Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44965 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:47 - Apr 6 with 1931 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:14 - Apr 6 by sherpajacob

I must admit I'm worried about further chemical attacks.

I need to protect my family.

Anybody know the best place to buy a jumbo pack of red and white tape?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50mm-x-100m-Long-Hazard-Warning-White-and-Red-Tape-Sa

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:49 - Apr 6 with 1918 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:47 - Apr 6 by Joe_bradshaw

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50mm-x-100m-Long-Hazard-Warning-White-and-Red-Tape-Sa

A lot cheaper than Trident

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:36 - Apr 6 with 1874 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:03 - Apr 6 by DJack

I've already mentioned "persistency" and "climatic conditions" but the hysterics simply ignored it.

I don’t understand why professional assassins don’t peruse sites like these. Full of priceless information that they wouldn’t have thought of themselves.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:49 - Apr 6 with 1857 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:36 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

I don’t understand why professional assassins don’t peruse sites like these. Full of priceless information that they wouldn’t have thought of themselves.

I don't understand why British Intelligence keep trying to pull off these half baked false flag attacks when a well informed British public can see through them so easily and choose to get behind Putin instead.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:58 - Apr 6 with 1840 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:49 - Apr 6 by Humpty

I don't understand why British Intelligence keep trying to pull off these half baked false flag attacks when a well informed British public can see through them so easily and choose to get behind Putin instead.

This isn’t about getting behind Putin ffs it’s just highlighting how ludicrous this whole episode is.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:11 - Apr 7 with 1825 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:58 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

This isn’t about getting behind Putin ffs it’s just highlighting how ludicrous this whole episode is.

I reckon someone praising Putin for defending himself against false accusations is definitely getting behind him, wouldn't you?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:16 - Apr 7 with 1809 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:36 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

Well, they'd get nothing of value from you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:17 - Apr 7 with 1809 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:11 - Apr 7 by Humpty

I reckon someone praising Putin for defending himself against false accusations is definitely getting behind him, wouldn't you?

Fair cop I missed that bit. I’m very pleasantly half cut in a pub in West Brom and came on here looking for a bit of an argument, as is my wont. Apologies.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:23 - Apr 7 with 1800 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:16 - Apr 7 by DJack

Well, they'd get nothing of value from you.

Harsh. Probably fair.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:24 - Apr 7 with 1800 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:17 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

Fair cop I missed that bit. I’m very pleasantly half cut in a pub in West Brom and came on here looking for a bit of an argument, as is my wont. Apologies.

No worries.

Enjoy your weekend, wish I was there.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:38 - Apr 7 with 1788 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:23 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

Harsh. Probably fair.

Haha, enjoy your evening and more importantly Saturday afternoon.

One other thing for you, a source of information that could help you answer a question that many have raised (sarcastically/ill informed)...Click on the link, Novichok is not listed but a few you may recognise are -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 05:09 - Apr 7 with 1745 viewsKilkennyjack

“Sir, Further to your report (“Poison Exposure Leaves Almost 40 Needing Treatment”, Mar 14), may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve-agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been three patients with significant poisoning. Several people have attended the emergency department concerned that they may have been exposed. None had symptoms of poisoning and none has needed treatment. Any blood tests performed have shown no abnormality. No member of the public has been contaminated by the agent involved.

STEPHEN DAVIES, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust”

Mmmmm.....

And .....from twitter ...

‘We should now be certain it wasn't Novichok, because there is NO recovery from Novichok, it destroys the body's systems, irreparably, in the same way weedkiller kills weeds, that's why it's always fatal!’ ....
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 5:22]

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:26 - Apr 7 with 1691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 05:09 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

“Sir, Further to your report (“Poison Exposure Leaves Almost 40 Needing Treatment”, Mar 14), may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve-agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been three patients with significant poisoning. Several people have attended the emergency department concerned that they may have been exposed. None had symptoms of poisoning and none has needed treatment. Any blood tests performed have shown no abnormality. No member of the public has been contaminated by the agent involved.

STEPHEN DAVIES, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust”

Mmmmm.....

‘We should now be certain it wasn't Novichok, because there is NO recovery from Novichok, it destroys the body's systems, irreparably, in the same way weedkiller kills weeds, that's why it's always fatal!’ ....

Oh come on, he works for the NHS. He HAS to be in on this....Most probably he's on the Russian payroll too. So, the hospital consultant says no nerve agents were used. So that's NO NERVE AGENTS.
I think I posted that too........but Lisa and Ducky know best.

Someone also intimated that Corbyn had been fully briefed on all the information because he is a member of the privvy council.
Errr I doesn't seem like he's had any real information if this UK government source is telling the truth , unlikely I know ...

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-should-not-expect-access-to-i

We all know that Russians kill Russian defectors, Bulgarians kill Bulgarian defectors (Georgi Markhov) on foreign soil. This one , who knows. Whoever tried to kill him (ducky said it may have just been a warning though) failed in the most embarrassingly incompetent way which by any foreign espionage standards is extremely poor. If the Russians wanted him dead dead he would be, and they'd have probably made it look like an accident.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:56 - Apr 7 with 1672 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Funny how they Russian want the United Nations to hold a full Investigation. Pity they vetoed the United Nations resolution to hold an investigation into the use of chemical weapons in Syria. Wonder why they have taken opposite stances on similar breaches on International Laws.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 1657 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:56 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Funny how they Russian want the United Nations to hold a full Investigation. Pity they vetoed the United Nations resolution to hold an investigation into the use of chemical weapons in Syria. Wonder why they have taken opposite stances on similar breaches on International Laws.

So the fact they wanted to participate and see the "evidence" now makes them guilty?
If I had been accused of a crime by innuendo and evidence was withheld I'd be crying foul I can assure you.

