Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals 19:11 - Jan 2 with 4786 viewsThe_DJ

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10716017/walsall-0-2-rochdale
Goals on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 4503 viewsD_Dale

If the Dale players hadn't gone to congratulate Hendo, I'd have thought he hadn't touched the ball on its way into the net.

Maybe there'll be a closer look in the Goal Rush at 10pm.
Goals on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 4270 viewsrochdaleriddler

Goals on 20:29 - Jan 2 by D_Dale

If the Dale players hadn't gone to congratulate Hendo, I'd have thought he hadn't touched the ball on its way into the net.

Maybe there'll be a closer look in the Goal Rush at 10pm.

Goal rush is absolute gash, praising millwall for 9 points out of 12. No mention of the Dale yet again, horrible southern bias

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Goals on 22:22 - Jan 2 with 4243 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 22:17 - Jan 2 by rochdaleriddler

Goal rush is absolute gash, praising millwall for 9 points out of 12. No mention of the Dale yet again, horrible southern bias

Good, keep us under the radar.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Goals on 12:17 - Jan 3 with 3910 viewsToffeemanc

Goals on 22:17 - Jan 2 by rochdaleriddler

Your right goal rush is gash, although did enjoy a throwaway comment in last nights show from the Bury game where the reporter mentioned after Sheffield Utd's 3rd goal that most of the fans in the ground left happy due to there being more away fans than home fans in the 6000+ attendance at the stadium.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Goals on 12:28 - Jan 3 with 3858 viewsDaleiLama

Bit more footage on here.

Logan did very well - could have been a different result without his efforts. Their skied shot in front of an open net was fortunate too, but looked like we gave at least as good as we got and a great away win and +3 more points.

UTD
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 12:29]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Goals on 19:54 - Jan 3 with 3640 viewspnc4eva1

Goals on 12:28 - Jan 3 by DaleiLama

Bit more footage on here.

Logan did very well - could have been a different result without his efforts. Their skied shot in front of an open net was fortunate too, but looked like we gave at least as good as we got and a great away win and +3 more points.

UTD
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 12:29]

The footage doesn't show the disallowed goal for offside or some of the other Dale chances. Walsall were gash. They appeared to be unable to hit a cow's backside with a banjo

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Goals on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 3589 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 19:54 - Jan 3 by pnc4eva1

The footage doesn't show the disallowed goal for offside or some of the other Dale chances. Walsall were gash. They appeared to be unable to hit a cow's backside with a banjo

Henderson's disallowed goal?

He seemed to think he was Maradona rather than being offside.

Goals on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 3555 viewsDaley_Lama

Hendo had a second one disallowed for offside, flag had gone up, whistle blown, keeper stopped before he stroked it in.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Goals on 20:21 - Jan 3 with 3540 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 20:18 - Jan 3 by Daley_Lama

Hendo had a second one disallowed for offside, flag had gone up, whistle blown, keeper stopped before he stroked it in.

Oh aye, but as the game had already stopped I wouldn't even count it as a disallowed goal.

Goals on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 3536 viewsdingdangblue

Goals on 20:11 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

Henderson's disallowed goal?

He seemed to think he was Maradona rather than being offside.

Was it clear to see it was handball at the ground ? Because all the fans and players celebrate the goal? Certainly isn't clear on the footage to me - I've watched it around 10 times now and it looks like it hits Henderson around his head/shoulder area?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Goals on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 3530 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 20:23 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

Was it clear to see it was handball at the ground ? Because all the fans and players celebrate the goal? Certainly isn't clear on the footage to me - I've watched it around 10 times now and it looks like it hits Henderson around his head/shoulder area?

It was fairly clear from looking directly at it.

I think the celebrations were because the initial thought was that he had got away with it and the linesman didn't immediately flag, although, as explained to us by a man in the know, the officials would have communicated over their comms system as well.

Goals on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 3496 viewsDaley_Lama

Same celebrations as with the 2nd v Shrews.

Clear as day to my eyes and all around.

Goals on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 3489 viewsDorsetDale

There's a slow mo of it on DalePlayer, definite hand ball.

Hendo, when getting booked appears to be asking the ref if he saw it or just went off player reaction?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Goals on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 3484 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 20:34 - Jan 3 by Daley_Lama

Same celebrations as with the 2nd v Shrews.

Clear as day to my eyes and all around.

And you were sat a couple of rows behind me and R17...

Goals on 20:41 - Jan 3 with 3469 viewsDaley_Lama

The quiet seats.

Goals on 20:45 - Jan 3 with 3452 viewsdingdangblue

Goals on 20:35 - Jan 3 by DorsetDale

There's a slow mo of it on DalePlayer, definite hand ball.

Hendo, when getting booked appears to be asking the ref if he saw it or just went off player reaction?

It looks like the ref signals for the goal - not quite sure which officials had any clear view of it to disallow it?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Goals on 20:52 - Jan 3 with 3427 viewsTVOS1907

Goals on 20:41 - Jan 3 by Daley_Lama

The quiet seats.

They were till we arrived.

Goals on 11:40 - Jan 4 with 3133 viewsNigeriamark

I was behind the goal and I said handball as soon as it went in. Seemed very clear. However looked as if the ref had initially given it so I was cheering too. May be the lino gave it??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024