Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44734 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 15:09 - Apr 2 with 2741 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 14:48 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

You clearly already need another long break Reddy.

Do you still think the uk government was correct on .....WMD in iraq ? Correct on Hillsborough ? Correct on the various high profile miscarriages of justice ? Correct on climate change ?

My lord, you are coming across as a child like simpleton.
Father Christmas still good to you ? 👍

Lets see shall we ?

You are getting played mate.

Correct on Iraq, no. Hillsborough, absolutely not though I suspect that was more down to police covering arses than anything else, miscarriages of justice? They happen...

Climate change? Who knows? Climate is always changing after all...

You quoted "Rachael_Swindon", a well known twitter account that has a blog that fits all the boxes - female, benefits, wasn't interested in politics before Corbyn yadda yadda. The identity of that account has been established a long time ago, the numerous begging posts have been well documented along with the curious relationship with skwawkbox.

So interesting tweets you post show you're being played; clue, that "Rachael" chick actually has a dick and not in a pre-operative way.

Now, for the second time...

Evidence was presented to the privy council. Corbyn, with numerous links to Russia including fawning appearances on Russia Today was ahem privy to that information.

Do you seriously believe that if there was zero evidence that Corbyn would remain silent? That his numerous further-left acquaintances would cover that up? Or are you asserting that Corbyn is also fully compliant in stitching Russia up?

That's where the tin foil hattery of Jon Cousins, oops, "Rachael_Swindon" falls apart. People like yourself are far more willing and easily pliable. You want to blame the Tories for anything and everything that you are easily targetted for any old conspiracy theory due to wanting a far lower bar of evidence for things that fit in with your desired view.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 22:44 - Apr 2 with 2658 viewslonglostjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 15:09 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Correct on Iraq, no. Hillsborough, absolutely not though I suspect that was more down to police covering arses than anything else, miscarriages of justice? They happen...

You quoted "Rachael_Swindon", a well known twitter account that has a blog that fits all the boxes - female, benefits, wasn't interested in politics before Corbyn yadda yadda. The identity of that account has been established a long time ago, the numerous begging posts have been well documented along with the curious relationship with skwawkbox.

So interesting tweets you post show you're being played; clue, that "Rachael" chick actually has a dick and not in a pre-operative way.

Evidence was presented to the privy council. Corbyn, with numerous links to Russia including fawning appearances on Russia Today was ahem privy to that information.

Do you seriously believe that if there was zero evidence that Corbyn would remain silent? That his numerous further-left acquaintances would cover that up? Or are you asserting that Corbyn is also fully compliant in stitching Russia up?

That's where the tin foil hattery of Jon Cousins, oops, "Rachael_Swindon" falls apart. People like yourself are far more willing and easily pliable. You want to blame the Tories for anything and everything that you are easily targetted for any old conspiracy theory due to wanting a far lower bar of evidence for things that fit in with your desired view.

I think Kilkenny's on the wrong side on this particular issue. The rest he's got pretty much nailed on though.

PS. Good to see you back Bluey - You're a thinking man's Dwight !
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 22:48]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 23:27 - Apr 2 with 2632 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 15:09 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

I dont trust Corbyn, he is a fecking unionist brexiteer.

You have faith and trust in our uk govt, and i don’t.
Everything else from that point on, is simply a guess.

Feel free to take another break ....

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:10 - Apr 3 with 2623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:35 - Apr 2 by DJack

"I'm purely basing my rationale upon the assumption that no leader of any country would use a substance so toxic that if administered even slightly erroneously could lead to the deaths of hundreds of people in another sovereign state."
The facilities required to make this substance indicate state level. ergo some leader HAS authorised it's use. If you wish to go down the organised crime gang route then I'll state once again the facilities required aren't common or garden and the country's security services would become aware of such an audacious undertaking.

"On top of this the target is a highly unlikely one for the Russian state to be bothered about killing anyway (he had served his time and been spy swapped)."
Go on, tell me how you know that those in power now think that way.

"And the lethal weapon now turns out to be not so lethal after all?" Really, so you've been given details of the toxicity level and dosage administered. Best get you of to support our Intelligence services with all the things that you know.

"What scenarios are you ruling out then?" Russian gangsters, rogue lone (ex)Russian agent, Uk govt, US govt, Israel. The most likely scenario is Russia, that does not make it true but I can see no other CREDIBLE alternative.

