Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44732 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:17 - Mar 31 with 2015 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who doesn’t everyone get in a room and decide quickly an appropriate number of diplomats everyone is going to expel to save us all the pain of weeks of diplomatic willy waving before we all pretty much forget this ever happened?

Poll: Tory leader

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:19 - Mar 31 with 2014 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:13 - Mar 31 by union_jack

You (and Kilkenny) are really desperate to be all our fault aren't you.

I hope you are too old to serve because the thought of you and your ilk in the trenches would worry me to death.

Not at all I don't want to see this country being seen as fools, I remember the Iraq war and the supposed WMD, we roped others in on our side as well then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:24 - Mar 31 with 2008 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:56 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Well it is my view then. Maybe others want our Country to look foolish. Let's face it Brexit makes us look like basket cases to our EU 'friends'.
The evidence we have all points to the Russians but there does not seem to be conclusive proof.
I don't think it is unreasonable for our European allies to take what we say at face value and assume we had done the full investigation and found conclusive proof. The Russians have plenty of form for this and have few friends in Europe.
Do you actually think we have shown 29 nerve gas experts from different Countries the evidence but have refused the Russians?
We should let their nerve gas experts see the woman and show them the irrefutable evidence we have...... if we have it.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 17:59]

If there was CCTV of a Russian soldier, in uniform, with his Russian passport sticking out of his back pocket, along with a Putin signed (with his finger prints on) death warrant for Sergei Skripal, planting the nerve gas, do you actually believe the Russians would own up??

Your naivety is only outweighed by your need to be proven right about Brexit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:42 - Mar 31 with 1982 viewsSwanzay

I don't believe Putin had anything to do with this and yes I wear the foil!

Simply no benefit no Russia what so ever, but gives the"West" amo...
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:57 - Mar 31 with 1964 viewsWATP

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:42 - Mar 31 by Swanzay

100%. Correct. Only idiots believe Russia was behind this attack.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:58 - Mar 31 with 1963 viewscentrestandswan

Highly likely highly likely.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:13 - Mar 31 with 1933 viewssherpajacob

If a nation had good evidence of a crime being committed on its soil by a foreign government, the very least you would expect would be for that evidence to be presented to the Hague and the UN.

Has this happened yet?.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:18 - Mar 31 with 1923 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:13 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

If a nation had good evidence of a crime being committed on its soil by a foreign government, the very least you would expect would be for that evidence to be presented to the Hague and the UN.

Has this happened yet?.

And what would you expect them to do if the evidence was irrefutable.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:30 - Mar 31 with 1913 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:09 - Mar 31 by trampie

You get things wrong all the time Partz and respond to people as if they have said things they haven't.

First and foremost they will want to provide consular services to their citizen that is hospitalised in a foreign country.
As regards the lady and her father been poisoned by a nerve agent that at this stage is not being disputed, but who did it is the key question, who made it is a lesser question as a gun could be made in one country and somebody from another country could use it, there are M16 and AK47's all over the World, get it Partz.

Getting it wrong in your eyes is a badge of honour Trampie ;-)
Why bring guns into this? It has been said many times that it looks like the Russians are responsible. Either directly or by losing control of their nerve gas stocks to persons unknown.
They certainly want to use Consular Services for access to their citizen but surely this would be an ideal oppprtunity to present the irrefutable evidence to the Russians.
The problems start if we have not got the proof and are just making assumptions based on Russia's past record.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:39 - Mar 31 with 1899 viewsWATP

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:18 - Mar 31 by Flashberryjack

Make it public
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Mar 31 with 1890 viewssherpajacob

Who is them?
Russia, UN, the Hague, boy Gavin.?

putin would probably still deny it.

The UN and the Hague would follow the rule of law.

The Tories would play tennis

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:50 - Mar 31 with 1879 viewsBatterseajack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:30 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

Why bring guns into this? It has been said many times that it looks like the Russians are responsible. Either directly or by losing control of their nerve gas stocks to persons unknown.
They certainly want to use Consular Services for access to their citizen but surely this would be an ideal oppprtunity to present the irrefutable evidence to the Russians.
The problems start if we have not got the proof and are just making assumptions based on Russia's past record.....

Trouble is, the evidence we will have will largely be circumstantial, even though there will be lots of it and blatantly pointing the finger at Russia. The Russians will always deny this evidence and worm their way out, either by questioning the vailidity of the evidence or the judiciary process.. It's extremely hard to successfully prosecute someone in court, and prosecuting Russia in a manner in which they accept the the outcome (if guilty) will be near impossible.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:51 - Mar 31 with 1874 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

Who is them?
Russia, UN, the Hague, boy Gavin.?

putin would probably still deny it.

The UN and the Hague would follow the rule of law.

The Tories would play tennis

"Hague and the UN"

That's what you posted, isn't ?

Hello

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:53 - Mar 31 with 1871 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:24 - Mar 31 by Flashberryjack

If there was CCTV of a Russian soldier, in uniform, with his Russian passport sticking out of his back pocket, along with a Putin signed (with his finger prints on) death warrant for Sergei Skripal, planting the nerve gas, do you actually believe the Russians would own up??

Your naivety is only outweighed by your need to be proven right about Brexit.

