Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 deals done 20:52 - Aug 26 with 25473 viewspremierjack

These deal have all been agreed, just need to be rubber stamped but I've been told they are completed.

Arias, bony and Sanchez.
3 deals done on 06:20 - Sep 1 with 1023 viewsNirvana

3 deals done on 22:07 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

One for January me thinks.

We can only hope, Kirky.

I really don't understand not bringing Arias in otherwise, especially after selling Kingsley. It really doesn't make any sense, and it leaves us an injury away from starting a 35-year old Angel or playing our 'marquee' purchase (Clucas - £15m) out of position and significantly decreasing his effectiveness. We have the money, even if it was £12m it would have been a bargain for such a phenomenal player and great fit for our team.

According to reports he was also interested in playing for us, and he wants to start more than anything, which is a good sign for his competitiveness. He and Fernández could've locked down the Spanish-speaking right side, with Mesa in front of them. Also, Sanches doesn't speak much English, and Portuguese is very close to Spanish, at least by comparison, so it would've helped Renato settle too. Wasted words, though, another blown chance by Jenkins. Would love to know the real reason why Arias isn't in Swansea, but I imagine it's down to HJ being a ffukkingg cheapskate, as always.

If there is some silent agreement he will join us in January, I think that is really playing a risky game. Reports said he was concerned about us being relegated, and that could be more of a reality in January than it is now. If Bony/Abraham don't click and Sanches proves inconsistent, this could go downhill pretty quickly. I sincerely hope that's not the case, though, and I pray Arias (or Capa, to be honest) will be a Swan come early next year.

Fingers crossed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024