Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44966 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:00 - Apr 6 with 1796 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:46 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Well you’re asking for my opinion really cos none of us proles will ever be able to be sure. Based on what’s been reported I’d say seven.

Yes and all though that is a guestimate on your part that is not a very high figure imo considering the way its been reported, you clearly seem to have doubts that it was even an assassination attempt ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:02 - Apr 6 with 1787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:00 - Apr 6 by trampie

Yes and all though that is a guestimate on your part that is not a very high figure imo considering the way its been reported, you clearly seem to have doubts that it was even an assassination attempt ?

As I said, none of the likes of us will ever know for sure.

Poll: Tory leader

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:10 - Apr 6 with 1765 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:02 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

As I said, none of the likes of us will ever know for sure.

Yes indeed, therefore do you think its possible the British state/agents have done something they should not have done and its gone wrong ?, hence we are not going to be told unless Russia unearth something, is that one of many possibilities in your book ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:12 - Apr 6 with 1761 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:10 - Apr 6 by trampie

Yes indeed, therefore do you think its possible the British state/agents have done something they should not have done and its gone wrong ?, hence we are not going to be told unless Russia unearth something, is that one of many possibilities in your book ?

Anything is possible.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:15 - Apr 6 with 1752 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:12 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Anything is possible.

Yes with that crowd from the East anything is possible, PS when I say East I mean East of Offa's Dyke.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:29 - Apr 6 with 1739 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:23 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

As I said, it was a genuine question.

There's a reason why chemicals have sell by dates on them Tommy.

But, again, why does it mean it wasn't the Russians? If anything, it makes the current favourite theory of your mates that it came from 6 miles away even less likely. Or did the 'Tories' get the dosage wrong and then, instead of quietly killing them, allow them to recover and give press statements? Have a think.

What’s the Torys got to do with it ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 1727 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:49 - Apr 6 by londonlisa2001

So ît seems.

We didn't know that at the time I posted though which was the question I asked.

Although I'm not certain about it meaning anything either way. There appears to be a strange correlation in people's minds between people recovering pointing to us rather than Russians that I don't really understand. It doesn't change who did it either way as far as I can see.

Portion Down confirmed it was Novichok (actually, or closely related I think they said).

Genuine question here. Does this stuff degrade? I mean is it possible that an old stock was used which doesn't have the same effect? it's quite obviously not as potent as the bloke who invented us has told everyone, or alternatively, it doesn't work in the same way if its older. Many drugs are like that, I was wondering if this could be.

Water is very effective in degrading it.

What was the weather like at the time?

Here's an article which attempts to explain some issues, which everyone can then pooh pooh.

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2018/04/06/myth-busting-why-didn-t-th
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 1725 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:34 - Apr 6 by Humpty

Here's an article which attempts to explain some issues, which everyone can then pooh pooh.

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2018/04/06/myth-busting-why-didn-t-th

Patsy.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:37 - Apr 6 with 1715 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:35 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Patsy.

King of the sheeple, me.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:40 - Apr 6 with 1712 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:54 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. Some of the hyperbole about a “chemical attack on U.K. soil” making it sound like Halabja revisited was pathetic. Somebody even suggested invoking article five of the NATO treaty. As I said at the start, it’s distracted some attention from the continuing f*ck ups and made Corbyn look like a dick. It even gave Putin a propaganda victory just before his presidential election although admittedly it’s not like he was ever going to lose. Job done for all really. And that’s not me claiming any kind of false flag conspiracy nonsense because I don’t lean that way. But the hysteria associated with this has been way out of all proportion.

I disagree.

Of coure some of the nonsense spouted has been daft, WW3 article five etc.

But I think a hostile state using chemical weapons in an indiscriminate way to attack UK citizens is bloody serious.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:45 - Apr 6 with 1693 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:40 - Apr 6 by Humpty

I disagree.

Of coure some of the nonsense spouted has been daft, WW3 article five etc.

But I think a hostile state using chemical weapons in an indiscriminate way to attack UK citizens is bloody serious.

