Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 19:11 - Dec 26 with 20426 viewsAngelRangelQS

Just f*ck off.
Jordan Ayew on 10:00 - Dec 27 with 3356 viewswhoflungdung

Perchrockjack no longer exists
However, it's fair to say when talking to a fan who showed me the team on his phone,I just wished I d stayed home .

Frankly, he was no worse than any of them first half. Didn't see him second half but I did half my eyes half closed .

Make no mistake, Liverpool were second gear first half, third in second .

We re in neutral

Ayew? Just blown away in the maelstrom

Fede ? Kept going? Just wtf is that . A total shithouse . Vdh very unlucky to lose his place to the worse captain we vex had in living memory .

Fab really should try to control his defence and maybe avoid touch when he kicks

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jordan Ayew on 10:25 - Dec 27 with 3328 viewsJackFish

"Frankly, he was no worse than any of them first half. Didn't see him second half but I did half my eyes half closed ."

Sorry, are we still talking about the Jordan Ayew who was directly or indirectly responsible for four goals last night?
Jordan Ayew on 12:00 - Dec 27 with 3261 viewsWxmJax

I don't mind people looking disinterested if they actually try and put some effort in. It's embarrassing the way he keeps falling over. Dreadful signing. I thought he was poor before he came here, I was just hoping I was wrong.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Jordan Ayew on 12:11 - Dec 27 with 3236 viewsharryhpalmer

Jordan Ayew on 01:37 - Dec 27 by LeonWasGod

Andre strikes me as the stronger player, physically and mentally. Although he always said that Jordan was the better of the two growing up and early in their careers. Jordan flaters to deceive imo - he can look quite good running with the ball at times, although inevitably he runs down a blind alley. Andre wasn’t such a good carrier of the ball for us, but he was cleverer, had quicker anticipation, better positional sense and had an end product. He affected games whereas they tend to pass Jordan by.

That’s my view anyway, but I know a lot on here rate him. I reckon he’s Championship level, except he was anonymous with Villa in the Championship.

Andre has a football brain. Knows where to go in the box.

But, like his brother, very selfish and not a team player.

Guidolin had him right. He is a striker, not a winger as he insisted he was.

Thrives on scoring goals.

Jordan Ayew, on the other hand, could get lost in a one-way street with a 50 million lumen light.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jordan Ayew on 12:19 - Dec 27 with 3218 viewsJoshTheJack

Comes on against Palace has a decent game and gets us a point,Gets rewarded with a start yesterday and looks uninterested for 90 mins couldn't make it up.Wingers a must in Jan.
Jordan Ayew on 22:18 - Feb 28 with 3019 viewsnantywatcher

What a great thread to highlight the idiot posters on here who wouldn't know the difference between a football and a grapefruit. From day one Carlos has built the team around JA as a front running striker. Some should read their comments on here and be ashamed to ever comment again! (This wasn't the worst thread I could have selected either!)
Jordan Ayew on 22:23 - Feb 28 with 2990 viewsN_T_J

Jordan Ayew on 22:18 - Feb 28 by nantywatcher

What a great thread to highlight the idiot posters on here who wouldn't know the difference between a football and a grapefruit. From day one Carlos has built the team around JA as a front running striker. Some should read their comments on here and be ashamed to ever comment again! (This wasn't the worst thread I could have selected either!)

Waited a few months to drag up a thread.
Jordan Ayew on 22:23 - Feb 28 with 2988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

My post was brilliant and completely non condemnationable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 22:23 - Feb 28 with 2989 viewsFireboy2

Tbh he did play like a cvnt that night

But it shows what a good manager can do
Jordan Ayew on 22:25 - Feb 28 with 2973 viewsNeath_Jack

You've got to love a bump like this

You'll get some pelters for it mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew on 00:04 - Mar 1 with 2762 viewsAngelRangelQS

I still refuse to believe it’s the same bloke. What a transformation.

He still played disgracefully at Liverpool though
Jordan Ayew on 08:09 - Mar 1 with 2532 viewsswanforthemoney

Brilliant bump.
No problem with someone criticising a performance, but the other accusations hurled at the player Show lack of insight and knee jerk reactions.

