Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome home Wilfred 20:04 - Aug 26 with 22929 viewsdazdec197296

Bony to sign by Monday.
Welcome home Wilfred on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 3788 viewsOldjack

Welcome home Wilfred on 20:17 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

Dead water?

Basically he's done Jack shyte since leaving us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:17 - Aug 26 with 3784 viewsLoyal

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:13 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

I think thats about it.

But he is so so very injured and one or two on here don't believe he is being kept back for an easy sale ....
In for a fcking shock is Somerset Simon and co.

I've often wondered how people don't see things or have the objectivity to see beyond their own blinkered opinions, this proves it. Too much cider Somerset amd Somerset lamb.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welcome home Wilfred on 08:45 - Aug 27 with 3486 viewsjack247

Bony suits the way we played yesterday and against United. I think Tammy would benefit from being the 'second' striker too. Leave Bony to battle with the centre backs and have more of a free role to make runs off him.

Personally, I'd be happy with the signing, but given the last few years, it does have huge egg on the face potential.
Welcome home Wilfred on 09:32 - Aug 27 with 3403 viewsJethroJack

C'MON WILFRIED BONY, SCORE SOME (MORE) GOALS FOR SWANSEA
WE'LL GO WILD, WILD, WILD!
Welcome home Wilfred on 09:42 - Aug 27 with 3359 viewsTheFranchise

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:15 - Aug 26 by Oldjack

Basically he's done Jack shyte since leaving us

Like a car in the garage, it should mean we get a few more years from him :)
Welcome home Wilfred on 10:10 - Aug 27 with 3244 viewsJackSkellington

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:17 - Aug 26 by Loyal

But he is so so very injured and one or two on here don't believe he is being kept back for an easy sale ....

I've often wondered how people don't see things or have the objectivity to see beyond their own blinkered opinions, this proves it. Too much cider Somerset amd Somerset lamb.

Oh we all see these things alright, and there's a very simple explanation for the response: The first stage of grief is Denial.
Welcome home Wilfred on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 3173 viewsSwanjaxs

Listen up .... anybody who thinks this is a Paul Clement signing (if it happens) is living in cloud Cuckooland! Do you think PC would really be interested in signing a 13 million pound player on astronomical wages, who has hardly kicked the ball in anger in two years if it were up to him? I'm sorry but this has the stench of Jenkins all over it

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Welcome home Wilfred on 10:33 - Aug 27 with 3137 viewsDr_Winston

Welcome home Wilfred on 10:25 - Aug 27 by Swanjaxs

Listen up .... anybody who thinks this is a Paul Clement signing (if it happens) is living in cloud Cuckooland! Do you think PC would really be interested in signing a 13 million pound player on astronomical wages, who has hardly kicked the ball in anger in two years if it were up to him? I'm sorry but this has the stench of Jenkins all over it

The same Paul Clement who loudly and longly lamented our lack of ball retention ability in the final third against Man Utd?

No, I can't imagine for a moment him being interested in Wilfried Bony. You're absolutely right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome home Wilfred on 10:37 - Aug 27 with 3106 viewsSwanjaxs

Welcome home Wilfred on 10:33 - Aug 27 by Dr_Winston

The same Paul Clement who loudly and longly lamented our lack of ball retention ability in the final third against Man Utd?

No, I can't imagine for a moment him being interested in Wilfried Bony. You're absolutely right.

You have to get a game to be able to retain the ball, Bony couldn't even make the bench for Stoke towards the end of last season

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Welcome home Wilfred on 12:19 - Aug 27 with 2967 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Welcome home Wilfred on 13:01 - Aug 27 with 2901 viewssomersetsimon

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:17 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Llorente may well end up going to Chelsea. I just thought that the idea of the whole club, including Clement, being involved in a big conspiracy to lie about the state of Llorente's injury and recovery a little far-fetched.
Welcome home Wilfred on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 2783 viewsEasternJack

Welcome home Wilfred on 09:32 - Aug 27 by JethroJack

C'MON WILFRIED BONY, SCORE SOME (MORE) GOALS FOR SWANSEA

This was sang a few times yesterday

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:59 - Aug 27 with 2677 viewsJackflack

I love it when all you posters that don't want Bony back, cover your arses with "I'll be delighted to be proved wrong"
No you won't.
Remember the grumbles on here when we signed Olssen?
For me, for any new signing, I keep an open mind. Welcome back Bony!
Feckin experts the lot of you... NOT

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:11 - Aug 27 with 2609 viewsmonmouth

Welcome home Wilfred on 10:25 - Aug 27 by Swanjaxs

You think Clement would care hom much anyone costs or earns? He wants a forward that knows where the net is and can play in his required style. If Bony comes in, he will think he can do that. Why the drama anyway, it's not our money. It's Yankee dollars. I don't care what they spend as long as it doesn't endanger the club. We need more goal threat in the team before Thursday from somewhere. Bony is a goal threat. Mr N. O. Signings is not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 2571 viewsEdmundo

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:13 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

I think thats about it.

Transfer deadline day razzamataz!

This is all fixed and will happen on that day, just to add to Sky's monumental hype! 😁

I'd prefer if the incoming player wasn't Bony, not been playing, going to take weeks/months to get up to speed. Would have preferred some one new/exciting with pace and a few goals 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:27 - Aug 27 with 2567 viewsgolly47

More of this please Wilf <3

Poll: What was worse?

