Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread 17:19 - Oct 22 with 41430 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 19:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 24 with 2443 viewsjoshdon10

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

this second half has been disgusting, no fight, no passion, players just walking around the pitch half arsed. Really not sure where we go from here. Arsenal is going to hurt on saturday

This!!

Pathetic 2 nil down and nothing. We sitting back letting them play. Everyone can point the finger and clement. But these players need to have a look in the mirror, only abraham really shows some passion.

Know it’s Man Utd but they haven’t offered anything and just look standard.

So much deadwood out there
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 21:37]
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 24 with 2441 viewsElward

Well, Ki is quite decent at corners atleast
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 24 with 2437 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 24 by jack2jack

Seriously guys that has been the most pathetic 30 mins I think I've every seen.
Please tell me I'm wrong.

The Box Office will shortly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 24 with 2379 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 24 by jack2jack

Yes the 2nd half was dire I kept think Richie Appleby Julian Alsop or Stuart Roberts were playing.
Fukcing pathetic

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 24 with 2275 viewsmonmouth

Well I can’t remember when I last saw anything quite like that. Apart from Abraham, the rest just basically downed tools.

Christ alone knows where we go from here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 24 with 2276 viewstheloneranger

Wrong. 93 mins

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 24 with 2251 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Oct 24 by Landore_Jack

Had enough of this shit. Clement out!!

I think this one of the only losses this season you cannot blame Clement. Players lost us that.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 24 with 2233 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 24 by theloneranger

Wrong. 93 mins

nah i think first half we looked ok, it's the downing tools at 2-0 that worries me. They just gave up

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 24 with 2192 viewsMeraki

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

nah i think first half we looked ok, it's the downing tools at 2-0 that worries me. They just gave up

I thought we played some good stuff 1st half and passed it about with a bit more urgency than we have all season.

Fvck knows what happened 2nf half...
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:47 - Oct 24 with 2182 viewsSPboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

My only positive is I think VDH is not as shite as I thought he was

And there was me thinking did this guy really be brought up through the Ajax academy?

He didn’t get too much wrong tonight but it shows how far we have fallen so quickly - the quality is just not there
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 2165 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

I missed Holby City for this.

Every cloud...
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 2124 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 24 by Meraki

I thought we played some good stuff 1st half and passed it about with a bit more urgency than we have all season.

Fvck knows what happened 2nf half...

They probably got told off at half time for all that unnecessary urgency.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 2105 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:44 - Oct 24 by KGriz16

I think this one of the only losses this season you cannot blame Clement. Players lost us that.

Maybe so but Clement himself looks a beaten man on the bench tonight past caring he’ll be gone soon he’s lost the dressing room and there’s simply no going back now ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 2101 viewsElward

As uninterested as Clement looked, it's the players who lost it, not him. We are simply not good enough
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 2070 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:47 - Oct 24 by SPboy

And there was me thinking did this guy really be brought up through the Ajax academy?

He didn’t get too much wrong tonight but it shows how far we have fallen so quickly - the quality is just not there

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 2066 viewsspiderboy

I thought we were thoroughly excellent all night and very unlucky not to go through to the next round

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2024 viewsBloodyhills

I agree, thought we passed it around better than we have for a while but we never really troubled them and the players just lacked any urgency once we were two down. Don't think Clement is going to be able to get them to play.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2022 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:51 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Yesss... good idea. I could do with some of that poured in my eyes so i dont have to watch any of this shite anymore

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 2008 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

He just reminds of a really annoying person that needs punching. Needs to realise he's hopelessly out of his depth and walk away. Taking us down without a shadow of a doubt and this team will struggle in the championship. Absolutely no positive to take from any game at the moment. The manner of the defeat is far worse than the defeat itself.

We can call Clement all we like, and with some justification.
The fact is we sold our two best players and failed to replace ageing squad members whilst showing younger players the door to save money. The players we have signed are failing to get up to speed or just not good enough it seems.
This is a team assembled on the cheap by an egotistical man trying to justify himself to the Yanks.
It has left an inexperienced manager rudderless and unable to motivate the squad.
There may be another Guidolin out there but would you trust Jemkins to find him?
It looks more and more likely Clement will be the escaped goat. Curt with Leon will be put in temporary charge whilst Jenkins has two months of dithering before announcing he cannot find anyone better and they are in charge until the end of the season.
Championship here we come as there will be sod all left to buy players with in January as that will Have been spunked on paying yet another manager off.
Now... where are my shoe laces?........
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 21:57]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1976 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

I missed Holby City for this.

We couldn't even score against Holby City the way we're playing at the moment.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1968 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:49 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

They probably got told off at half time for all that unnecessary urgency.

Our game died of death the moment Olson pulled up injured we saw nothing from us after that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 1959 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:50 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Maybe so but Clement himself looks a beaten man on the bench tonight past caring he’ll be gone soon he’s lost the dressing room and there’s simply no going back now ...

I would look a beaten man too if professional footballers couldn't track a runner and string a pass together. It must be hard not to look fed up!
How has he lost the dressing room? I'm not saying PC can go without blame this season so far, his tactics are negative and the football on display is frustrating and dull but tonight that wasn't his fault whatsoever. I don't think the Swans are in a position to sack yet another manager 11-15 games into a season. Who is there out there for us to replace him and work with these players? We've recruit very poorly and bought every center midfielder available to us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 1917 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 24 by joshdon10

This!!

Pathetic 2 nil down and nothing. We sitting back letting them play. Everyone can point the finger and clement. But these players need to have a look in the mirror, only abraham really shows some passion.

Know it’s Man Utd but they haven’t offered anything and just look standard.

So much deadwood out there
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 21:37]

Don't talk such f*cking rubbish - Clement is in charge you potato.

If he hasn't come out and publicly blamed the players yet he will.

They're not playing for him, he's lost them. F*ck him off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 1876 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:55 - Oct 24 by Private_Partz

We can call Clement all we like, and with some justification.
The fact is we sold our two best players and failed to replace ageing squad members whilst showing younger players the door to save money. The players we have signed are failing to get up to speed or just not good enough it seems.
This is a team assembled on the cheap by an egotistical man trying to justify himself to the Yanks.
It has left an inexperienced manager rudderless and unable to motivate the squad.
There may be another Guidolin out there but would you trust Jemkins to find him?
It looks more and more likely Clement will be the escaped goat. Curt with Leon will be put in temporary charge whilst Jenkins has two months of dithering before announcing he cannot find anyone better and they are in charge until the end of the season.
Championship here we come as there will be sod all left to buy players with in January as that will Have been spunked on paying yet another manager off.
Now... where are my shoe laces?........
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 21:57]

"It looks more and more likely Clement will be the escaped goat"

Sometimes I don't know whether this is used as tongue-in-cheek, or whether people really think it's "escaped goat".

But anyway, the game was rubbish, as expected. Why should I be arsed when the players can't be arsed either?
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 1871 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Oct 24 by Bloodyhills

I agree, thought we passed it around better than we have for a while but we never really troubled them and the players just lacked any urgency once we were two down. Don't think Clement is going to be able to get them to play.

So the problem was when we were two down?!

F*ck me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024