Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 45488 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:57 - Apr 7 with 1512 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:49 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Foget Syria and your whataboutism ...

This is about Russia and this uk Tory govt.

The Russian Embassy said: “Regarding the dead guinea pigs and the malnourished cat, it is said unofficially that they were taken to the Porton Down facility and incinerated there.

“But it remains unclear if their remains were ever tested for toxic substances, which would constitute useful evidence, and if not why such a decision was made.

“Overall, it is difficult to avoid the impression that the animals have been disposed of as an inconvenient piece of evidence.”

So there have it - we are either simply ‘laugh out loud’ useless, or deliberately destroying evidence ?

The cat did it.

At least we can't blame the IRA this time for murdering civilians.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:58 - Apr 7 with 1512 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:26 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh come on, he works for the NHS. He HAS to be in on this....Most probably he's on the Russian payroll too. So, the hospital consultant says no nerve agents were used. So that's NO NERVE AGENTS.
I think I posted that too........but Lisa and Ducky know best.

Someone also intimated that Corbyn had been fully briefed on all the information because he is a member of the privvy council.
Errr I doesn't seem like he's had any real information if this UK government source is telling the truth , unlikely I know ...

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-should-not-expect-access-to-i

We all know that Russians kill Russian defectors, Bulgarians kill Bulgarian defectors (Georgi Markhov) on foreign soil. This one , who knows. Whoever tried to kill him (ducky said it may have just been a warning though) failed in the most embarrassingly incompetent way which by any foreign espionage standards is extremely poor. If the Russians wanted him dead dead he would be, and they'd have probably made it look like an accident.

You are so obviously hard of thinking I'll keep it simple.

As I've mentioned above , the "quote" came from a conspiracy site.

The article on Corbyn has a headline that states, it's "Full Intelligence" that he wont be privy to.

Correct, Markhov was killed by a Bulgarian KGB operative. Guess which country controlled all KGB operations.

I did state that the intent may have been a warning as we were discussing possible scenarios/nuances - I wasn't just blindly assuming one option. Also I'll (re-)provide you a with a link which should give you food for thought on the failure to kill Sergei.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose

The most likely reason for not making his death look like an accident (as I've already informed you) is that this is a message for defector and double-gents everywhere. Russia is saying that no matter where you hide they will find you and attack you with whatever weapon they wish to and your death could be agonising.

I notice you failed to mention Litvinenko who was also killed by the Russians. They denied that one, they interfered with the British coppers who went over to investigate (at least one of the coppers has told his story in this respect) yet the polonium was traced to a Russian Nuclear reactor. This polonium was also found in a hotel room used by one of the Russian agents who had visited Litvinenko.

You put them up and I tear them down...is that why you've started calling me Ducky, bless your heart.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:04 - Apr 7 with 1510 viewsWingstandwood

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Apr 7 by DJack

That "quote" originally came from a conspiracy site (now) called offGuardian.

Jesus, you're trusting Twitter for factual info on a chemical agent!

Here is a piece from Reuters (you know the impartial news-site).

"The hospital did not say whether either Sergei or Yulia would suffer long term effects. Britain’s foreign office welcomed the improvement in the Skripals but said they were “likely to have ongoing medical needs”.

One toxicologist said recovery in such cases was possible. “We know that nerve agents cause a temporary but potentially lengthy effect on the brain and nervous system. What we also know however, is that with time the body clears the nerve agent away,” Chris Morris, a doctor at Newcastle University’s Medical Toxicology Centre, said in a statement.

“If the correct treatment is given quickly and the right support provided, then recovery is typically very good.”"

You just keep looking for an echo chamber.

Decent view to take IMO! Many an ex-squaddie would have been told and has been told that it took only a pinhead sized drop of nerve gas to have a 100% guaranteed kill percentage.

Many ex-squaddies will now naturally think and naturally question what they were actually told and taught many years after leaving their Noddy suits and army days behind? The documented Sarin attack survival rates after events like the Tokyo subway attack and the Syrian conflict attacks give justification to doubts of a guaranteed 100% kill rate especially when those particular victims had zero protection and zero immediate reactive intervention! And add to that other factors like half life degrading, adverse weather conditions and post incident life support intervention etc.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 13:18]

Argus!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:10 - Apr 7 with 1491 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:53 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Porton Down also said it could not have got out of their super secure facility.

Most people thought they might have said Porton Down does not store Novichok.

So ... it was stored less than 10 miles away.

So what?

Are you saying we poisoned them?

And then gave them a mobile, treated them to get better and allowed the daughter to issue press statements? Rather than make sure that didn't happen?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:15 - Apr 7 with 1484 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:10 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

So what?

And then gave them a mobile, treated them to get better and allowed the daughter to issue press statements? Rather than make sure that didn't happen?

It's funny, they say it isn't Russia as the known events are strange and make them think it is unlikely that Russia is involved. Tthen they invoke even stranger and more unlikely events suggesting that Britain could be behind it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:21 - Apr 7 with 1478 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:52 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Reuters is owned by the Thomson group. I tink it's impartiallity has been compromised.
The point he's making is that the hospital consultant said NO ONE had been treated for nerve agent poisoning. Nobody.

Poisoned they may have been but not by nerve agents according to the bloke in charge of treating them.

Show me a Reuters article that is biased then I'll consider your reply.