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:28 - Aug 27 with 2567 viewsSwanjaxs

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:11 - Aug 27 by monmouth

You think Clement would care hom much anyone costs or earns? He wants a forward that knows where the net is and can play in his required style. If Bony comes in, he will think he can do that. Why the drama anyway, it's not our money. It's Yankee dollars. I don't care what they spend as long as it doesn't endanger the club. We need more goal threat in the team before Thursday from somewhere. Bony is a goal threat. Mr N. O. Signings is not.

Guardiola and Hughes must have thought Bony was a goal threat too I suppose... it's just my opinion but I think for the fee and wages there's better value, but I say again I'll be more than happy to eat my words 👍

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:29 - Aug 27 with 2557 viewsSwanjaxs

Welcome home Wilfred on 16:26 - Aug 27 by Edmundo

Transfer deadline day razzamataz!

This is all fixed and will happen on that day, just to add to Sky's monumental hype! 😁

I'd prefer if the incoming player wasn't Bony, not been playing, going to take weeks/months to get up to speed. Would have preferred some one new/exciting with pace and a few goals 👍

^^ this ^^ in a nutshell 👍

Welcome home Wilfred on 17:15 - Aug 27 with 2437 viewssquarebear

I thought Bony fitted the Swansea system perfectly. It was no surprise to me that things didn't work out for him at Man City. I thought there was a chance he'd do okay at Stoke depending on how they set up their midfield but they simply didn't have the personnel that Bony "needs" in order to shine.

I'm hopeful things will work out though it does depend on us being able to supply him. As things stand I'm not sure we can. I'd love Us to introduce a really good footballer at right-back. He could really make such a difference at both ends of the pitch.
Welcome home Wilfred on 17:25 - Aug 27 with 2386 viewsicecoldjack

Welcome home Wilfred on 13:01 - Aug 27 by somersetsimon

Llorente may well end up going to Chelsea. I just thought that the idea of the whole club, including Clement, being involved in a big conspiracy to lie about the state of Llorente's injury and recovery a little far-fetched.

It's not a conspiracy really though is it, just football business .

It's already come out that Gylfi was going at the end of last season, but the spin ensured we knew fook all about that.

Llorente has taken a long long time to recover from an injury many play with, lets remember its whats in the clubs best interests here, a deal could have been agreed between us and chelsea for fernando, they are just waiting for us to sign our replacement and it will be done and dusted, that all seems quite simple to me and many others, we all know the amount of spin and smoke and mirrors that go on at the swans .
Welcome home Wilfred on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 2205 viewsDJack

Welcome home Wilfred on 15:59 - Aug 27 by Jackflack

I love it when all you posters that don't want Bony back, cover your arses with "I'll be delighted to be proved wrong"
No you won't.
Remember the grumbles on here when we signed Olssen?
For me, for any new signing, I keep an open mind. Welcome back Bony!
Feckin experts the lot of you... NOT

FWIW I loved Jase and Danny but they became a busted flush so it it is not unreasonable to assume that Wilf MAY be the same. I'm unsure about the return of Wilf BUT I TRULY AM happy to be proved wrong.

Your ego is getting the better of you...you can only speak for yourself and nobody else.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Welcome home Wilfred on 21:53 - Aug 27 with 2079 viewsEasternJack

I love reminding people of this

Also - for those who think he lost his sharpness in the last 2 years - let me educate you.

He was never going to score tons for Man City as he was never going to be their main striker - something we all know Bony needs to thrive.

As for Stoke - Sparky could make Messi look like Wayne Routledge

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 2015 viewsDJack

Welcome home Wilfred on 21:53 - Aug 27 by EasternJack

I love reminding people of this

Also - for those who think he lost his sharpness in the last 2 years - let me educate you.

He was never going to score tons for Man City as he was never going to be their main striker - something we all know Bony needs to thrive.

As for Stoke - Sparky could make Messi look like Wayne Routledge

I wasn't expecting a huge amount from his time at City and even less so when I noticed that they did not adjust to suit him. He was awesome for us but was also a player who needed to be loved. Remember he wasn't liked by a sizeable section of OUR fanbase the first time round so I dread to think how an off speed Wilf will be received now.

Caveat...

Also, I loved Bayo, I was not overly critical of Forbesy and I quite liked Knighty

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Welcome home Wilfred on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 1913 viewsJackflack

Welcome home Wilfred on 21:16 - Aug 27 by DJack

FWIW I loved Jase and Danny but they became a busted flush so it it is not unreasonable to assume that Wilf MAY be the same. I'm unsure about the return of Wilf BUT I TRULY AM happy to be proved wrong.

Your ego is getting the better of you...you can only speak for yourself and nobody else.

I don't have an ego. I just think the "I'll be the first one to admit I'm wrong" is pre-backtracking bollox.
I'm exited to see how any of our new signings perform, without having a moan about it before hand.
Let's have a moan when they've played and are actually crap

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Welcome home Wilfred on 23:27 - Aug 27 with 1773 viewsSwanjaxs

Welcome home Wilfred on 21:16 - Aug 27 by DJack

Jack and Danny ..... howz ewe fannnyyyy 😂😎😂😎😂😎 ..... (one for the old one's)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024