beginning of the season that this could happen. I honestly can't believe Tony has waited so long.
Talksport speculation on 18:28 - Dec 19 with 4982 viewsessextaxiboy

Talksport speculation on 18:24 - Dec 19 by BerkoRanger

I have been saying on various threads since the beginning of the season that this could happen. I honestly can't believe Tony has waited so long.

He should flog it to Amit and his Uni mate... they had it sussed ..IMO
Talksport speculation on 19:11 - Dec 19 with 4835 viewsGloucs_R

The only way they would sell is if the stadium had taken through and therefore the cash cow developments have give away

Poll: Are we staying up?

Talksport speculation on 19:30 - Dec 19 with 4760 viewshoopstar67

Nothing of the sort was said. He only said if Tony ever decided to sell it would be a good club to buy for someone.
Talksport speculation on 19:38 - Dec 19 with 4707 viewsBluce_Ree

Imagine you're Tony. You're spunking X amount of quids on this piece of shit club. The fans are either calling you a prick or begging on Twitter for you to give them free stuff.

I'd sack off this f**king bullshit outfit ASAP if I had a choice to.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Talksport speculation on 19:45 - Dec 19 with 4670 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Talksport speculation on 19:38 - Dec 19 by Bluce_Ree

Imagine you're Tony. You're spunking X amount of quids on this piece of shit club. The fans are either calling you a prick or begging on Twitter for you to give them free stuff.

I'd sack off this f**king bullshit outfit ASAP if I had a choice to.

Yep, crucified Caterham the same way. He's been looking for a trophy advert for Air Asia and he's too stupid to cope with the world of sport. He's gonna sell us down the pan.
Talksport speculation on 19:53 - Dec 19 with 4636 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm no fan of football owners, including our current set, but be careful what you wish for!
Talksport speculation on 20:00 - Dec 19 with 4592 viewsterryb

Talksport speculation on 19:30 - Dec 19 by hoopstar67

Nothing of the sort was said. He only said if Tony ever decided to sell it would be a good club to buy for someone.

Cheers for this hoopstar.

As I said, I hadn't heard it & wondered what was said.

I've no idea how what you quoted could have been turned into what I read. No doubt it passed through many hands & was added to with every communication.
Login to get fewer ads

Talksport speculation on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 4584 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Talksport speculation on 19:53 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm no fan of football owners, including our current set, but be careful what you wish for!

I don't wish for it at all. In fact, I want him to plough a few more millions into our squad. God knows we need it!
Talksport speculation on 20:45 - Dec 19 with 4431 viewsmygeneration

Nazir Razak coming on board only last month doesn't suggest Tony is thinking of putting QPR on the market
Talksport speculation on 22:05 - Dec 19 with 4185 viewsLblock

Whether he decides to sell or stay one things for sure --- he'll feck up whatever he does.

It's what Bungle does best.

Caterham Park Rangers FC

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Talksport speculation on 22:12 - Dec 19 with 4148 viewsjohncharles

Talksport speculation on 19:45 - Dec 19 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Yep, crucified Caterham the same way. He's been looking for a trophy advert for Air Asia and he's too stupid to cope with the world of sport. He's gonna sell us down the pan.

Should we have a party to celebrate ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Talksport speculation on 22:18 - Dec 19 with 4113 viewsPunteR

How that bloke has made any money is a mystery to me.
Buys premier league club, spends half a billion. Now has a championship club with potential to get relegated to L1. Brilliant.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Talksport speculation on 22:54 - Dec 19 with 3987 viewsFredManRave

Talksport speculation on 22:12 - Dec 19 by johncharles

I'll bring the vodka...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Talksport speculation on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 3900 viewsBoston

Talksport speculation on 22:54 - Dec 19 by FredManRave

I'll bring the vodka...

Has the news shaken or stirred you ?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Talksport speculation on 09:25 - Dec 20 with 3647 viewsCamberleyR

Talksport speculation on 22:18 - Dec 19 by PunteR

How that bloke has made any money is a mystery to me.
Buys premier league club, spends half a billion. Now has a championship club with potential to get relegated to L1. Brilliant.

Same with Chris Wrong. Chrysalis Records would have been strangled at birth if he'd made the same poor decisions as he did when owning QPR. It seems most successful businessmen leave their business brains somewhere else when they take over a football club.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Talksport speculation on 10:13 - Dec 20 with 3588 viewsAntti_Heinola

Talksport speculation on 09:25 - Dec 20 by CamberleyR

Same with Chris Wrong. Chrysalis Records would have been strangled at birth if he'd made the same poor decisions as he did when owning QPR. It seems most successful businessmen leave their business brains somewhere else when they take over a football club.

Football fans and commentators on the game are SO clever with hindsight.

Wright only did what we were begging Thompson to do. When Ridsdale was at Leeds he got ACRES of press coverage saying how wise he was to invest, to spend the money to make Leeds big.

Then when it all collapses they were stupid and naive. We're all so wise afterwards. No one said a fkn dickie bird when Wright was making those decisions in the first 2 years.

Bare bones.

Talksport speculation on 10:33 - Dec 20 with 3544 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Talksport speculation on 22:12 - Dec 19 by johncharles

Every day I wake up is a party! Morning Mr Charles
Talksport speculation on 10:52 - Dec 20 with 3511 views2Thomas2Bowles

We have not had a good owner since JG and he was a crook

Was hated for selling Parks and others from the 75/76 team and before that over Brentford and there were protests over Jago being sacked.

But he knew the club and football.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Talksport speculation on 10:53 - Dec 20 with 3510 viewsPinnerPaul

Talksport speculation on 19:53 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly.

Someone will buy - Saudi or China owners will be be next, but believe me IH will not be the "face of the brand" they will want.

Huge risk
Talksport speculation on 11:41 - Dec 20 with 3435 viewsrobith

Talksport speculation on 18:28 - Dec 19 by essextaxiboy

He should flog it to Amit and his Uni mate... they had it sussed ..IMO

The problem with selling is you require a buyer. Doubt Amit would be bothered about picking up this mess tbh
Talksport speculation on 11:46 - Dec 20 with 3416 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How much would a fan co operative need?
Talksport speculation on 11:53 - Dec 20 with 3399 viewsMytch_QPR

Talksport speculation on 11:46 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

How much would a fan co operative need?

We'd need to stop the infighting first. Can you imagine a shareholders meeting?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Talksport speculation on 11:56 - Dec 20 with 3390 viewsCamberleyR

Talksport speculation on 10:13 - Dec 20 by Antti_Heinola

Football fans and commentators on the game are SO clever with hindsight.

Wright only did what we were begging Thompson to do. When Ridsdale was at Leeds he got ACRES of press coverage saying how wise he was to invest, to spend the money to make Leeds big.

Then when it all collapses they were stupid and naive. We're all so wise afterwards. No one said a fkn dickie bird when Wright was making those decisions in the first 2 years.

Touched a nerve?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Talksport speculation on 12:02 - Dec 20 with 3367 viewsrsonist

From TF's point of view, if he was considering it then realistically now would be the time given the boom in state-backed Chinese trophy club investment. Especially for a London club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3917912/Red-Bull-planning-buy-

Red Bull are rumoured to be looking too, and we fit the profile. They do seem to know how to run a club in fairness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024