Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread 17:19 - Oct 22 with 41858 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 19:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 24 with 1914 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:13 - Oct 24 by Elward

Mcburnie may be good at u23's but he offers nothing at this level

Yes I have seen nothing so far (just has he nearly scores with a deflection).
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 24 with 1911 viewsshandyjack

WHY didn’t Wayne shoot the muppet, what’s he trying a drag back for

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 24 with 1910 viewspaulv2k4

Why do we keep letting goals in straight through the middle of the park!?!?!? This is reminding me of Brad Bobley!
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 24 with 1890 viewsjasper_T

I can see why they don't trust Mesa now.

Ki's crossing is still really good. Always gave quality when Gylfi wasn't available.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1879 viewsphact0rri

always nice to listen to unbiased commentary... whining everytime we do something well... *grumble*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1876 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 24 by biggar

Ki looking good so far. Mesa playing well but he was dawdling back after the ball went by in the build up to the goal.

Give Mesa time, he's still getting over a recent bout of the shakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1873 viewsMeraki

Ki MUST start on Saturday!

He's looking the sharpest midfielder in the squad!
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1872 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

He's usually lethal one on one...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 24 with 1854 viewsElward

Clucas is out record signing, let that sink in
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 24 with 1836 viewsDarran

Clucas could go down as the worst signing ever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 1811 viewsElward

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 by Meraki

Ki MUST start on Saturday!

He's looking the sharpest midfielder in the squad!

Agreed, best midfielder out there, can cross the ball and take a set piece. First midfielder on the pitch for me
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 1791 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 24 by Elward

Clucas is out record signing, let that sink in

I was just thinking the same as he fluffed that cross up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 24 with 1788 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 24 by TheKirkyLife

That's a very good goal to go behind to. Shame, we've been looking good actually.

Really bright start i thought. Clucas has had stick on here but he looks a lot better when he can wander forward, really liking Ki and Mesa with him in midfield.

Routledge chasing down Inzaghi's offside record too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 24 with 1779 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

Worse than that. Slip it to Ollie and he is 1 on 1 with their keeper. Two bad decisions. No luck so far but should never have allowed that space down the middle. Ki having a good game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 1709 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 by MrSwerve

I was just thinking the same as he fluffed that cross up.

He looks dreadful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 1701 viewspencoedjack

Now we are fuked
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 1701 views34dfgdf54

We need to pray that isn’t as bad as it looks for Ollson.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 24 with 1677 viewsjasper_T

Give Routledge a coaching job teaching attacking runs to players that can do all the other football things.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 24 with 1662 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

We need to pray that isn’t as bad as it looks for Ollson.

Crocked I would wager. Very bad news if it is the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 24 with 1654 viewsmonmouth

Right, so that’s our only left back as Clement said f*cked then. For nothing. Fanf*ckingtastic

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 with 1638 viewsjack2jack

That's Olsson fecked
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 with 1635 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a suprise. The one left back we have. The massively obvious gap that we all pointed out and knew would happen. Injured.

FFS

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 with 1606 views34dfgdf54

I honestly think I’m quicker than Rangel these days aswell.

Depressing as f*ck mun.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 with 1598 viewsTheKirkyLife

All boils down to the questions at the start of the season. Why the hell did we buy Clucas? Why the hell did we sell Kingsley?

We are well and truly screwed now. Thankfully walking off.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Oct 24 with 1583 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 24 by Darran

Clucas could go down as the worst signing ever.

worse than Fat Frank from France?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024