Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome home Wilfred 20:04 - Aug 26 with 22930 viewsdazdec197296

Bony to sign by Monday.
Welcome home Wilfred on 23:51 - Aug 27 with 3748 viewsharryhpalmer

Welcome home Wilfred on 21:58 - Aug 26 by icecoldjack

If Bony is coming in then Llorente is off IMO.

I'd prefer Llorente to stay but not sure if he will be as effective without siggy putting in great free kicks and set piece anyway.

His chipped bone is taking an age to heal and i cant help but think he is on ice until Chelsea rubber stamp the move.
It may be a case of the Llorente deal is done and dusted but its kept under wraps until we secure the players we want, makes sense for the Swans to try and keep this under wraps when negotiating as the desperation could push a few extra million on the fee of a new player, it would explain why Llorente hasn't featured, due to it suiting our purpose not Chelseas.
Fanciful but it also carries logic IMO .

If Wilf signs i think it will be a good deal for all concerned myself.

it was a bit more than a chip. he broke his lower arm. I while it didnt require surgery, it's still a 3-6 week immobility of the arm.

"Rehabilitation typically begins after a few weeks of keeping the arm still by using a cast or brace. In many cases, a physical therapist will help with rehabilitation, beginning with gentle exercises to increase range of motion, and gradually adding exercises to strengthen the arm. "

It can take between 3 and 6 months for a full recovery. in the meantime, he'd need to protect it and be careful with any over physical contact on the arm.

Bearing mind Llorente uses his arms to hold off defenders, and as leverage to jump, he is at obvious risk of physical contact when doing so, and thus danger with the arm still healing.

So it's not surprising that they are taking every precaution that he is right, and the arm is protected for as long as possible so he doesn't get hurt further, and damage the arm again, this time needing surgery.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Welcome home Wilfred on 00:34 - Aug 28 with 3638 viewsJackSkellington

Welcome home Wilfred on 23:51 - Aug 27 by harryhpalmer

it was a bit more than a chip. he broke his lower arm. I while it didnt require surgery, it's still a 3-6 week immobility of the arm.

"Rehabilitation typically begins after a few weeks of keeping the arm still by using a cast or brace. In many cases, a physical therapist will help with rehabilitation, beginning with gentle exercises to increase range of motion, and gradually adding exercises to strengthen the arm. "

It can take between 3 and 6 months for a full recovery. in the meantime, he'd need to protect it and be careful with any over physical contact on the arm.

Bearing mind Llorente uses his arms to hold off defenders, and as leverage to jump, he is at obvious risk of physical contact when doing so, and thus danger with the arm still healing.

So it's not surprising that they are taking every precaution that he is right, and the arm is protected for as long as possible so he doesn't get hurt further, and damage the arm again, this time needing surgery.

Pah! Who d'you think you are, coming in here with your... your... facts!?
Welcome home Wilfred on 09:20 - Aug 28 with 3480 viewsraynor94

If Bony is coming in, Llorente is on his way to Chelsea, which in my opinion is now nailed on, and I bet his arm will be fully recovered after the international break

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welcome home Wilfred on 09:35 - Aug 28 with 3413 viewsLoyal

Welcome home Wilfred on 00:34 - Aug 28 by JackSkellington

Pah! Who d'you think you are, coming in here with your... your... facts!?

If only that was true.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:25 - Aug 28 with 3281 viewsChief

Its Monday. And he hasn't signed.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:29 - Aug 28 with 3251 viewsmax936

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:25 - Aug 28 by Chief

Its only half 11 mun, Oh hang on its a Bank Holiday our 500k a yr DOF doesn't work them so..........

As you were

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:34 - Aug 28 with 3221 viewssaawonzee

This one will be done on transfer deadline day, when man c realise he wont be going anywhere else..then they buckle and lower their asking price and contribute to his wages down here
Welcome home Wilfred on 11:42 - Aug 28 with 3176 viewsmax936

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:34 - Aug 28 by saawonzee

This one will be done on transfer deadline day, when man c realise he wont be going anywhere else..then they buckle and lower their asking price and contribute to his wages down here

He'll be getting interviewed with his agent at an Airport waiting to fly out for the Ivory Coast games next talking about his amazing transfer to SCFC

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome home Wilfred on 12:11 - Aug 28 with 3081 viewsnantywatcher

£13 mill for a player no other club in the world has an interest in - madness. Christmas comes early to the Ethiad!
Welcome home Wilfred on 12:53 - Aug 28 with 2982 viewsbryncochjack

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:25 - Aug 28 by Chief

Huw got a good deal on a caravan weekend in Kilgetty and won't be back until Wednesday. Wilf will turn up then.
Welcome home Wilfred on 13:00 - Aug 28 with 2913 viewsmax936

Welcome home Wilfred on 12:53 - Aug 28 by bryncochjack

Huw got a good deal on a caravan weekend in Kilgetty and won't be back until Wednesday. Wilf will turn up then.

