Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 45118 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:28 - Apr 7 with 2713 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:23 - Apr 7 by trampie

Oh I thought what with you saying ''It should give you a clue to the validity of Russia's argument!'' that you thought they had an argument but you disagreed with it and I was wondering what you thought their argument was ?, never mind then. lol

All they have is misdirection and obfuscation. What do you think they have?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:40 - Apr 7 with 2699 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:28 - Apr 7 by DJack

All they have is misdirection and obfuscation. What do you think they have?

Its up to the British to provide proof that the Russian state did it.

The British said they did it, the Russians said they did not do it, so its up to the British to prove to us and everyone else that they did it.

Its just not Leanne Wood and Jeremy Corbyn who would like to see the proof, lots of the public would like to see proof as well including me.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:00 - Apr 7 with 2676 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:16 - Apr 8 with 2636 viewsKerouac

An electronic message to Moscow sent on the day former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with a nerve agent in Salisbury included the phrase “the package has been delivered”.

It also said two named individuals had made a successful departure.

This and an earlier intercept form a key part of Britain’s intelligence evidence against Russia over the Skripal poisonings, sources said last night.

Insiders said the two messages were intercepted by RAF analysts stationed at a listening post in southern Cyprus.

On the day of the poisonings, March 4, one was sent from a location near Damascus in Syria to “an official” in Moscow including the phrase ‘the package has been delivered” and saying that two individuals had “made a successful egress”.

This prompted a young Flight Lieutenant to recall a separate message that had been intercepted and discounted on the previous day.

What it said has not been revealed but sources say it became relevant once the Skripals were attacked.

The intercepts were automatically shared with the Government communications headquarters GCHQ in Cheltenham.

They are understood to have formed “just one part” of the intelligence packet which later allowed Prime Minister Theresa May to state it was “highly likely” that Russia was behind the attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:21 - Apr 8 with 2634 viewsKerouac

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:00 - Apr 7 by trampie

To be honest sometimes life feels like I am wading through a sea of stupid c*nts...but let me tell you that you stand out as the stupidest c*nt that has possibly ever been shat into existence.
Have a sticker you extra special boy you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:21 - Apr 8 with 2569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:36 - Apr 7 by DJack

Misdirection instead of answering, I'm not surprised.

Do you think the Russian demand was either fair or reasonable as they were/are the main suspect?

Why do you think that pretty much every Russian initiative/request has been fũcked of by various international level organisations.

Yes. In British law it's called disclosure. It's to ensure the prosecution and defence in cases gets all the evidence to ensure a fair trial and lessen the risk of a miscarriage of justice.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:23 - Apr 8 with 2561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:16 - Apr 8 by Kerouac

An electronic message to Moscow sent on the day former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with a nerve agent in Salisbury included the phrase “the package has been delivered”.

It also said two named individuals had made a successful departure.

This and an earlier intercept form a key part of Britain’s intelligence evidence against Russia over the Skripal poisonings, sources said last night.

Insiders said the two messages were intercepted by RAF analysts stationed at a listening post in southern Cyprus.

On the day of the poisonings, March 4, one was sent from a location near Damascus in Syria to “an official” in Moscow including the phrase ‘the package has been delivered” and saying that two individuals had “made a successful egress”.

This prompted a young Flight Lieutenant to recall a separate message that had been intercepted and discounted on the previous day.

What it said has not been revealed but sources say it became relevant once the Skripals were attacked.

The intercepts were automatically shared with the Government communications headquarters GCHQ in Cheltenham.

They are understood to have formed “just one part” of the intelligence packet which later allowed Prime Minister Theresa May to state it was “highly likely” that Russia was behind the attacks.

DHL do that (as do many other delivery companies). I get mine via text usually.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:28 - Apr 8 with 2551 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:23 - Apr 7 by trampie

Oh I thought what with you saying ''It should give you a clue to the validity of Russia's argument!'' that you thought they had an argument but you disagreed with it and I was wondering what you thought their argument was ?, never mind then. lol

He just argues without reading what people counter him with. It's inconceivable to him that the British government could ever lie about anything.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:31 - Apr 8 with 2541 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:28 - Apr 8 by Brynmill_Jack

He just argues without reading what people counter him with. It's inconceivable to him that the British government could ever lie about anything.

Yes I agree, the lack of WMD in Iraq must have been earth shattering for him.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:40 - Apr 8 with 2523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:31 - Apr 8 by trampie

Yes I agree, the lack of WMD in Iraq must have been earth shattering for him.

Do you think the timing of the latest "chemical attack" using chlorine gas in Syria is in any way coincidental Tramp? Ignoring the fact that the OPCW has gone in and stripped any remains chemicals from the Syrian regime (if they had any in the first place) and also ignoring the fact that Assad has all but won and is clearing area by area with his own and Russian troops, what's the chances of another false flag here to legitimize a Western intervention to kill Assad for the Saudis and Qataris?

Edit - I'm going to risk the antisemitism card being played here but the Israeli's want him dead too.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 9:42]

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:50 - Apr 8 with 2512 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:40 - Apr 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you think the timing of the latest "chemical attack" using chlorine gas in Syria is in any way coincidental Tramp? Ignoring the fact that the OPCW has gone in and stripped any remains chemicals from the Syrian regime (if they had any in the first place) and also ignoring the fact that Assad has all but won and is clearing area by area with his own and Russian troops, what's the chances of another false flag here to legitimize a Western intervention to kill Assad for the Saudis and Qataris?

