Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 deals done 20:52 - Aug 26 with 25472 viewspremierjack

These deal have all been agreed, just need to be rubber stamped but I've been told they are completed.

Arias, bony and Sanchez.
3 deals done on 02:44 - Aug 27 with 5961 viewsE20Jack

3 deals done on 02:12 - Aug 27 by Garyjack

Where and how have i changed the words? i've copied and pasted what you posted mun! " add a seeing as you did"
I'm certainly not being argumentative. Why do you think that of everyone who questions you? Save it for those who call you Dimi, Parley, Roathie or whatever, makes no odds to me. i'm simply questioning your stance as to why you believe that sky bet are the most accurate source and have us intsalled as favourites to sign Sanches when you 'a risk analyst' suggests he will go elsewhere? Whichever way you look at it, you're making a mistake or contradiction somewhere along the line?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 2:13]

No mistake or contradiction I assure you, you just are not grasping something, as of yet I cannot pin point what exactly, hence the repetitive nature of my posts. I do not think everyone is being argumentative, just the ones that clearly are. There is an argumentative tone in your posts that is clear to anyone.

You did not copy and paste what I said. You said "THEY would release a story explaining why they offered those odds". I did not say that however, if I would have - then I could see why you may take it in the way you did (even though it was still obvious what I meant). Maybe I could have worded it better but I really did not think anyone would think I was suggesting Sky Bet were going to do a press release regarding their odds

I don't "believe" they are the most accurate, I know it. Hence why they are the only ones offering the market. That much should be obvious to anyone not in the industry also, just by using sheer logic.

We are not offering the market due to the fact we have no information what so ever on the Sanches deal and not likely to get any, they have far more weight behind their words than I do. Being a trader is largely compiling odds on what you know, not what you think you know in markets such as this, certainly in-play. For example, If I think Man United will beat Swansea and put them at 4/11. Swansea go 1-0 up early, I still think Man United will win but have a duty to offer the odds of the actual situation so would go with evs (1/1). It is not a contradiction. You may think heads will be the next coin flip, but you still have to offer odds of the actual representative situation which is a 50:50 outcome.

So at this current moment I would suggest we are "favourites" in Sky Bets eyes (I use the term loosely as they still believe there is far more chance he wont sign for us, hence the 7/2) due to us being the team that has made an enquiry, added with the Clement links to Ancelotti and our hole in midfield and they come with 7/2.

Liverpool are 5/1 presumably because they have not made an enquiry yet (remember they compile odds on what they know). It is my opinion (based on not very much) that when they assess the situation and realise he is available then they may well just do that and make an enquiry/offer. It is at that time (not before) that Sky Bet will then slash their price on them.

Each massive price move will probably be accompanied later (hours/days) by a breaking report from somewhere which in turn will make it clear why Sky Bet would take that decision (a report of an approach/ declared interest/ talks confirmation).

Not really sure how to be clearer Gary, can't pin point which part I am not explaining properly.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 7:35]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

3 deals done on 09:01 - Aug 27 with 5616 viewsBrynmill_Jack

3 deals done on 02:44 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

No mistake or contradiction I assure you, you just are not grasping something, as of yet I cannot pin point what exactly, hence the repetitive nature of my posts. I do not think everyone is being argumentative, just the ones that clearly are. There is an argumentative tone in your posts that is clear to anyone.

You did not copy and paste what I said. You said "THEY would release a story explaining why they offered those odds". I did not say that however, if I would have - then I could see why you may take it in the way you did (even though it was still obvious what I meant). Maybe I could have worded it better but I really did not think anyone would think I was suggesting Sky Bet were going to do a press release regarding their odds

I don't "believe" they are the most accurate, I know it. Hence why they are the only ones offering the market. That much should be obvious to anyone not in the industry also, just by using sheer logic.

We are not offering the market due to the fact we have no information what so ever on the Sanches deal and not likely to get any, they have far more weight behind their words than I do. Being a trader is largely compiling odds on what you know, not what you think you know in markets such as this, certainly in-play. For example, If I think Man United will beat Swansea and put them at 4/11. Swansea go 1-0 up early, I still think Man United will win but have a duty to offer the odds of the actual situation so would go with evs (1/1). It is not a contradiction. You may think heads will be the next coin flip, but you still have to offer odds of the actual representative situation which is a 50:50 outcome.

So at this current moment I would suggest we are "favourites" in Sky Bets eyes (I use the term loosely as they still believe there is far more chance he wont sign for us, hence the 7/2) due to us being the team that has made an enquiry, added with the Clement links to Ancelotti and our hole in midfield and they come with 7/2.

Liverpool are 5/1 presumably because they have not made an enquiry yet (remember they compile odds on what they know). It is my opinion (based on not very much) that when they assess the situation and realise he is available then they may well just do that and make an enquiry/offer. It is at that time (not before) that Sky Bet will then slash their price on them.

Each massive price move will probably be accompanied later (hours/days) by a breaking report from somewhere which in turn will make it clear why Sky Bet would take that decision (a report of an approach/ declared interest/ talks confirmation).

Not really sure how to be clearer Gary, can't pin point which part I am not explaining properly.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 7:35]

Repetitive nature of your posts? You don't say...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

3 deals done on 12:29 - Aug 27 with 5323 viewsEastenderJack

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/renato-sanches/club-after

Liverpool approach made by the looks of it as predicted. 2/1 faves now.

