Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 50935 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 with 2789 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The question has to be asked.
Why have we still not learned that our defensive line should never ever be on the half way line.
It is suicidal madness and we have been doing it for years.
Are Watford's line on the half way line whe we start an attack, no they are in or around the Penalty Area.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 15:49]
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 with 2764 viewsmissingmel

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Naughton f*cking dogsh*t for that goal. No excuses

The guy is so bad!! Stealing a living
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 30 with 2675 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 by missingmel

The guy is so bad!! Stealing a living

Behave that’s not his fault
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 30 with 2655 viewsJack_Kass

Most depressing part is that, 1-0 down there is no urgency or desire to get back into the game

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 30 with 2615 viewsjack2jack

We need to be closing down more,hardly any tackles going in!
COME ON YS
CC looks like Charles Aznavour!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 15:21]
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 2486 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Naughton f*cking dogsh*t for that goal. No excuses

Clement Out!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 2486 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 30 by jack2jack

We need to be closing down more,hardly any tackles going in!
COME ON YS
CC looks like Charles Aznavour!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 15:21]

It’s the mid it’s dogshit
N/A. on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 2486 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 2480 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 30 by GeoffThom

5 defenders rooted to the spot around the goal scorer doesn't help

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 2458 viewsgolly47

Either Carvahal told them before the game to let them play, or they're just a bunch of lazy b@stards.

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 2463 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 30 by GeoffThom

You're joking? He was turned and done like a kipper.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 30 with 2345 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 30 by GeoffThom

It’s the mid it’s dogshit

Harsh but fair😉
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 30 with 2311 viewsSheffieldjack

N/A. on 15:21 - Dec 30 by Huw57

N/A.

If Carlos was under any illusions of how difficult / impossible a task he's taken on this first half non-display will have opened his eyes I fear.....
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 30 with 2287 viewsHeadmaster

Don't worry, we've got Andy Yiadom to save us. Jenkins, you f*cking idiot.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 30 with 2273 viewsSmellyplumz

Constantly making poor decisions on the pitch and off it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 30 with 2271 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 30 by golly47

Either Carvahal told them before the game to let them play, or they're just a bunch of lazy b@stards.

They are a bunch of gutless cowards, nothing more.

Lack of ability is one thing; but these have no gonads whatsoever.

My JD Honey is going down a storm.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 30 with 2153 viewsKennedy

Tammy should have been busting a gut to get back onside. Very poor from him there.

Just call me JFK

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 30 with 2062 viewsDrizzy

Including AC, today marks the fifth consecutive manager to use the f*cking useless diamond formation, with four midfielders all in each other's way.

Yet it's still Garry Monk that destroyed us.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 30 with 2024 viewsJonTheJack

Tom Carroll is constantly behind the ball when we have it; even when Mesa is next to him.

Complete waste of a player.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 30 with 1995 viewsSwanjaxs

If this isn't Jenkins last match then lets make sure Spurs is ..... #jenkinsout

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 30 with 1983 viewsjack2jack

5 men in front of the ball and no ball to any foot,come on!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 30 with 1928 viewsWarwickHunt

N/A. on 15:21 - Dec 30 by Huw57

N/A.

Clucas is probably the most one-footed left footer I’ve ever seen. WTF is he doing on the right?
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 30 with 1918 viewsawayjack

Clucas, Carroll and Sanches on midfield. Who's picking the team Huw? Absolute shocking line up.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 30 with 1789 viewsSmellyplumz

This isn't even league 1 quality.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 30 with 1732 viewsJonTheJack

Yet again, another Tom Carroll corner leads to a Swans player being booked.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024