I tend to agree. I certainly would not expect them to own up.
It would certainly go along way to convincing others though if we just had a teeny weeny bit of the evidence you suggest.
We are not sure of the type of nerve gas, not sure how it was administered and have no idea who did it. No cctv. .....Or so it would seem.
I hope our Govt does have cast iron proof and have it under wraps.
The only worry for me is that they have not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:54 - Mar 31 with 1866 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bloody Russians

Can’t even bump someone off these days .

#Fakenews

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 1864 viewsBatterseajack

Maybe Russia underestimated the unity of the international response. Maybe during he fractured times they might have through there was more of a divide between the UK and her allies. Using a nerve agent also makes Russia look strong at home and abroad.everyone knows it was them behind it, but no one can really ever prove it whilst there is that little bit of doubt.

But ask yourself, if it wasn't the Russians, who could it be? And why is that any more plausible?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:57 - Mar 31 with 1861 viewsBatterseajack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:53 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

I tend to agree. I certainly would not expect them to own up.
It would certainly go along way to convincing others though if we just had a teeny weeny bit of the evidence you suggest.
We are not sure of the type of nerve gas, not sure how it was administered and have no idea who did it. No cctv. .....Or so it would seem.
I hope our Govt does have cast iron proof and have it under wraps.
The only worry for me is that they have not.

The international community is convinced enough with the evidence handed to them from the UK to kick out their Russian diplomats
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:58 - Mar 31 with 1860 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:50 - Mar 31 by Batterseajack

Trouble is, the evidence we will have will largely be circumstantial, even though there will be lots of it and blatantly pointing the finger at Russia. The Russians will always deny this evidence and worm their way out, either by questioning the vailidity of the evidence or the judiciary process.. It's extremely hard to successfully prosecute someone in court, and prosecuting Russia in a manner in which they accept the the outcome (if guilty) will be near impossible.

Indeed. I don't dispute any if that. It is more important to convince our allies.
It seems to be working at the moment but Russioa it seems will keep throwing things at this to cast doubt and at some point the evidence will need to be presented.
My worry is that it all is based on an assumption and Russia's past form.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:06 - Mar 31 with 1850 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:30 - Mar 31 by Private_Partz

What irrefutable evidence ?

It does not prove anything if it was made in the old Soviet union [could they even prove where it was made ?], hence why the analogy with a gun made in one country and used by a national in another country to shoot someone in another country.
The place where it was said to be made was in Uzbekistan and they got independence in 1991 and apparently asked the Americans to make the facility where it was said to have been made to make the plant safe, could it be the Uzbecks ?, could it be Americans ?, Porton Down Britains top secret place involved in the same type of thing is just down the road, could it be the British ?
Where its from isn't the key question, it could be a key question but the main question imo is who done it and who ordered it/was behind it, if it was Russian mafia types and the Russian state had nothing to do with it, then our Government would be wrong to castigate and take the actions they have against the Russian state, if its Russian gangsters and the stuff had come from some security unit inside Russia then questions/sanctions should be taken against Russia but if its come from an independent country that was once part of the old Soviet Union and a third party had lost control of it, it would be a bit rich if not outright wrong to blame the Russian state.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:21 - Mar 31 with 1832 viewsItchySphincter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:06 - Mar 31 by trampie

What irrefutable evidence ?

It does not prove anything if it was made in the old Soviet union [could they even prove where it was made ?], hence why the analogy with a gun made in one country and used by a national in another country to shoot someone in another country.
The place where it was said to be made was in Uzbekistan and they got independence in 1991 and apparently asked the Americans to make the facility where it was said to have been made to make the plant safe, could it be the Uzbecks ?, could it be Americans ?, Porton Down Britains top secret place involved in the same type of thing is just down the road, could it be the British ?
Where its from isn't the key question, it could be a key question but the main question imo is who done it and who ordered it/was behind it, if it was Russian mafia types and the Russian state had nothing to do with it, then our Government would be wrong to castigate and take the actions they have against the Russian state, if its Russian gangsters and the stuff had come from some security unit inside Russia then questions/sanctions should be taken against Russia but if its come from an independent country that was once part of the old Soviet Union and a third party had lost control of it, it would be a bit rich if not outright wrong to blame the Russian state.

It was the Russians what done it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:31 - Mar 31 with 1820 viewsSwanzay

Where is the evidence irrefutable? It absolutely stinks ......of positioning, yet some believe what they are told without question from our Govt, from those in power...
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:37 - Mar 31 with 1804 viewsFlashberryjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:31 - Mar 31 by Swanzay

Where is the evidence irrefutable? It absolutely stinks ......of positioning, yet some believe what they are told without question from our Govt, from those in power...

"if the evidence was irrefutable"

Hello

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:05 - Mar 31 with 1777 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:13 - Mar 31 by union_jack

You (and Kilkenny) are really desperate to be all our fault aren't you.

I hope you are too old to serve because the thought of you and your ilk in the trenches would worry me to death.

So just to be clear ....

If you are correct and russia (say) has murdered a russian citizen on UK soul. Then you are prepared to fight russia in the trenches ...? Yes ?

See - all i want is the truth. Its touching that you believe everything this Tory government says without question. Are you a puppy ? Have a think about WMD’s in Iraq and then Hillsborough - and then tell me you believe everything the UK government of the day says without question.

God bless you.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:11 - Mar 31 with 1769 viewsKilkennyjack

People are asking the obvious questions.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:23 - Mar 31 with 1753 viewsSwanzay

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:37 - Mar 31 by Flashberryjack

"if the evidence was irrefutable"

I was quoting the nonsense,Sorry for not being clear, my bad!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024