Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread 17:19 - Oct 22 with 41429 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 19:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 3911 viewsDarran

I'm looking forward to the essays off The Box Office and Swansealad. It's the only thing that kerosene me going these days.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 3911 viewsMrSwerve

Haven't heard a peep from the home fans tonight.

Fair play Utd haven't stopped singing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 3893 viewsNogginthenog

Can we have a whole team of escaped goats after this debacle
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 24 with 3868 viewsshandyjack

looked a push on VDH that by Blind

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 24 with 3808 viewsTheKirkyLife

Routledge doing is best Gomis impression.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 24 with 3798 viewsmonmouth

Do you think they use a ball in training or just do defensive and shape drills? They look like they have no idea with the ball. None at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 3787 viewsmidswan

Tell you what, nowt comes of it but Routs is the only player seemingly capable of running in behind.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 3788 viewszedlep

Routs thinks he's Bafe Gomis! How many miss timed runs tonight?

Zedzdead

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 3740 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 by zedlep

Routs thinks he's Bafe Gomis! How many miss timed runs tonight?

or passes through to him maybe ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:26 - Oct 24 with 3714 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Oct 24 by monmouth

Do you think they use a ball in training or just do defensive and shape drills? They look like they have no idea with the ball. None at all.

We need Brad Bobley back to do a session on how to pass the ball to someone.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 24 with 3655 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 24 by PozuelosSideys

Clement reminds me a bit of one of those needy blokes you see with a decent looking Mrs. Constantly with his arm around her, telling her what to do, how to dress, how to speak etc.

Blissfully unaware that hes making her look a bit of a 2hat and killing the relationship

He just reminds of a really annoying person that needs punching. Needs to realise he's hopelessly out of his depth and walk away. Taking us down without a shadow of a doubt and this team will struggle in the championship. Absolutely no positive to take from any game at the moment. The manner of the defeat is far worse than the defeat itself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 24 with 3618 viewsjackrabbit

Looks like we're exiting the League Cup. Never mind, we can concentrate on going for the League title now. Always a silver lining.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 24 with 3602 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

He just reminds of a really annoying person that needs punching. Needs to realise he's hopelessly out of his depth and walk away. Taking us down without a shadow of a doubt and this team will struggle in the championship. Absolutely no positive to take from any game at the moment. The manner of the defeat is far worse than the defeat itself.

Spot on. Im 99% certain Guidolin would get more out of this squad the Clement is

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 3586 viewszedlep

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 by midswan

or passes through to him maybe ?

Yeah maybe for 1 or 2, but all of them?

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 3580 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

your last sentence is bang on, sadly !
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 24 with 3510 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 3461 viewszedlep

Clueless, toothless and leader-less! What a night to stop drinking!

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 3459 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Oct 24 by MrSwerve

Haven't heard a peep from the home fans tonight.

Fair play Utd haven't stopped singing.

Yes Morriston and Mumbles is deserted

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 3456 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 24 by Shonky

sign them up,look like a better partnership than anything we have up top
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 3456 viewspencoedjack

My only positive is I think VDH is not as shite as I thought he was
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 3455 viewsshandyjack

this second half has been disgusting, no fight, no passion, players just walking around the pitch half arsed. Really not sure where we go from here. Arsenal is going to hurt on saturday

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 3405 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Oct 24 by PozuelosSideys

Spot on. Im 99% certain Guidolin would get more out of this squad the Clement is

Guidolin was okay by me. Shabby as f*ck since. I suppose HJ will get the pelters.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 3405 viewsswan65split

just wondering if someone thinks Swansea.......nice place to come for a pay off.........fecking dreadful this saw better play under Harry Gregg.....more passion nayway.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 24 with 3317 viewsexiledclaseboy

I missed Holby City for this.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 24 with 3296 viewsjack2jack

Seriously guys that has been the most pathetic 30 mins I think I've every seen.
Please tell me I'm wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024