Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new owner 17:43 - Jan 16 with 8974 viewsWinchesterExile

Clearly doesn’t have any cash as he had to borrow to buy the club. Hasn’t said anything of any note since his arrival. Doesn’t even turn up to every game (or even most games?). What a waste of f*ucking time he is (and the same can be said about his daughter Nelly). I’m doubting K went for a carefully selected owner who was the best fit for the club.

Is there any good news around?
Our new owner on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 1408 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Les, are you the Red number 11?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Our new owner on 11:09 - Jan 19 with 1390 viewsHua_Hin_Saint

Our new owner on 10:53 - Jan 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Les, are you the Red number 11?

I’m a little hungover at the moment. I’ve been on the beers with some swedes....boy can they drink. 3 of them are back on it now, whilst one is done for. He’s hanging in his hotel....

Poll: How much beer do you drink?

les the new scummah walking star on 14:11 - Jan 19 with 1340 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Our new owner on 11:09 - Jan 19 by Hua_Hin_Saint

I’m a little hungover at the moment. I’ve been on the beers with some swedes....boy can they drink. 3 of them are back on it now, whilst one is done for. He’s hanging in his hotel....

I think it’s wonderful what you are doing. I can only hope that when I get as old as you I will be able to walk fast enough to be the star man in the walking local team, and half as funny as you on social media (but maybe with only a third of the logins).

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

les the new scummah walking star on 16:43 - Jan 19 with 1313 viewsChapstick

les the new scummah walking star on 14:11 - Jan 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think it’s wonderful what you are doing. I can only hope that when I get as old as you I will be able to walk fast enough to be the star man in the walking local team, and half as funny as you on social media (but maybe with only a third of the logins).

Well I never.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 16:45]

Poll: Les Reed. Stay or Fired.

les the new scummah walking star on 16:48 - Jan 19 with 1308 viewsHua_Hin_Saint

les the new scummah walking star on 16:43 - Jan 19 by Chapstick

Well I never.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 16:45]

Don’t worry, I have my sense of humour. I find your Matalan clothes, your awful swept back hair and goatee beard, your enormous belly and your dopey Mr Bean sounding voice hilarious. Take a look in the mirror, unless Edward perched on your goggles obscures the view.

Pointing and laughing ....

Poll: How much beer do you drink?

Our new owner on 16:53 - Jan 19 with 1305 viewsChapstick

Can some one tell Leslie and Del, I have all their user names on ignore. So by all means carry on your nonsense and bore the others.

Poll: Les Reed. Stay or Fired.

Our new owner on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 1281 viewsianbranflake

Our new owner on 16:53 - Jan 19 by Chapstick

Can some one tell Leslie and Del, I have all their user names on ignore. So by all means carry on your nonsense and bore the others.

Yes, but your other usernames don’t have them on ignore so it kind of evens itself out, doesn’t it?

Poll: Best team our fans have felated whilst getting rimmed 6-0

Our new owner on 11:58 - Mar 8 with 783 viewsWinchesterExile

Don’t like to say I told you so. But I told you so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024