Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:34 - Jul 23 with 17812 viewsmarkyd83

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-given-per
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 16:38]
Bony on 19:03 - Jul 23 with 2244 viewsMrSwerve

Never go back.

Or something.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bony on 19:05 - Jul 23 with 2234 viewsWhiterockin

Bony on 19:00 - Jul 23 by Griffting

Man City are paying 55k per week of Joe harts contract while he's out on loan to West Ham.

Perhaps this deal will see them pay a certain amount of Wilfs contract here, say 30 k per week until his City contract was set to expire?? (30th June 2019)

It's one thing paying a percentage of a player's wages when he is out on loan. Its another when he is no longer your player.
Bony on 19:05 - Jul 23 with 2234 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 19:00 - Jul 23 by Griffting

Man City are paying 55k per week of Joe harts contract while he's out on loan to West Ham.

Perhaps this deal will see them pay a certain amount of Wilfs contract here, say 30 k per week until his City contract was set to expire?? (30th June 2019)

Will be part of a potential deal probably. Just hope that we can get the old Bony back to form.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony on 19:06 - Jul 23 with 2221 viewsGriffting

Bony on 19:05 - Jul 23 by Whiterockin

It's one thing paying a percentage of a player's wages when he is out on loan. Its another when he is no longer your player.

It definitely is a thing that happens. Not sure how often, though.
Bony on 19:10 - Jul 23 with 2188 viewsDrGonzo

I can't believe for one second that Bony would be top of Clements list of strikers he would want. Stinks.
Bony on 19:11 - Jul 23 with 2178 viewsOldjack

This is last chance saloon for him in the prem ,we dictate terms not him ,take it or leave it , 130 grand a week my arse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony on 19:15 - Jul 23 with 2149 viewsjack247

Bony on 19:11 - Jul 23 by Oldjack

This is last chance saloon for him in the prem ,we dictate terms not him ,take it or leave it , 130 grand a week my arse

He has a 2 year contract on £130k a week. It's not as if he has to beg us
Bony on 19:21 - Jul 23 with 2108 viewsraynor94

Bony on 19:15 - Jul 23 by jack247

I think City will!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 19:23 - Jul 23 with 2094 viewsOldjack

Bony on 19:15 - Jul 23 by jack247

we'll if he's got the appetite to play and make himself a household name again he'd better lower his sights a fair bit and beg Citheh to pay half of that .there's no way we'll pay that ,its up to him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony on 19:25 - Jul 23 with 2074 viewsLoyal

Bony is 48.
His legs have gone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 19:31 - Jul 23 with 2031 viewstaff999555

Bony on 18:55 - Jul 23 by Highjack

He's the best striker we've had in nigh on forty years. It's a no brainer.

Shame, you must have missed a fella we had called Michu.
Bony on 19:32 - Jul 23 with 2008 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 19:10 - Jul 23 by DrGonzo

I can't believe for one second that Bony would be top of Clements list of strikers he would want. Stinks.

Nuts isn't it. And posters on here still try to say that the manager picks the players. Not at this club they don't.

But, but, but he gets the final say...........Does he f*ck, he get's what he's given.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 19:33 - Jul 23 with 2006 viewsjack247

Bony on 19:23 - Jul 23 by Oldjack

we'll if he's got the appetite to play and make himself a household name again he'd better lower his sights a fair bit and beg Citheh to pay half of that .there's no way we'll pay that ,its up to him

I know we won't pay him £130k. He won't be stupidly cheap either. Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if they paid some of his wages
Bony on 19:53 - Jul 23 with 1922 viewsAngelRangelQS

If Bony had joined City from West Brom instead of us and we'd had a bid accepted everyone would be delighted.

If we can sell Llorente and replace him with Bony then I'd personally be delighted
Bony on 19:53 - Jul 23 with 1922 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bony on 19:31 - Jul 23 by taff999555

Michu wasn't a pure striker though.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony on 20:02 - Jul 23 with 1882 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 19:31 - Jul 23 by taff999555

Michu played best as an AM. Bony scored more goals than him too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 20:06 - Jul 23 with 1867 viewsTheResurrection

Getting Bony back could be as important as getting shot of Ice-balls!!!

So come on Wilfried......

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bony on 20:18 - Jul 23 with 1818 viewsTheFranchise

Michu wasn't a striker.
Bony on 20:21 - Jul 23 with 1803 viewsnantywatcher

Please no No no. The laziest player I've seen in over 50 years watching and playing the game. Utterly useless if he has time to think. Passing and ball control unbelievably erratic.. Please no no no.
Bony on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 1784 viewsUplandsJack

Bony on 20:02 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Michu played best as an AM. Bony scored more goals than him too.

Not if you take away the penalties that bony scored.

In open play, in their respective BEST seasons in Premier League, the stats prove Michu scored more. As I've stated on another thread.
Bony on 20:26 - Jul 23 with 1776 viewsJackSomething

Bony on 20:21 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

Please no No no. The laziest player I've seen in over 50 years watching and playing the game. Utterly useless if he has time to think. Passing and ball control unbelievably erratic.. Please no no no.

Strange. There's been lots of talk that Chelsea did better than Man United by getting Morata rather than Lukaku because Lukaku is lazy. Jason Scotland was lazy to a lot of our fans as well. Can't think of a common denominator...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony on 20:28 - Jul 23 with 1760 viewsJackSomething

Bony on 20:25 - Jul 23 by UplandsJack

In open play, in their respective BEST seasons in Premier League, the stats prove Michu scored more. As I've stated on another thread.

The stats also prove that Michu scored most of his goals from AM. His strike rate dropped when he wasn't playing off Graham or Moore.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony on 20:32 - Jul 23 with 1743 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 20:25 - Jul 23 by UplandsJack

Yes, if you don't count some of the goals Bony scored then Michu scored more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 1719 viewsUplandsJack

Bony on 20:32 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Yes, if you don't count some of the goals Bony scored then Michu scored more.

There we are then, whoosh....
Bony on 20:44 - Jul 23 with 1694 viewsUplandsJack

So Doc, ive just re- checked stats and in fact,

Michu scored 18 Premier League goals in most productive season 2012/13
Bony scored 16 Premier League goals INCL 4 penatlies in 2013/14
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024