Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale v Rotherham 16:34 - Oct 5 with 2639 viewsmacro

Last 5 visits
26/02/00 Rochdale 0 Rotherham 1
24/03/08 Rochdale 4 (Jones, Dagnall 3) Rotherham 1
14/03/09 Rochdale 1 (LeFondre) Rotherham 2
02/03/10 Rochdale 4 (Dagnall, OG, Dawson, O’Grady) Rotherham 0
01/01/13 Rochdale 1 (Grimes) Rotherham 2

Rochdale last 5 homes
12/08/17 Rochdale 1 (Davies) Scunthorpe 1
26/08/17 Rochdale 0 Bury 0
09/09/17 Rochdale 0 Blackburn 3
12/09/17 Rochdale 2 Donny 1
23/09/17 Rochdale 3 Gillingham 0

Rotherham last 5 aways
05/08/17 Fleetwood 2 Rotherham 0
19/08/17 Peterborough 2 Rotherham 1 (Moore)
03/09/17 MK Dons 0 Rotherham 1 (Taylor)
16/09/17 Bradford 1 Rotherham 0
30/09/17 Blackburn 2 Rotherham 0
Rochdale v Rotherham on 17:46 - Oct 5 with 2574 viewsColDale

That 4-0 hammering of Rotherham in March 2010 was for me the night I knew we were going up. There were other games that mathematically secured it or gave us sufficient points that in all realism meant we weren't going to get caught. But this game saw us up against one of our closest rivals in the race and we absolutely tore them a new one. To win such a crucial game in such comprehensive style showed me that nothing was going to stop us going up, and more than that, it pretty much killed off their season too as they lost six of their next nine games.
Rochdale v Rotherham on 21:36 - Oct 5 with 2459 viewsLaveritty

Rochdale v Rotherham on 17:46 - Oct 5 by ColDale

That 4-0 hammering of Rotherham in March 2010 was for me the night I knew we were going up. There were other games that mathematically secured it or gave us sufficient points that in all realism meant we weren't going to get caught. But this game saw us up against one of our closest rivals in the race and we absolutely tore them a new one. To win such a crucial game in such comprehensive style showed me that nothing was going to stop us going up, and more than that, it pretty much killed off their season too as they lost six of their next nine games.

The thing that has most stuck in my mind about that game was when the crowd/MOTM was announced: a certain tannoyman declared "and as another team is footballed to death the attendance tonight is..." The look on Ronnie Moore's face was priceless and I think Keith Hill was a little embarrassed at such a public put down of the opposition! I remember thinking it was rather unprofessional and thought to myself 'hmmm - wonder if he'll keep his job after that?' Whatever did happen to the bloke who made that announcement?!!!!!!!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Rochdale v Rotherham on 23:16 - Oct 5 with 2399 viewsShun

I was going to post the same. We were up against a very good side and we absolutely destroyed them, it was a near-perfect performance. On par with the 3-0 at Bradford from the same season (to go top of the league!) for the brilliance of our play.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 23:16]
Rochdale v Rotherham on 17:12 - Oct 6 with 2188 viewsdingdangblue

Great to watch O'Grady's skills again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale v Rotherham on 00:00 - Oct 7 with 2058 viewsShun

Rochdale v Rotherham on 17:12 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Great to watch O'Grady's skills again.

Great to see Spotland that busy too!
Rochdale v Rotherham on 07:12 - Oct 7 with 1989 viewsDaleiLama

Rochdale v Rotherham on 00:00 - Oct 7 by Shun

Great to see Spotland that busy too!

Thought the same. Also that the ST initiative missed that target audience.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rochdale v Rotherham on 11:43 - Oct 7 with 1839 viewspioneer

eight points clear and a game in hand over second place bournemouth (whatever happened to them)......how did we not win the league....
Rochdale v Rotherham on 13:47 - Oct 7 with 1699 viewsLuke8686

That game was the only midweek game bar one (FA cup game v Stoke) that I've EVER been to at Spotland. Got home at nearly 4AM and got three hours sleep before getting up for work but my god was it worth it. Was absolutely over the moon that night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024