One other point -
I was a little amazed with your fatuous "farting" comment earlier in the thread even more so as I've pointed out dosage and vector is a major factor - I guess you don't like facts.

Well you have your narrative and I have mine. Let's just wait and see what concrete evidence that confirms the identity of this alleged nerve agent and it's true origin Theresa and Co present to the world . I can't wait .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:52 - Apr 3 with 2528 viewsKilkennyjack

Reddy, reddy - today the uk experts can’t link the agent used to the pesky ruskies after all.

Who you going to believe now Reddy ? 😂😂

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:56 - Apr 3 with 2521 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:52 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Reddy, reddy - today the uk experts can’t link the agent used to the pesky ruskies after all.

Who you going to believe now Reddy ? 😂😂

Try taking a look at the actual statement, not your desired statement.

"Aitkenhead added: “It is our job to provide the scientific evidence of what this particular nerve agent is. We identified that it is from this particular family and that it is a military grade, but it is not our job to say where it was manufactured.”"

#Awkward

Care to point out where the "uk experts can’t link the agent used to the pesky ruskies after all"? Such intelligence evidence would be presented to the privy council after all. All those other countries didn't want any evidence either.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:02 - Apr 3 with 2502 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:56 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Try taking a look at the actual statement, not your desired statement.

"Aitkenhead added: “It is our job to provide the scientific evidence of what this particular nerve agent is. We identified that it is from this particular family and that it is a military grade, but it is not our job to say where it was manufactured.”"

#Awkward

Care to point out where the "uk experts can’t link the agent used to the pesky ruskies after all"? Such intelligence evidence would be presented to the privy council after all. All those other countries didn't want any evidence either.

Its clear the fella could not link it to Russia, or he would have said ‘ this stuff is clearly from Russia’.

Happy to help.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:08 - Apr 3 with 2493 viewsunion_jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:02 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Its clear the fella could not link it to Russia, or he would have said ‘ this stuff is clearly from Russia’.

Happy to help.

Not his job to release that to the public. That's one for senior politicians who may feel it is inappropriate at this point in time. For what reason, I don't know. But neither do you.

All evidence apparently points towards it being if Russian origin. Lots of other nations feel the same from the evidence we've provided.

But you know that, you just chose not to believe it to support your anti UK agenda.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:10 - Apr 3 with 2491 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:02 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Happy to help.

Scientists are neutral, especially those from Porton Down.

They therefore wouldn't confirm or deny, as shown in that article.

Hope that helps.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:11 - Apr 3 with 2486 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:10 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Hope that helps.

Scientists working for the government are neutral?

Poll: Tory leader

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:16 - Apr 3 with 2482 viewsNeathJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:11 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

They are probably all "neutral" since Dr David Kelly went for a walk in the countryside.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 2475 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:11 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

In the same way civil servants are neutral...
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 2471 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:22 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

In the same way civil servants are neutral...

Which was exactly my point. They are civil servants. Even if he was absolutely sure the nerve agent wasn’t Russian in origin he wouldn’t say that publicly. That said, this quote was interesting:

“We have not identified the precise source, but we have provided the scientific information to government who have then used a number of other sources to piece together the conclusions that they have come to.”

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:36 - Apr 3 with 2456 viewsbluey_the_blue

Standard non-speak really, can read that in so many different ways.

For me it's difficult to see beyond Russia for this due to Litvenenko( spelling? ), the fact Russia developed the nerve agent family etc.

It doesn't really make a great deal of sense we'd fabricate the claims hoping EU ( who hate us as we're leaving ), US ( with alleged Russian links to Trump ) would back us up.

Without the detailed intelligence all we can go is on the balance of probabilities.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:38 - Apr 3 with 2448 views3swan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:26 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Which was exactly my point. They are civil servants. Even if he was absolutely sure the nerve agent wasn’t Russian in origin he wouldn’t say that publicly. That said, this quote was interesting:

“We have not identified the precise source, but we have provided the scientific information to government who have then used a number of other sources to piece together the conclusions that they have come to.”

Not in the article but heard the interview.

A journalist asked about the Russians saying it could have come from Porton Down

His answer basically no way as security as top notch and they are audited all the time.