Expect media confirmation Monday I would guess.
3 deals done on 08:53 - Aug 28 with 5065 viewsswanatcarlisle

Harpo....Chico... and Grouco Marx. Apparently Gummo and Zeppo a sacked us off !
3 deals done on 16:53 - Aug 28 with 4753 viewsawayjack

So how are the three done deals progressing. A deal a day to keep fans happy or all on final day to build anticipation. Or another BS thread of another ITK that knows FA?
3 deals done on 16:57 - Aug 28 with 4709 viewsE20Jack

3 deals done on 16:53 - Aug 28 by awayjack

So how are the three done deals progressing. A deal a day to keep fans happy or all on final day to build anticipation. Or another BS thread of another ITK that knows FA?

He will get one right in my opinion (Bony) but not even that is done yet I'm sure. Would like Arias but looks on dodgy ground and don't think Sanches will come and will end up at Liverpool but would be ecstatic if my waters are wrong

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

3 deals done on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 4392 viewsLoyal

3 deals done on 16:57 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

He will get one right in my opinion (Bony) but not even that is done yet I'm sure. Would like Arias but looks on dodgy ground and don't think Sanches will come and will end up at Liverpool but would be ecstatic if my waters are wrong

If we sign one player this week I will be surprised.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 deals done on 21:50 - Aug 28 with 4258 viewsmax936

3 deals done on 21:09 - Aug 28 by Loyal

This with bells on, Clement said in somin I saw or read today that he's optimistic that they'll get some business done, which means the usual Jenkins bullshit that we tried really hard but couldn't get the deals over the line, except for a really hot U21 yr old Goalkeeper from Dunfermline.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 22:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

3 deals done on 22:06 - Aug 28 with 4202 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sorry my friend. Down narrowed you in error. Agree 100%

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

3 deals done on 22:09 - Aug 28 with 4167 viewsBournedore

Clement himself said earlier in the week they wanted two. He also said he expects one of them to go to the wire, so you could be right. I can't see 3!
3 deals done on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 4138 viewsraynor94

Well, well the three positive musketeers have posted above me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

3 deals done on 22:53 - Aug 28 with 3996 viewsmax936

3 deals done on 22:11 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Well, well the three positive musketeers have posted above me

Well what do you think will happen D'Artagan or are you the Sherrif of Nottingham?

3 deals done on 23:01 - Aug 28 with 3937 viewsGaryjack

3 deals done on 22:53 - Aug 28 by max936

Well what do you think will happen D'Artagan or are you the Sherrif of Nottingham?

The Sheriff of Nottingham wasn't in the Three Musketeers Max. That was Robin Hood mun!
3 deals done on 23:02 - Aug 28 with 3931 viewsraynor94

3 deals done on 22:53 - Aug 28 by max936

At least two Max, pretty confident, bookmark it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

3 deals done on 23:10 - Aug 28 with 3893 viewsmax936

3 deals done on 23:01 - Aug 28 by Garyjack

The Sheriff of Nottingham wasn't in the Three Musketeers Max. That was Robin Hood mun!

I know mun, didn't like to suggest he's Richellieu, Raynors not that bad
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 23:11]

3 deals done on 23:14 - Aug 28 with 3859 viewsmax936

3 deals done on 23:02 - Aug 28 by raynor94

At least two Max, pretty confident, bookmark it

A Keeper from Dunfermline and a right back from Briton Ferry Town

3 deals done on 14:06 - Aug 29 with 3613 viewssnork44

3 deals done on 23:14 - Aug 28 by max936

Come on Max, the keeper from Dunfermline has probably had a better offer to play for St Johnstone reserves and the right back from Britton Ferry has rejected Huws offer of 300 quid a week and a mouldy Mars bar.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 14:15]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

3 deals done on 14:13 - Aug 29 with 3565 viewsSwanjaxs

Perhaps Jenkins has lost his rubber stamp .... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

3 deals done on 14:20 - Aug 29 with 3506 viewsSWANSEYE

Why would we need another Keeper . .we already have 4 on our Books
3 deals done on 14:23 - Aug 29 with 3466 viewssnork44

3 deals done on 14:20 - Aug 29 by SWANSEYE

Huw likes a cheap keeper, the more the merrier !

3 deals done on 17:09 - Aug 29 with 3241 viewsmax936

Loves a Goalkeeper does Huw Keepers union and all that

3 deals done on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 3208 viewsoldcob

3 deals done on 23:14 - Aug 28 by max936

Briton Ferry Town are a cricket club mun Max.
3 deals done on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 3179 viewsMo_Wives

3 deals done on 17:14 - Aug 29 by oldcob

Think how much money we'll save if our new right back is actually a wicket keeper. Good thinking Huwbert.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

3 deals done on 17:18 - Aug 29 with 3153 viewssnork44

3 deals done on 17:14 - Aug 29 by oldcob

Perhaps Huw wants to convert their 'silly mind point' into a right back, I mean they thought Bob Bradley would be a good football manager!

3 deals done on 19:52 - Aug 29 with 2909 viewsDewi1jack

Is that all?

Quick Beaky,
get out there and sign Gerry back up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024