Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44964 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 1830 viewsNookiejack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:34 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

They're supporting a narrative from a government (not party specific) that's proven over and over again to be disingenuous liars; and are at present beyond shambles.

The whole thing from start to present has been questionable at best and utterly laughable at worst. You surely can't blame anyone for being sceptical?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 0:39]

US and it's poodle the UK are spoiling for a fight in Syria - so anything that will discredit the Russians all the better from their perspective.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 1806 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:42 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t help but think that May and Boris will be wishing that the two victims were at least a teensy weeny but more ill than they seem to be.

....and now the main man is coming along nicely as well....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:22 - Apr 6 with 1799 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:52 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

We don't know how well or otherwise the father is do we?

Other than the

'it is I, your cousin, Yulia Skripal, that's 'S-K-R-i-P-A-L', the one who was poisoned by the British who have given me a mobile phone and allowed me to call Russia'

call, I mean?

Have they said anything about him at all?

Seems he’s feeling quite chipper as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:26 - Apr 6 with 1795 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:22 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

But it’s the most deadly weapon of mass destruction mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:32 - Apr 6 with 1790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the United Nations reject Russia's claims.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:55 - Apr 6 with 1764 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:26 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

But it’s the most deadly weapon of mass destruction mun

Them Ruskies couldn't poison a door handle if it was attached to the front door of the Kremlin ;-)

All joking aside... I hope the Daily Jackboot is right on this occasion.....and it is really good news these people are recovering.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:56 - Apr 6 with 1763 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:34 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

They're supporting a narrative from a government (not party specific) that's proven over and over again to be disingenuous liars; and are at present beyond shambles.

The whole thing from start to present has been questionable at best and utterly laughable at worst. You surely can't blame anyone for being sceptical?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 0:39]

As long as our highly trained secret service professionals made sure the various house pets were ok, thats also important mind .... obvious i know ... 😪

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 18:00]

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:01 - Apr 6 with 1756 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:56 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

As long as our highly trained secret service professionals made sure the various house pets were ok, thats also important mind .... obvious i know ... 😪

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 18:00]

2 dead guinea pigs and a cat put down in Salisbury I understand.

US takes sanctions against 24 Russian, no news on their pets apart from the fact that a parrot is talking and a pig is squealing.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 18:07]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:12 - Apr 6 with 1737 viewsHighjack

What if in a shocking twist the cat was actually the target?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 1716 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:12 - Apr 6 by Highjack

My money is on the guinea pigs botching a job to poison the cat.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:34 - Apr 6 with 1694 viewsKilkennyjack

Could be ....? 👏🇷🇺 🐈

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:49 - Apr 6 with 1680 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:22 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

So ît seems.

We didn't know that at the time I posted though which was the question I asked.

Although I'm not certain about it meaning anything either way. There appears to be a strange correlation in people's minds between people recovering pointing to us rather than Russians that I don't really understand. It doesn't change who did it either way as far as I can see.

Portion Down confirmed it was Novichok (actually, or closely related I think they said).

Genuine question here. Does this stuff degrade? I mean is it possible that an old stock was used which doesn't have the same effect? it's quite obviously not as potent as the bloke who invented us has told everyone, or alternatively, it doesn't work in the same way if its older. Many drugs are like that, I was wondering if this could be.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 1660 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:49 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

So ît seems.

We didn't know that at the time I posted though which was the question I asked.

Although I'm not certain about it meaning anything either way. There appears to be a strange correlation in people's minds between people recovering pointing to us rather than Russians that I don't really understand. It doesn't change who did it either way as far as I can see.

Portion Down confirmed it was Novichok (actually, or closely related I think they said).

Genuine question here. Does this stuff degrade? I mean is it possible that an old stock was used which doesn't have the same effect? it's quite obviously not as potent as the bloke who invented us has told everyone, or alternatively, it doesn't work in the same way if its older. Many drugs are like that, I was wondering if this could be.

Use by 10/07/17

These Russians ain’t what they used to be aye

😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:18 - Apr 6 with 1645 viewsWingstandwood

Absolutely intriguing! Only a right bunch of rats could be capable of?

Argus!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:23 - Apr 6 with 1634 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:10 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Use by 10/07/17

These Russians ain’t what they used to be aye

😉

As I said, it was a genuine question.

There's a reason why chemicals have sell by dates on them Tommy.