Can you please provide me with a valid link to said statement (in full).

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:29 - Apr 7 with 1457 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:21 - Apr 7 by DJack

Show me a Reuters article that is biased then I'll consider your reply.

Can you please provide me with a valid link to said statement (in full).

Why is tht link invalid? Because you say it is?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:31 - Apr 7 with 1447 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:53 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Porton Down also said it could not have got out of their super secure facility.

Most people thought they might have said Porton Down does not store Novichok.

So ... it was stored less than 10 miles away.

Was Nadine Dorries in charge of the passwords?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:34 - Apr 7 with 1437 viewswaynekerr55

My favourite post in this thread "any half decent graduate could make Novichok" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though what a fúcked up situation

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:34 - Apr 7 with 1436 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:57 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Did they murder as many civilians as the Brit Nats ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:35 - Apr 7 with 1433 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Apr 7 by DJack

That "quote" originally came from a conspiracy site (now) called offGuardian.

Jesus, you're trusting Twitter for factual info on a chemical agent!

Here is a piece from Reuters (you know the impartial news-site).

"The hospital did not say whether either Sergei or Yulia would suffer long term effects. Britain’s foreign office welcomed the improvement in the Skripals but said they were “likely to have ongoing medical needs”.

One toxicologist said recovery in such cases was possible. “We know that nerve agents cause a temporary but potentially lengthy effect on the brain and nervous system. What we also know however, is that with time the body clears the nerve agent away,” Chris Morris, a doctor at Newcastle University’s Medical Toxicology Centre, said in a statement.

“If the correct treatment is given quickly and the right support provided, then recovery is typically very good.”"

You just keep looking for an echo chamber.

P.S. the quote was tsken from a letter from Dr. Davies to the Times in repsonse to an article published in the Times (saying 3 people had been affected by a nerve agent) which the doctor deemed inaccurate. I can't get the letter as I don't have subs for the Times (understandably).

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:36 - Apr 7 with 1426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:34 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

My favourite post in this thread "any half decent graduate could make Novichok" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Glad you enjoyed. Though I think the Russian minister was referring to a Chemistry degree, not surfing or any other irrelevant subject.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:37 - Apr 7 with 1426 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:34 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

Apparently they can. It is stopping it killing them whilst they are in the process of doing that is the problem.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 1414 viewsKilkennyjack

Do us all a favour and feck off back to 1973 ?

You seem overly keen to close down any discussion...?

I know you always believe everything that the uk government tells you.
And I know its hard, but try to think for yourself.
Its what adults try to do.

The cat did it.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:46 - Apr 7 with 1402 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:35 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

P.S. the quote was tsken from a letter from Dr. Davies to the Times in repsonse to an article published in the Times (saying 3 people had been affected by a nerve agent) which the doctor deemed inaccurate. I can't get the letter as I don't have subs for the Times (understandably).

Correct.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 1387 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:10 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

So what?

You tell me.

The Russian story seems to be , well, full of holes....

The UK govt response is ‘Russia needs to go away and shut up ....’ - masterful stuff.
The Russians are belly laughing at brexit britain.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:26 - Apr 7 with 1360 viewssherpajacob

We can't even blame innocent Irish people who had nothing to do with it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:40 - Apr 7 with 1344 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:35 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

S, are you saying that the quote is from the comments section in the Times.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 1338 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:16 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hang on thinking about

“As the 2 continue their miraculous recoveries, the finger of suspicion moves away from Putin and firmly in the direction of the only world leader with the levels of incompetence required to fack up an assassination attempt this badly”

Sorry Tommy I forgot about you. Tales of Russian incompetence...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30994242

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:55 - Apr 7 with 1333 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:02 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

You tell me.

The Russian story seems to be , well, full of holes....

The UK govt response is ‘Russia needs to go away and shut up ....’ - masterful stuff.
The Russians are belly laughing at brexit britain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43680216

Yep, sounds like they are laughing...not

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:58 - Apr 7 with 1330 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:29 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Why is tht link invalid? Because you say it is?

I am currently at home, off work, and in a fair bit of pain. So just to be sure that we are not talking at cross purpose what link is valid and can you re-post please... and I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate that Reuters is biased.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:38 - Apr 7 with 1307 viewswaynekerr55

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:37 - Apr 7 by Private_Partz

Apparently they can. It is stopping it killing them whilst they are in the process of doing that is the problem.

Which emphasises my first point.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:33 - Apr 7 with 1278 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:40 - Apr 7 by DJack

S, are you saying that the quote is from the comments section in the Times.

A letter to the paper from Dr. Davies is not the same as something written in the comments section, you berk.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:35 - Apr 7 with 1269 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:33 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

A letter to the paper from Dr. Davies is not the same as something written in the comments section, you berk.

You call me a berk. You accept an unsubstantiated correspondence as proof. Feck my eyes.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 17:35 - Apr 7 with 1269 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:58 - Apr 7 by DJack

I am currently at home, off work, and in a fair bit of pain. So just to be sure that we are not talking at cross purpose what link is valid and can you re-post please... and I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate that Reuters is biased.

Waiting for evidence that Reuters is biased? Are you a schoolteacher or something?
They certainly were biased in the recent Brazilian election. Can't be botered to find a link but it's out there somewhere. Knock yourself out!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024