Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread 17:19 - Oct 22 with 41433 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 19:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 24 with 2714 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 24 by jack2jack

This is what happens if your given a spoon to go into a fight with someone with a knife.

Not if it's one of those big Welsh love spoons weighing about 2 kilos, clunk, bye bye knifey!
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 2716 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 24 by icecoldjack

Not a bad half, the boys are trying hard to make things happen, Ki looks bang on form , Mesa neat and tidy and not risking any passes, It is pretty sad to see the demise of Rangel though, cost us the first goal and almost cost us another and is on a yellow for persistant fouling, couldn't beat an old lady in a race for the bus bless him .

Huge blow losing Olson, makes our poor summer window all the more glaring ,if he's missing for Arsenal as playing Rangel would be football suicide .

Is there anybody from the U23s that could step up and play LB?

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 2713 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 19:48 - Oct 24 by phact0rri

on talksport2 if you want audio.

Also on BBC Radio 5, which you can access worldwide over the internet.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 2704 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:09 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

Dreadful defending by VDH for that goal, left a massive hole by pushing up when it want needed

Poor play by Rangel, but VdH pushing up reminded me of Fede last season with Bobley in charge.

All of Pinnochio's cock ups coming home to roost tonight with Olssens injury

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Oct 24 with 2674 viewszedlep

Rangel given ball away very cheaply 3-4 times (including for the goal) and looks like a shoeing to be sent off if we keep him on. Mawson trying the Hollywood pass every now and then. Olli looks like a panicky foal. And now.....Kyle is on the pitch! Jeez

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 2620 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Oct 24 by Darran

Clucas could go down as the worst signing ever.

Clucas had more than a decent first half you silly know jack all kunt.

There's a player in him if you play him in the right place.

It's only pricks like you playing to some sort of retard-crowd that would come out with shite like that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 2611 viewsairedale

Just a thought, can Sanches play full back?
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 2602 viewsGlyn1

So to sum up, based on all the comments - we're having a decent game?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 2598 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 24 by Darran

He's League 1.

As i said, football isn't for some people and you've just proved the point.

Diolch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 2592 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

It's only pricks like you playing to some sort of retard-crowd that would come out with shite like that.

If you call that "more than decent" you've got some seriously low standards.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 2591 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

Only me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 24 with 2584 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 24 by jedmo_jack

Sanchez v Rangel it is then...

Naughton and Clucas wing-backs with 3 centre-backs.

Probably two holding midfielders too...
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 24 with 2578 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 by Neath_Jack

As i said, football isn't for some people and you've just proved the point.

Diolch.

So tell me where I'm going wrong then?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 24 with 2575 viewsjojaca

Some harsh criticism tonight folks on players who have barely kicked a ball this season.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 24 with 2542 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

If you call that "more than decent" you've got some seriously low standards.

No you just have not got a clue what you’re talking about.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 24 with 2522 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 24 by jojaca

Some harsh criticism tonight folks on players who have barely kicked a ball this season.

Res is right mind. We have seriously thick fans
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 2467 viewsMrSwerve

Let's be honest this game is basically a reserves friendly. No one really gives a toss.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Oct 24 with 2427 viewsMeraki

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 24 by MrSwerve

Let's be honest this game is basically a reserves friendly. No one really gives a toss.

I was just thinking that

The main reason I'm watching is to see how Mesa/Ki play.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 20:59]
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:00 - Oct 24 with 2390 viewsPozuelosSideys

We're gonna get picked off again in a minute. Right through the middle too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 2348 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:00 - Oct 24 by PozuelosSideys

We're gonna get picked off again in a minute. Right through the middle too

Genius
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 2291 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 24 by Darran

He's quite simply not good enough.

Based on what evidence?
The guy has had very little exposure at this level usually a 10 min cameo at the end when we have been chasing the game.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 2267 viewsshandyjack

dreadful defending again

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 24 with 2242 viewsswan65split

lets be honest we are fecking useless, no idea, no passion, no class.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 24 with 2237 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 24 by vetchonian

Based on what evidence?
The guy has had very little exposure at this level usually a 10 min cameo at the end when we have been chasing the game.

Based on what I've seen of him.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 24 with 2239 viewsDanWelsh86

It's just a bit embarrassing though lads, there's no passion about the team anymore.

It's all gone very mediocre and watching us is like pulling teeth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024