Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and co 13:28 - May 14 with 7740 viewsheadcleaner

As the west Brom game is a dead rubber how about making it a game to remember and one the scoundrels won't forget in a hurry.
Jenkins and co on 13:36 - May 14 with 6164 viewstherealme

I'll be thanking Huw for the work he did in January which was vital to our survival. Bringing in Olsson for Taylor, Carroll and Ayew. Not to mention Clement

and i'll be "having a word" with the yanks (if they even bother turning up) for trying to RUIN us by appointing their mate Bob.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Jenkins and co on 13:40 - May 14 with 6105 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perhaps we could all wear giant false noses to the game in protest??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins and co on 13:44 - May 14 with 6070 viewsBLAZE

Jenkins and co on 13:36 - May 14 by therealme

I'll be thanking Huw for the work he did in January which was vital to our survival. Bringing in Olsson for Taylor, Carroll and Ayew. Not to mention Clement

and i'll be "having a word" with the yanks (if they even bother turning up) for trying to RUIN us by appointing their mate Bob.

What about the work he done last summer which paved the way for this seasons relegation fight?

He doesn't escape criticism over the appointment of Bradley, either. He was the one with the experience, he should've put his foot down. If that meant resigning in protest then so be it. But no, he's in the posh seats of the gravy train and clearly lacking morals, so that was never going to happen.

[Post edited 14 May 2017 14:08]
Jenkins and co on 13:48 - May 14 with 5984 viewsDarran

Yeah thank him for bringing the Yanks in. #prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and co on 13:49 - May 14 with 5966 viewsTom1912

Jenkins and co on 13:44 - May 14 by BLAZE

What about the work he done last summer which paved the way for this seasons relegation fight?

He doesn't escape criticism over the appointment of Bradley, either. He was the one with the experience, he should've put his foot down. If that meant resigning in protest then so be it. But no, he's in the posh seats of the gravy train and clearly lacking morals, so that was never going to happen.

[Post edited 14 May 2017 14:08]

And we'd interviewed Clement who was clearly the more sensible appointment on paper, regardless of what's happened since.
Jenkins and co on 13:51 - May 14 with 5935 viewsSTID2017

It's not going to happen lads.
Next Sunday is a celebration of everything PC and the team has achieved since January.
We'll all enjoy it then for PC the rebuilding starts.
He needs to have a talk with the power that be to ensure he has the means to reinforce the side, then sit down with Siggy, Llorente and whoever else he wants to keep and thrash it out.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jenkins and co on 13:54 - May 14 with 5858 viewsWingstandwood

Oh purleazzzzzzzzze.......... perish the thought if the likes of Jenkins and Van Zweden etc muscle in on/ gatecrash the celebratory party trying to leech acclaim, self indulgence, praise, plaudits, credit, self congratulatory ego-trips etc. I had enough of my fill (to last a lifetime) after watching JTAK stomach churning bullsh#t.

It would and should come as no surprise if we're about to experience more of their "Singlehandedly saved SCFC against all odds" myth(s).

Argus!

Jenkins and co on 14:01 - May 14 with 5722 viewsSmellyplumz

Then you'll be calling for huws blood next season when he buys cheap and we are struggling again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and co on 14:02 - May 14 with 5700 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins and co on 13:54 - May 14 by Wingstandwood

Oh purleazzzzzzzzze.......... perish the thought if the likes of Jenkins and Van Zweden etc muscle in on/ gatecrash the celebratory party trying to leech acclaim, self indulgence, praise, plaudits, credit, self congratulatory ego-trips etc. I had enough of my fill (to last a lifetime) after watching JTAK stomach churning bullsh#t.

It would and should come as no surprise if we're about to experience more of their "Singlehandedly saved SCFC against all odds" myth(s).

Just being realistic - there'll be a few protestations but really had we gone down then it would have been full force.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jenkins and co on 14:04 - May 14 with 5662 viewsjack247

Jenkins and co on 14:02 - May 14 by STID2017

Just being realistic - there'll be a few protestations but really had we gone down then it would have been full force.

Unfortunately you are right. The wider public in Swansea still think he shits miracles
Jenkins and co on 14:05 - May 14 with 5624 viewswaynekerr55

No reason why we can't do both.

Survival done, let's hope the trust receive adequate recompense and the hero come villains save face and resign or are relieved of their duties

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins and co on 14:07 - May 14 with 5586 viewsnantywatcher

"Perhaps we could all wear giant false noses to the game in protest??"

Brilliant idea - eye catching and something the media could not ignore!!
Jenkins and co on 14:36 - May 14 with 5429 viewsDarran

Jenkins and co on 14:07 - May 14 by nantywatcher

"Perhaps we could all wear giant false noses to the game in protest??"