Edit - I'm going to risk the antisemitism card being played here but the Israeli's want him dead too.

Its a game, Jaish al-Islam [backed by the Saudi's and in turn the Brits back the Saudis] have been accused of having form for it in the past, they are said to be on the verge of losing and will do anything to try and turn things around, are America and the English led UK playing a game.....hmm

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 2497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:50 - Apr 8 by trampie

Its a game, Jaish al-Islam [backed by the Saudi's and in turn the Brits back the Saudis] have been accused of having form for it in the past, they are said to be on the verge of losing and will do anything to try and turn things around, are America and the English led UK playing a game.....hmm

They're not just backed by the Saudis and Qataris, those nations have had their own militias taking over neighbourhoods and towns from the very start, even the Israelis have.

It's a foreign insurgency. It's never been a true civil war.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:29 - Apr 8 with 2476 viewsPrivate_Partz

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:21 - Apr 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. In British law it's called disclosure. It's to ensure the prosecution and defence in cases gets all the evidence to ensure a fair trial and lessen the risk of a miscarriage of justice.

Yes and, particularly going by what has happened before, to be asking for caution and clarity we are told Corbyn 'has let the British people down'.
Only in the land of the Tory......
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 14:25]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:45 - Apr 8 with 2464 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:29 - Apr 8 by Private_Partz

Yes and, particularly going by what has happened before, to be asking for caution and clarity we are told Corbyn 'has let the British people down'.
Only in the land of the Tory......
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 14:25]

For those who like to call the anti war lobby "unpatriotic" - how many young girls and boys would be alive or fully limbed now if the dodgy dossier never seen the light of day?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 11:44 - Apr 8 with 2431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder if Russia will ask to see all victims of the latest Chemical attack in Syria?

Will Russia demand that the United Nation investigates this latest war crime?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:32 - Apr 8 with 2406 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 11:44 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder if Russia will ask to see all victims of the latest Chemical attack in Syria?

Classic whataboutism bollox.

Back to topic .....

Did the cat do it ?
And did the uk govt then incinerate the dead cat to prevent any chance of anybody finding out ?
Surely nobody believes that our highly trained secret service men forget to take the live pets out for testing when they sealed the house as the scene of a chemical attack on a spy ? That would be unbelievable mun.

Or maybe the 2 hamsters made the cat do it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 2403 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 09:40 - Apr 8 by Brynmill_Jack

If Israel wanted him dead he would be.

Next bs...
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:47 - Apr 8 with 2393 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 11:44 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

What has it got to do with Russia ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:33 - Apr 8 with 2364 viewstrampie

Loving the Leanne was right video, like the bit of her at the end, cool.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:44 - Apr 8 with 2360 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:32 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

Classic whataboutism bollox.

Back to topic .....

Did the cat do it ?
And did the uk govt then incinerate the dead cat to prevent any chance of anybody finding out ?
Surely nobody believes that our highly trained secret service men forget to take the live pets out for testing when they sealed the house as the scene of a chemical attack on a spy ? That would be unbelievable mun.

Or maybe the 2 hamsters made the cat do it ?

Stick to your IRA friends instead of interfering in a serious debate about Russian War crimes.

1) Invade Crimea
2) Invade Ukraine
3) Shoot down Malaysian Airways plane over the Ukraine
4) Alexander Litvinenko killed in UK by Russian
5) Nerve gas attack in UK with a Russian Developed Nerve agent ( No other country has ever produced this agent according the the independent body)
6) Russian state murder of one of Putin.s opponents outside the Kremlin

How many more crimes are you going to condone.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:52 - Apr 8 with 2353 viewstrampie

felixstowe_jack America is the only country ever to drop a nuclear bomb and they did it twice and not on military targets but on civilians, America also used napalm on civilian villages in Vietnam and of course Englishman Winston Churchill gassed the Kurds.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:06 - Apr 8 with 2340 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:44 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

Stick to your IRA friends instead of interfering in a serious debate about Russian War crimes.

1) Invade Crimea
2) Invade Ukraine
3) Shoot down Malaysian Airways plane over the Ukraine
4) Alexander Litvinenko killed in UK by Russian
5) Nerve gas attack in UK with a Russian Developed Nerve agent ( No other country has ever produced this agent according the the independent body)
6) Russian state murder of one of Putin.s opponents outside the Kremlin

How many more crimes are you going to condone.

On the basis i have never expressed any view on any of the points you have raised, then to condone them would be impossible.

I am not supporting Russia, or anyone else, i am saying the UK govt behaviour has been clueless and far below the standard we should expect. Boris lied. Why ?

I guess you are too fecking thick to understand. Stick to bingo old man.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:45 - Apr 10 with 2175 viewssherpajacob

Is the Uk government legally allowed to hold a Russian citizen in a secure environment without any independent oversight such as the red cross or UN?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 2168 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:45 - Apr 10 by sherpajacob

Is the Uk government legally allowed to hold a Russian citizen in a secure environment without any independent oversight such as the red cross or UN?

Why do you believe they are?

Yulia Skripal was offered consular access and refused it according to the statement. Do you think she should be forced to see the Russian Ambassador if she doesn't want to? She's claiming asylum according to multiple reports.

The father is in hospital plus he's British not Russian.

A lot of people seem to disbelieve everyone apart from the Russian Embassy and the cousin. If 'we' wanted to silence them, don't you think it would've been easier to allow them to die? Given that's what everyone expected anyway.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 2149 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I thought they would have died by now 😀

[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 14:35]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024