But, again, why does it mean it wasn't the Russians? If anything, it makes the current favourite theory of your mates that it came from 6 miles away even less likely. Or did the 'Tories' get the dosage wrong and then, instead of quietly killing them, allow them to recover and give press statements? Have a think.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:26 - Apr 6 with 1629 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:23 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

But, again, why does it mean it wasn't the Russians? If anything, it makes the current favourite theory of your mates that it came from 6 miles away even less likely. Or did the 'Tories' get the dosage wrong and then, instead of quietly killing them, allow them to recover and give press statements? Have a think.

It probably just means it was a botched assassination attempt.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:36 - Apr 6 with 1608 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:26 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Exactly.

Doesn't mean one thing or another in terms of who did it.

Scores on the doors as we know it. Someone tried to kill them. Us and 28 other countries believe it was Russia. Boris Johnson is a lying git or has given away state secrets. The Russians are pumping huge quantities of propaganda around that for some reason people are lapping it, to attempt to force us to say why we know. We are not, it seems, prepared to do that or can't do that. I wouldnt trust the Wiltshire police with a pet.

Hopefully, if these two are getting better, one of them may know who did it. My money's on the cousin being dodgy as hell at the moment in some way.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 1603 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:36 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

Exactly.

Doesn't mean one thing or another in terms of who did it.

Scores on the doors as we know it. Someone tried to kill them. Us and 28 other countries believe it was Russia. Boris Johnson is a lying git or has given away state secrets. The Russians are pumping huge quantities of propaganda around that for some reason people are lapping it, to attempt to force us to say why we know. We are not, it seems, prepared to do that or can't do that. I wouldnt trust the Wiltshire police with a pet.

Hopefully, if these two are getting better, one of them may know who did it. My money's on the cousin being dodgy as hell at the moment in some way.

Let’s be honest, the whole thing has been a massive f*ck up from start to eventual end. The assassination attempt was a shambles and the ensuing diplomatic willy waving has just been tedious.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:42 - Apr 6 with 1596 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:39 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s be honest, the whole thing has been a massive f*ck up from start to eventual end. The assassination attempt was a shambles and the ensuing diplomatic willy waving has just been tedious.

Just out of interest how sure are you on a scale of 1 to 10 that it was an assassination attempt even ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:45 - Apr 6 with 1587 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:26 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Possible. But by whom?
Why would the Russians use such a clumsy effort to bump this guy off? They have far more effective and sophisticated ways disposing of their enemies.
Not so sophisticated ways as well. A Russian James Bond with a silencer on his gun could have sorted this guy out in his own home.
Was he under 24 hour protection? If so how did they get to paint their dirty stuff on his front door handle?
Why so little information from the Govt? A summary of what they have to back up the scientific stuff would go a long way to curbing all these questions. They have no need, nor would they be expect to, give micro detail on this.
We are getting sod all and now they seem to be closing ranks as well.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Apr 6 with 1586 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:39 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

It has. But, leaving aside the hysteria about world war 3 and us being under nuclear threat now, all we've done is expelled diplomats. And they've done the same.

Oh, and Prince William can't go to the World Cup. Which given he's about to have another kid, I can't imagine will bother him unduly.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 19:46]
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Apr 6 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:42 - Apr 6 by trampie

Just out of interest how sure are you on a scale of 1 to 10 that it was an assassination attempt even ?

Well you’re asking for my opinion really cos none of us proles will ever be able to be sure. Based on what’s been reported I’d say seven.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:51 - Apr 6 with 1577 viewsWingstandwood

Or another entirely plausible and logical explanation? Weather circumstances were not assasin permitting whereupon rainfall interfered with the intended outcome? Water/rainfall washing away, dilution (or both?) affecting the potency of the chemical agent used.

Argus!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:54 - Apr 6 with 1575 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

It has. But, leaving aside the hysteria about world war 3 and us being under nuclear threat now, all we've done is expelled diplomats. And they've done the same.

Oh, and Prince William can't go to the World Cup. Which given he's about to have another kid, I can't imagine will bother him unduly.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 19:46]

Indeed. Some of the hyperbole about a “chemical attack on U.K. soil” making it sound like Halabja revisited was pathetic. Somebody even suggested invoking article five of the NATO treaty. As I said at the start, it’s distracted some attention from the continuing f*ck ups and made Corbyn look like a dick. It even gave Putin a propaganda victory just before his presidential election although admittedly it’s not like he was ever going to lose. Job done for all really. And that’s not me claiming any kind of false flag conspiracy nonsense because I don’t lean that way. But the hysteria associated with this has been way out of all proportion.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Apr 6 with 1571 viewsWingstandwood

My guess is? It was indeed some form of highly toxic chemical agent with every intent to kill but something has gone wrong by accident rather than design?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 20:03]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024