Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the season 16:02 - Apr 10 with 2864 viewssandy_dale

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2017/04/player-of-the-season-3/

Who will you vote for and why?
Player of the season on 16:05 - Apr 10 with 2858 viewsSandyDrum

Voted for Raff, stand out player for me this season.

The complete professional and puts in a consistently good performance.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Player of the season on 16:07 - Apr 10 with 2853 viewsJimmyRustler

Bunney. The transformation has been remarkable and the stats speak speak for themselves in terms of the win % with and without him in the team (although granted that's also down to quality of replacements)
Player of the season on 16:15 - Apr 10 with 2841 viewsAtThePeake

Player of the season on 16:07 - Apr 10 by JimmyRustler

Bunney. The transformation has been remarkable and the stats speak speak for themselves in terms of the win % with and without him in the team (although granted that's also down to quality of replacements)

Bunney for me too. Incredible season for the lad.

Tangled up in blue.

Player of the season on 16:16 - Apr 10 with 2841 viewsToffeemanc

Rafferty for me. The only player brought in by soft lad that turned out to be good enough.

Solid dependable defender and gives us an extra dimension going forward down the flanks.
Sadly i think this will be his last season with us and if it is he will be hard to effectively replace.

Had Bunney not missed so much of the season with injury I would probably have gone for him as his impact this season has been incredible and I'm looking forward to seeing him again next season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Player of the season on 17:53 - Apr 10 with 2763 viewsShun

Rafferty for me too. He's incredibly consistent yet somehow always improving. He's always been a solid defender but his attacking play has improved a lot this season. An almost ever-present too as he's rarely injured.

The best performances I've seen from a Dale player this season have actually been from NML, but they've been far too haphazard for him to be a real contender. Similarly, Lund, who's had some truly brilliant games but missed far too much of the season. So Rafferty gets my vote.

Honourable mentions for transformed Bunney, hard-working and occasionally masterful Henderson, and could-be-talismanic Davies.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 17:58]
Player of the season on 22:25 - Apr 10 with 2618 viewsboromat

I've gone for Raff Bunney was close though. Incredible how we've had so many threads about fullback issues and then our players of the season turn out to be fullbacks. Anyway if both of these were available all year i think we'd be much higher up the table. Here's hoping for next year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Player of the season on 22:26 - Apr 10 with 2612 viewsTVOS1907

Player of the season on 22:25 - Apr 10 by boromat

I've gone for Raff Bunney was close though. Incredible how we've had so many threads about fullback issues and then our players of the season turn out to be fullbacks. Anyway if both of these were available all year i think we'd be much higher up the table. Here's hoping for next year.

Ollie RaffBunney?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Player of the season on 07:17 - Apr 11 with 2513 viewsDaleFan7

Rafferty, stands out as by far our most consistent player over the most amount of games, don't really remember him having a particularly bad game.

McGahey 2nd
Bunney 3rd

On the basis they haven't played nearly as many games as Raff but have been standouts for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024