Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Council to BAN swearing!!! 13:21 - Mar 8 with 5315 viewsKenBoon

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/08/rochdale-council-plans-to-ban-sw

Canavan is going to cost me a fortune.
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:27 - Mar 8 with 5302 viewsrochdaleriddler

Who is going to enforce this ? Ffs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:34 - Mar 8 with 5273 viewsKenBoon

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:27 - Mar 8 by rochdaleriddler

Who is going to enforce this ? Ffs

I imagine there'll be no shortage of volunteers. Didn't Salford City Council try something similar? Monetising swearing will be the move that solves all our problems.
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:52 - Mar 8 with 5220 viewsdawlishdale

I wonder if the Council leader will be fining himself for calling someone a "turd" during a particularly foul mouthed outburst last year when a passer by pointed out that he was parked illegally in a loading area.

Hypocritical so and so.
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:53 - Mar 8 with 5208 viewsD_Alien

Will the police have to learn swear words in 20 different languages?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 15:10 - Mar 8 with 5069 viewsrochdaleriddler

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 13:53 - Mar 8 by D_Alien

Will the police have to learn swear words in 20 different languages?

No because the article says the police have no resources to deal with this, will deaf people be included if they sign a naughty word??

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 15:26 - Mar 8 with 5030 viewsDaleiLama

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 15:10 - Mar 8 by rochdaleriddler

No because the article says the police have no resources to deal with this, will deaf people be included if they sign a naughty word??

Deaf people would historically have been too polite, but maybe not anymore. Sign of the times.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 19:14 - Mar 8 with 4741 viewsToffeemanc

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 19:26 - Mar 8 with 4715 viewsDaleView

I agree with the fine but I would have preferred the Council to reinstate the stocks that were situated at the top of the steps in St.Chads churchyard in years gone by. A night in the stocks would make offenders think twice before using bad language again. And it would be far enough away from the town centre not to disturb the peace loving folks of Rochdale though some may be tempted to throw the odd tomato.
Login to get fewer ads

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 19:48 - Mar 8 with 4683 viewsArthurDaley

Will people with Tourette's Syndrome get fined ?.

A large VAT Dave

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 00:01 - Mar 9 with 4506 viewsCanaDale

Is this for real, fooking ell!
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 06:51 - Mar 9 with 4457 viewspedrodale

Meanwhile ankle deep in litter and dogshyte
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 14:21 - Mar 9 with 4267 viewsaleanddale

Anybody listen to christian o Connell absolute breakfast show?

This ( as well as Dale ) featured on the 6.50 hitlers toilet piece ( poking fun at news )

Was pretty funny well it made me chuckle anyway.

What are others breakfast radio station preferences??

I like the tunes on absolute and COC is both bearable and pretty funny with it..
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 15:18 - Mar 9 with 4224 viewsShun

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 14:21 - Mar 9 by aleanddale

Anybody listen to christian o Connell absolute breakfast show?

This ( as well as Dale ) featured on the 6.50 hitlers toilet piece ( poking fun at news )

Was pretty funny well it made me chuckle anyway.

What are others breakfast radio station preferences??

I like the tunes on absolute and COC is both bearable and pretty funny with it..

Not a fan of the music on Absolute.

I love Chris Moyles' breakfast show on Radio X. Strange because before he joined Radio X I couldn't stand him, but on this show he and his three co-hosts are absolutely hilarious. Good music too, of course.
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 17:27 - Mar 9 with 4130 viewsnordenblue

Council to BAN swearing!!! on 15:18 - Mar 9 by Shun

Not a fan of the music on Absolute.

I love Chris Moyles' breakfast show on Radio X. Strange because before he joined Radio X I couldn't stand him, but on this show he and his three co-hosts are absolutely hilarious. Good music too, of course.

Funny how we all see things differently,I couldn't stand Moyles previously but gave him a fair few chances and I still think he's an absolute tool on radio X,he sadly just loves the sound of his own voice,while at the same time playing absolutely no music at all.
Jonny Vaughan on the other hand I think is quality and plays some cracking music...the girl who was on early morning before Moyles was class too,I think she was called Hatty P or something similar but she's since left....
Council to BAN swearing!!! on 09:38 - Mar 10 with 3904 viewsmingthemerciless

They also planned to get rid of The Chuggers also. I'm in favour of that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024