I stand in the North Stand

Jordan Ayew on 08:15 - Mar 1 with 2523 viewsdameedna

Was the player I wanted here for a few years before he signed.
Happy with the Ayews and Tammy.
Hopefully we survive and with Tammy struggling a bit i would like to see us get him permanently.
Those three could thrive up front.
Jordan Ayew on 08:16 - Mar 1 with 2522 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan Ayew on 22:23 - Feb 28 by N_T_J

Waited a few months to drag up a thread.

Not at all. Just read a review on the BBC site which read he was easily the best player in our squad, not sure about that, but he will be coveted by a several teams if we do go down.
Jordan Ayew on 09:39 - Mar 1 with 2419 viewsE20Jack

I love all the 'transformation' comments.

There has been no transformation what so ever. You can count the bad games he has had for us on one hand since signing for us. He has always been one of, if not then our sole best player.

Consistently our best player for over a year since he signed. Only utter morons would make the comments they did on this thread after a very rare bad performance.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 09:43 - Mar 1 with 2406 viewstheloneranger

Jordan Ayew on 09:39 - Mar 1 by E20Jack

There has been no transformation what so ever. You can count the bad games he has had for us on one hand since signing for us. He has always been one of, if not then our sole best player.

Consistently our best player for over a year since he signed. Only utter morons would make the comments they did on this thread after a very rare bad performance.

The bit I can't understand with Jordan Ayew, is how much pain and anguish is etched on his face as soon as he steps on the pitch 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jordan Ayew on 09:44 - Mar 1 with 2400 viewsfelixstowe_jack

About time the original poster deleted this post.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jordan Ayew on 10:36 - Mar 1 with 2346 viewscbrace1

Always been a decent player, although Carlos has done exceptionally well with him. Not entirely sure Clement knew how best to utilise him. Agree he was very poor against Liverpool (with 10 others) but the criticism he received on here was ridiculous. Been superb since the turn of the year. YJB
Jordan Ayew on 11:21 - Mar 1 with 2296 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 09:43 - Mar 1 by theloneranger

The bit I can't understand with Jordan Ayew, is how much pain and anguish is etched on his face as soon as he steps on the pitch 😂😂

Agreed. Along with his permanent limp. Very odd.

His work rate is exceptional though, just like with Andre.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 12:27 - Mar 1 with 2245 viewsShonky

Hes always got a look on his face like hes just smelled a honking guff. He playing well though.

Its just a ride...

Jordan Ayew on 12:42 - Mar 1 with 2205 viewsDewi1jack

I stick by my comments.

We still need a good clear out starting with the mercenary right at the very top.
Anyone half decent will be gone if we ever get relegated.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordan Ayew on 12:50 - Mar 1 with 2194 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew on 08:16 - Mar 1 by nantywatcher

Not at all. Just read a review on the BBC site which read he was easily the best player in our squad, not sure about that, but he will be coveted by a several teams if we do go down.

Yes he will. He is our best attacking hope at the moment (which is actually a shocking indictment of our recent transfer activity - we lack quality throughout the squad). A decent player; would be better if he got his head up a bit more, but ultimately it's a good job we've got him.
Jordan Ayew on 13:56 - Mar 1 with 2090 viewsLeonWasGod

That’s blatantly bollox, but we’ve been here before. He improved as last season went on, but he was largely ineffective and he himself said he had a relatively poor time last year. I know you won’t agree, and that’s fine.

Much better this season mind, and he is our best hope now (unless his brother can get up to speed very quickly).
Jordan Ayew on 14:17 - Mar 1 with 2054 viewsTheKirkyLife

I stick by my comments as well. His attitude against Liverpool was one of the worst I've seen in the shirt.

Yes, I will concede that NOW he is one of our best players. The early work rate we saw from him when he signed is being combined with threat and awareness. Clement got a little of that at the end of last season but Carlos most certainly has elevated him to another level.

Make no mistake though, as much as this was within him the whole time it does not excuse - in my head - his first half of the season. We can hope that we're still a Premier League team next season and from there it's a clean slate.
Jordan Ayew on 14:35 - Mar 1 with 2027 viewsswancity

Glad you like the transformation comments as his improvement has been noticeable. Watch his lack of effort at Liverpool (0-5), his disinterested body language, his zero contribution. Since then he has sprung into life with renewed effort and confidence. Hope he keeps it up.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024