Kilgetty is nice this time of yr and weather's nice all week, nah can't see him being back for Wednesday, Gower Gold stronghold down that way as well I expect

Welcome home Wilfred on 13:16 - Aug 28 with 2831 viewsunion_jack

Welcome home Wilfred on 11:29 - Aug 28 by max936

Its only half 11 mun, Oh hang on its a Bank Holiday our 500k a yr DOF doesn't work them so..........

As you were

I hear Huw is trying to negotiate double time for today but the owners are only offering time and a half.

Seems there is an impasse at the moment.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:13 - Aug 28 with 2593 viewsSwansea93

Spartak Moscow have entered the race now and hope Champions League football will sway it in their favour.

So potentially we can lose Llorente to Chelsea, and lose out on Bony and Arias because we're to tight penny pinching and to slow to get things done.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:16 - Aug 28 with 2564 viewsmagicdaps10

How we take so long to get deals done is unbelievable.

You watch, we will lose Llorente and miss out on Bony and end up with Afobe.

I can see the excuses already.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:29 - Aug 28 with 2483 viewsGlyn1

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:16 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Well, we were fast enough to steal Tammy Abraham from under the nose of Benitez and Newcastle.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:36 - Aug 28 with 2447 viewsswansea68

it is annoying when other deals are being completed left right and centre. Bony looks done but why not official yet I don't know ? Lots of things going on behind scenes that we will never hear about. Lorente going for £20m is no brainier. Abraham will score 12/15 .
Welcome home Wilfred on 15:38 - Aug 28 with 2425 viewsunion_jack

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:29 - Aug 28 by Glyn1

Well, we were fast enough to steal Tammy Abraham from under the nose of Benitez and Newcastle.

Didn't Conte have something to say as to where he went on loan? Serious question, but I imagine he would have.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:41 - Aug 28 with 2402 viewsraynor94

Well it's quite obvious the Bony and Llorente deals are interlinked even for a transfer aficionado like yourself, I think one of the above will be here when the window closes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:45 - Aug 28 with 2367 viewsmagicdaps10

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:41 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Well it's quite obvious the Bony and Llorente deals are interlinked even for a transfer aficionado like yourself, I think one of the above will be here when the window closes

Well out of the two it has to be Bony preferably.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:42 - Aug 28 with 2055 viewsawayjack

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:45 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Well out of the two it has to be Bony preferably.

So player who kept us up with six goals last year wanted by Chelsea, versus player the who's done nothing for 2 seasons who nobody else wants. Sound logic.
Welcome home Wilfred on 23:05 - Aug 28 with 1978 viewsicecoldjack

Welcome home Wilfred on 23:51 - Aug 27 by harryhpalmer

Factually wrong for starters, he broke a bone in his lower arm, not his lower arm !! so 50 % correct at best !

Anyway only really relevant if your sitting there with Llorente s medical records in front of you, i don't believe you have those though i could be wrong, nobody has specified how serious the fracture actually is so to quantify recovery time is difficult , what we can only go on is what the clubs medical people say..

"“Fernando has suffered a small fracture of the bone in his lower arm.” a Swansea spokesman told Press Association Sport.

“The club will have to tailor his pre-season training for approximately 30 days. While he will be able to do gym work he will not be able to go out on to the field. But if his rehab goes well, we are optimistic that he will be available for our first league game.”

So
Welcome home Wilfred on 00:06 - Aug 29 with 1871 viewsjacktar

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:42 - Aug 28 by awayjack

So player who kept us up with six goals last year wanted by Chelsea, versus player the who's done nothing for 2 seasons who nobody else wants. Sound logic.

Bony barely got a start last season after an apparent falling out with Mark Hughes. Not sure that makes him a bad player tbh.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Welcome home Wilfred on 00:13 - Aug 29 with 1857 viewsswan65split

its tuesday.....where is he? dick bartons?
Welcome home Wilfred on 00:27 - Aug 29 with 1826 viewsLoyal

Welcome home Wilfred on 23:05 - Aug 28 by icecoldjack

Factually wrong for starters, he broke a bone in his lower arm, not his lower arm !! so 50 % correct at best !

Anyway only really relevant if your sitting there with Llorente s medical records in front of you, i don't believe you have those though i could be wrong, nobody has specified how serious the fracture actually is so to quantify recovery time is difficult , what we can only go on is what the clubs medical people say..

"“Fernando has suffered a small fracture of the bone in his lower arm.” a Swansea spokesman told Press Association Sport.

“The club will have to tailor his pre-season training for approximately 30 days. While he will be able to do gym work he will not be able to go out on to the field. But if his rehab goes well, we are optimistic that he will be available for our first league game.”

So

So Llorente has a broken Bony 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welcome home Wilfred on 00:35 - Aug 29 with 1802 viewslancasterswan

Here's a left field thought. Ignore Wilf. What would you ask Chelsea for Llorente if we took on Abraham full time?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024