Brilliant idea - eye catching and something the media could not ignore!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Funny-Half-Face-Big-Dick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and co on 17:15 - May 14 with 5110 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe I'm still in the moment, maybe it's just pure relief, maybe it's seeing those poor Hull fans but we all knew the day would come sooner or later when we'd change ownership.

Nobody will ever forget the way Jenkins and Co. put themselves before the Club and that will always leave a sour taste in the mouth and taint their legacy, that's all on them.

But the Club will always be ours, in our hearts and souls and it's that what Leon Britton has managed to get through to the players and ultimately got us over the line.

The Americans have made mistakes, some big ones, but when everyone wrote them off in January they came good and spent the money that kept us up in the end. They deserve a chance.

It's up to the Trust now to properly be our eyes and ears and not take their foot off the ball like last time. If it's court action then let's do it, or if they see Levien and Kaplan as worth working with whilst guaranteeing our shareholding then so be that, and I'll back that position and stand by it.

This time we do things properly, but it's time to move on if you ask me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins and co on 17:19 - May 14 with 5086 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins and co on 17:15 - May 14 by TheResurrection

Maybe I'm still in the moment, maybe it's just pure relief, maybe it's seeing those poor Hull fans but we all knew the day would come sooner or later when we'd change ownership.

Nobody will ever forget the way Jenkins and Co. put themselves before the Club and that will always leave a sour taste in the mouth and taint their legacy, that's all on them.

But the Club will always be ours, in our hearts and souls and it's that what Leon Britton has managed to get through to the players and ultimately got us over the line.

The Americans have made mistakes, some big ones, but when everyone wrote them off in January they came good and spent the money that kept us up in the end. They deserve a chance.

It's up to the Trust now to properly be our eyes and ears and not take their foot off the ball like last time. If it's court action then let's do it, or if they see Levien and Kaplan as worth working with whilst guaranteeing our shareholding then so be that, and I'll back that position and stand by it.

Excellent post 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins and co on 17:23 - May 14 with 5063 viewsDafyddHuw

We're not asking you tho'.
Why would we ask someone whose judgement is so faulty that he wants Llorente & Siggy out of out club?
Jenkins and co on 17:28 - May 14 with 5018 viewsjojaca

Jenkins and co on 14:04 - May 14 by jack247

Unfortunately you are right. The wider public in Swansea still think he shits miracles

7th season in Premier League is pretty much a miracle.

Even when you know, you never know?

Jenkins and co on 17:33 - May 14 with 4967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins and co on 17:28 - May 14 by jojaca

7th season in Premier League is pretty much a miracle.

Yes but that's largely in spite of him, not because of him

Jenkins and co on 17:38 - May 14 with 4926 viewsStarsky

Good post Chris.
I want the sell outs gone but we do have to find a way of progressing with the current owners.
If not then what?
As I said earlier this week, the soul of the club has been sold out. The current Swansea City set up is all we have... or we go watch Trunds at Llanelli.

It's just the internet, init.

Jenkins and co on 17:41 - May 14 with 4897 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins and co on 17:23 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

We're not asking you tho'.
Why would we ask someone whose judgement is so faulty that he wants Llorente & Siggy out of out club?

It was just Siggy actually, Queen Bitch.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/185131/sell-siggy--we-ar

And that was a bloody good post back then.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins and co on 17:42 - May 14 with 4893 viewsgiantstoneater

Focus now switches from the pitch to the owners we can`t afford another slow summer and there is a lot of work to be done before pre season starts . Futures of players out on loan need to be sorted early so that we know what and who we need to bring in and most importantly The board must back PC in the next window, but next Sunday is all about a hard fought campaign,
Jenkins and co on 17:43 - May 14 with 4875 viewsrock1n

I'll probably be drinking and having a good time.

Peace & love

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Jenkins and co on 17:45 - May 14 with 4855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins and co on 17:41 - May 14 by TheResurrection

It was just Siggy actually, Queen Bitch.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/185131/sell-siggy--we-ar

And that was a bloody good post back then.

I don't see too much wrong with that now TBH Chris. Gylfi will drop us like a lepers hand if Everton come in for him.

Jenkins and co on 18:03 - May 14 with 4773 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins and co on 17:45 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't see too much wrong with that now TBH Chris. Gylfi will drop us like a lepers hand if Everton come in for him.

Cheers mate. I was in full tilt panic mode at the time and genuinely didn't see a way out. I didn't expect us to spend £20m in January, that's for sure, but we spent well, exceptionally well really.

Olsson, Carroll and Ayew have been revelations and even Narsingh has played a part.

Jenkins and co on 18:19 - May 14 with 4725 viewsperplex

If Jenkins makes things awkward next season I`m sure Clement will come out and tell everyone Clement is ambitious and will want to within reason bring in who he thinks will improve us, if Jenkins and co do not tow the line just name and shame them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024