Now wouldn't the answer have been "we don't produce the substance here"

For the record I do mainly believe it was the Russians behind it, but nothing would surprise me in the crazy world we live in
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:41 - Apr 3 with 2439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:36 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Standard non-speak really, can read that in so many different ways.

For me it's difficult to see beyond Russia for this due to Litvenenko( spelling? ), the fact Russia developed the nerve agent family etc.

It doesn't really make a great deal of sense we'd fabricate the claims hoping EU ( who hate us as we're leaving ), US ( with alleged Russian links to Trump ) would back us up.

Without the detailed intelligence all we can go is on the balance of probabilities.

I’m sure all is as we’re being told it is to be honest. As others have said, many countries have followed our lead based on, presumably, something more substantive than “it was Russia, honest. Cross my heart and hope to die” from May and Boris. But would I be surprised if in years to come an entirely different story emerges from the National Archives or some similar source? Not in the slightest.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:44 - Apr 3 with 2421 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:38 - Apr 3 by 3swan

Not in the article but heard the interview.

A journalist asked about the Russians saying it could have come from Porton Down

His answer basically no way as security as top notch and they are audited all the time.

Now wouldn't the answer have been "we don't produce the substance here"

For the record I do mainly believe it was the Russians behind it, but nothing would surprise me in the crazy world we live in

Ive just said almost exactly the same in reply to Bluey.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:48 - Apr 3 with 2409 views3swan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:44 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Ive just said almost exactly the same in reply to Bluey.

That's ruined your 'cred' then

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:15 - Apr 3 with 2380 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:10 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Hope that helps.

Facking hell you are at it again mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:13 - Apr 5 with 2285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:41 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

I’m sure all is as we’re being told it is to be honest. As others have said, many countries have followed our lead based on, presumably, something more substantive than “it was Russia, honest. Cross my heart and hope to die” from May and Boris. But would I be surprised if in years to come an entirely different story emerges from the National Archives or some similar source? Not in the slightest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43652574

I doubt you'll have to wait that long
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 13:14]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:44 - Apr 5 with 2258 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:13 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, now I understand.

One of the people that we poisoned in order to blame the Russians has recovered and despite us manufacturing evidence to 28 other countries we are prepared to give her a mobile phone and allow her to call Russia.

Her cousin, (who the Russian Ambassador keeps describing as her sister but that's a different matter), despite receiving a call out of the blue from an unknown number, has, lucky lucky, recorded the whole conversation so is able to pass it to the Russian media.

And when calling her sister / cousin, the woman says 'this is Yulia Skripal' rather than just hello, or it's Yulia. (She stops short of spelling her name for the listening Russian media).

Thus causing a huge diplomatic upset that could have been prevented by just not giving her a phone?

And you just blindly believe this rather than wondering what on earth is going on?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:21 - Apr 5 with 2225 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let’s wheeel her out see how she is and what she’s got to say.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 2223 viewswestwalesed

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:44 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

Ah, now I understand.

One of the people that we poisoned in order to blame the Russians has recovered and despite us manufacturing evidence to 28 other countries we are prepared to give her a mobile phone and allow her to call Russia.

Her cousin, (who the Russian Ambassador keeps describing as her sister but that's a different matter), despite receiving a call out of the blue from an unknown number, has, lucky lucky, recorded the whole conversation so is able to pass it to the Russian media.

And when calling her sister / cousin, the woman says 'this is Yulia Skripal' rather than just hello, or it's Yulia. (She stops short of spelling her name for the listening Russian media).

Thus causing a huge diplomatic upset that could have been prevented by just not giving her a phone?

And you just blindly believe this rather than wondering what on earth is going on?

"Viktoria: Look, if tomorrow I get a (British) visa, I will come to you on Monday.

Alleged Yulia: Vika, no-one will give you the visa.

Viktoria: Well I thought so too. Oh well.

Alleged Yulia: Most likely."

LOL!!!!! Those dastardy Brits will not give you a visa!!!!
It would be comical if it wasn't so serious.

And the fact she had to say "This is Yulia Skripal" LOL!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:24 - Apr 5 with 2222 viewsHighjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:21 - Apr 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let’s wheeel her out see how she is and what she’s got to say.

Send her on Jeremy Kyle to take a lie detector test!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:31 - Apr 5 with 2219 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:13 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell this is turning into a cross between an Ian Fleming novel and Home and Away!

[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 14:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024