Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 52050 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 30 with 2351 viewsSTID2017

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Carroll's set pieces for the past few games have been exceptional, why Carlos has put his mate Renato on them is puzzling.

Guess you haven't watched the Carroll set pieces today then ?
Gylfi he ain't mate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 30 with 2346 viewsAnotherJohn

Usual pattern of a few pretty patterns in midfield, but no threat in the final third. And we always have a mistake in us. It is hard to decide who deserves the most criticism, but my nomination goes to Carroll; takes a lamentable corner and gets himself booked.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 30 with 2334 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 30 by JonTheJack

What part of the post is on target?

The ones where the ball bounces inward for a Goal?
Andt the same applies to the Crossbar as well.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 15:57]
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 30 with 2327 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 30 by Kinsey

Exceptional???

Yes, that is a fair word to describe them. They were mostly whipped in with great pace and were head height in the centre of the 6 yard box when opposition defenders were heading them away.

It was disgraceful we didn't even get close to putting one in. Abraham constantly takes up the best position in the box and doesn't even attempt to get off the ground each time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 30 with 2321 viewsTheKirkyLife

If Carlos didn't think he'd need to spend much in the window he would have had a rude awakening there.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 30 with 2316 viewsSmellyplumz

This is back to the old league two levels we used to play like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 2293 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Have you lot heard yourselves? Like a bunch of cockle women.

Really,are you pleased so far!Just asking like!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 2281 viewsmagicdaps10

What amazes me is, when you sit deep that you have to have some sort of speed as an outlet................you have to play Narsingh!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 2266 viewsAl_Bundy

The worry is we've been shite all season..

Now we are shite with " I can't be arsed" attitude

Most looking elsewhere next season already.

Team needs energy and desire !
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 30 with 2249 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sanchez is a fraud surely?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 30 with 2208 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 30 by AnotherJohn

Usual pattern of a few pretty patterns in midfield, but no threat in the final third. And we always have a mistake in us. It is hard to decide who deserves the most criticism, but my nomination goes to Carroll; takes a lamentable corner and gets himself booked.

I laughed at that. And when Sanches ballooned a stationary ball 30 yards over the bar. We are a comedy club so I see nothing else but to just laugh at the slapstick being provided.

The sad thing about being a football fan is that I am still hoping we can start playing properly. That has true pathos.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 30 with 2189 viewsSwan91

Clucas should go off for narsingh... we need some attack on the right side...
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 30 with 2129 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 30 by Swan91

Was just about to type the same!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 30 with 2062 viewsSwanjaxs

Eyes down for another 45 mins of misery......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 30 with 2054 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 30 by Swan91

Good shout😉
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 30 with 2001 viewstheloneranger

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 30 by Landore_Jack

Agree, but they aren't even trying. No-one is busting a gut. There is no fight.

Commentator Tony Gayle reckons the Swans players think it's a Testimonial match.
It's not the first time this season he's said that

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 30 with 1980 viewslonglostjack

Narsingh for Mesa ????

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 30 with 1954 viewsJack_Kass

I don't see the huge tactical change in that sub?

Clucas is doing gash out wide so you put him in the middle?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 30 with 1930 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Does anybody think that Rangel will be able to handle their winger any better than Naughton?
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 30 with 1890 viewsJonTheJack

That's Carlos' first red flag for me. Taking Mesa off and leaving Carroll and Clucas on to continue their bullshite.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 1874 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Does anybody think that Rangel will be able to handle their winger any better than Naughton?

A 4ft Canadian Ranger would handle him better than Naughton.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 1868 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 30 by JonTheJack

That's Carlos' first red flag for me. Taking Mesa off and leaving Carroll and Clucas on to continue their bullshite.

Yep, big mistake.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 1864 viewsDrizzy

Does anybody out there still think we have a good squad? The reality is these players are utter sh*t. To make matters worse, the people that bought them are so clueless they couldn't, at the very least, get us sh*t players in different positions so we can put out a coherent team.

Genuinely feel for the people losing their jobs, and any economic impact to the local area from relegation, but the sooner we can play this brand of God awful football at a more appropriate level the better for all fans' sanity.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 1846 viewsawayjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 30 by theloneranger

Commentator Tony Gayle reckons the Swans players think it's a Testimonial match.
It's not the first time this season he's said that

Early doors but doesn't look like we get the 'new manager bounce' from this lot of lazy overpaid jokers. They just don't seem to give a shit. Club sadly is rotten to the core. All stems from the top.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 30 with 1785 viewsZZoric

Remove the useless fat waiter - slow and stupid, offers nothing, nada

Atleast TC has the confidence of the defence as an outlet - Mesa is non existent other than reactive scrambling scurrying desperation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024