Fair enough, you’re entitled to your your view.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:47 - Apr 6 with 1691 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:45 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough, you’re entitled to your your view.

Putin bot.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:47 - Apr 6 with 1687 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:47 - Apr 6 by Humpty

Putin bot.

Tory shill.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:03 - Apr 6 with 1669 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:34 - Apr 6 by Humpty

I've already mentioned "persistency" and "climatic conditions" but the hysterics simply ignored it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:14 - Apr 6 with 1652 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:03 - Apr 6 by DJack

I've already mentioned "persistency" and "climatic conditions" but the hysterics simply ignored it.

Indeed.

Makes me laugh when doubters insist that they see all the evidence. Most will dismiss any evidence you give them if it disagrees with the narrative they've chosen to take.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:15 - Apr 6 with 1650 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:51 - Apr 6 by Wingstandwood

Or another entirely plausible and logical explanation? Weather circumstances were not assasin permitting whereupon rainfall interfered with the intended outcome? Water/rainfall washing away, dilution (or both?) affecting the potency of the chemical agent used.

You just can’t get the assassins these days can you? Not only do they not check the use before date on the ‘deadly’ military grade nerve agent, they don’t even check the weather forecast.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 21:17]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:16 - Apr 6 with 1643 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:29 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

What’s the Torys got to do with it ?

Hang on thinking about

“As the 2 continue their miraculous recoveries, the finger of suspicion moves away from Putin and firmly in the direction of the only world leader with the levels of incompetence required to fack up an assassination attempt this badly”

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:19 - Apr 6 with 1630 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:16 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hang on thinking about

“As the 2 continue their miraculous recoveries, the finger of suspicion moves away from Putin and firmly in the direction of the only world leader with the levels of incompetence required to fack up an assassination attempt this badly”

Not Carwyn surely?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:19 - Apr 6 with 1630 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:14 - Apr 6 by Humpty

Indeed.

Makes me laugh when doubters insist that they see all the evidence. Most will dismiss any evidence you give them if it disagrees with the narrative they've chosen to take.

The best bit is that I deliberately gave no depth, just terminology, as I wanted them to do their own reading so that they know that they are not being misled by me.

Echo chamber chickin' lickin's.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 21:22 - Apr 6 with 1615 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 21:24]

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:24 - Apr 6 with 1612 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:15 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

You just can’t get the assassins these days can you? Not only do they not check the use before date on the ‘deadly’ military grade nerve agent, they don’t even check the weather forecast.

Facking amateurs

😂

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 6 with 1592 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Apr 6 by Wingstandwood

My guess is? It was indeed some form of highly toxic chemical agent with every intent to kill but something has gone wrong by accident rather than design?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 20:03]

When Kim Jong il had his brother knocked off, the assassins ran up to him and smeared the nerve agent all over his face with a cloth so he would inhale/ingest it.

Could it be in this case that by smearing it on his house/car/cat etc it has only been ingested or even absorbed through his skin in a small quantity? I’m no expert on nerve agents obviously but we know from naturally occurring poisons/toxins/venoms from the animal kingdom they are usually specifically designed to work best when either eaten, inhaled, injected or absorbed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:01 - Apr 6 with 1567 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russian scientists who developed the agents claim they are the deadliest nerve agents ever made, with some variants possibly five to eight times more potent than VX,[4][5] and others up to ten times more potent than soman.[

Unless it’s out of date or there’s a light shower with easterly winds.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy (n/t) on 22:11 - Apr 6 with 1552 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:15 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 22:15]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:14 - Apr 6 with 1541 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:51 - Apr 6 by Wingstandwood

Or another entirely plausible and logical explanation? Weather circumstances were not assasin permitting whereupon rainfall interfered with the intended outcome? Water/rainfall washing away, dilution (or both?) affecting the potency of the chemical agent used.

I must admit I'm worried about further chemical attacks.

I need to protect my family.

Anybody know the best place to buy a jumbo pack of red and white tape?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024