The chemical weapons were in Syria alright, but not in the hands you so clearly want to have them in.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/isil-wants-ca

Assad might well be despot but gassing some of his own citizens isn't really logical really. Especially when over 80% voted him in.

The trouble in Syria is all due to foreign infiltrators , with even the supposed mortal enemies (Israeli's, Gulf States, Saudis) joining forces and working together on the ground.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:05 - Apr 7 with 1628 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

seems there’s another twist

Another cat missing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:15 - Apr 7 with 1615 viewswaynekerr55

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:05 - Apr 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

seems there’s another twist

Another cat missing

It's those reds under the bed Tom

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Apr 7 with 1589 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 05:09 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Mmmmm.....

That "quote" originally came from a conspiracy site (now) called offGuardian.

Jesus, you're trusting Twitter for factual info on a chemical agent!

Here is a piece from Reuters (you know the impartial news-site).

"The hospital did not say whether either Sergei or Yulia would suffer long term effects. Britain’s foreign office welcomed the improvement in the Skripals but said they were “likely to have ongoing medical needs”.

One toxicologist said recovery in such cases was possible. “We know that nerve agents cause a temporary but potentially lengthy effect on the brain and nervous system. What we also know however, is that with time the body clears the nerve agent away,” Chris Morris, a doctor at Newcastle University’s Medical Toxicology Centre, said in a statement.

“If the correct treatment is given quickly and the right support provided, then recovery is typically very good.”"

You just keep looking for an echo chamber.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:38 - Apr 7 with 1571 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syrian planes dropping chemicals on their people, Syrian planes dropping barrel bombs on Civilians. Russia fully supporting Syrian with their forces and aircraft.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:46 - Apr 7 with 1563 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 10:26 - Apr 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh come on, he works for the NHS. He HAS to be in on this....Most probably he's on the Russian payroll too. So, the hospital consultant says no nerve agents were used. So that's NO NERVE AGENTS.
I think I posted that too........but Lisa and Ducky know best.

Someone also intimated that Corbyn had been fully briefed on all the information because he is a member of the privvy council.
Errr I doesn't seem like he's had any real information if this UK government source is telling the truth , unlikely I know ...

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-should-not-expect-access-to-i

We all know that Russians kill Russian defectors, Bulgarians kill Bulgarian defectors (Georgi Markhov) on foreign soil. This one , who knows. Whoever tried to kill him (ducky said it may have just been a warning though) failed in the most embarrassingly incompetent way which by any foreign espionage standards is extremely poor. If the Russians wanted him dead dead he would be, and they'd have probably made it look like an accident.

It's not a case of I know best. Porton Down said it was Novichok.

Just this week they confirmed it in their statement. It quite obviously hasn't worked in the way it was intended to work for reasons unknown.

And the government statement doesn't say the privy council have been given no evidence, in fact it specifically says they were. The statement says that they aren't given all the evidence that the government see.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 12:47]
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:49 - Apr 7 with 1558 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:38 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Syrian planes dropping chemicals on their people, Syrian planes dropping barrel bombs on Civilians. Russia fully supporting Syrian with their forces and aircraft.

Foget Syria and your whataboutism ...

This is about Russia and this uk Tory govt.

The Russian Embassy said: “Regarding the dead guinea pigs and the malnourished cat, it is said unofficially that they were taken to the Porton Down facility and incinerated there.

“But it remains unclear if their remains were ever tested for toxic substances, which would constitute useful evidence, and if not why such a decision was made.

“Overall, it is difficult to avoid the impression that the animals have been disposed of as an inconvenient piece of evidence.”

So there have it - we are either simply ‘laugh out loud’ useless, or deliberately destroying evidence ?

The cat did it.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:52 - Apr 7 with 1555 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:31 - Apr 7 by DJack

That "quote" originally came from a conspiracy site (now) called offGuardian.

Jesus, you're trusting Twitter for factual info on a chemical agent!

Here is a piece from Reuters (you know the impartial news-site).

"The hospital did not say whether either Sergei or Yulia would suffer long term effects. Britain’s foreign office welcomed the improvement in the Skripals but said they were “likely to have ongoing medical needs”.

One toxicologist said recovery in such cases was possible. “We know that nerve agents cause a temporary but potentially lengthy effect on the brain and nervous system. What we also know however, is that with time the body clears the nerve agent away,” Chris Morris, a doctor at Newcastle University’s Medical Toxicology Centre, said in a statement.

“If the correct treatment is given quickly and the right support provided, then recovery is typically very good.”"

You just keep looking for an echo chamber.

Reuters is owned by the Thomson group. I tink it's impartiallity has been compromised.
The point he's making is that the hospital consultant said NO ONE had been treated for nerve agent poisoning. Nobody.

Poisoned they may have been but not by nerve agents according to the bloke in charge of treating them.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:53 - Apr 7 with 1551 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:46 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

Just this week they confirmed it in their statement. It quite obviously hasn't worked in the way it was intended to work for reasons unknown.

And the government statement doesn't say the privy council have been given no evidence, in fact it specifically says they were. The statement says that they aren't given all the evidence that the government see.

Porton Down also said it could not have got out of their super secure facility.

Most people thought they might have said Porton Down does not store Novichok.

So ... it was stored less than 10 miles away.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:54 - Apr 7 with 1551 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:46 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

Whatever, you said in a post that Corbyn had seen the evidence. Well obviously he hasn't.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:57 - Apr 7 with 1547 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:38 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Your knowledge of what’s happening in Syria mirrors the knowledge you display about anything. Zero. Did you know Eastern Ghouta has been recently liberated from Western backed ‘rebel’ forces that were shelling Damascus on a daily basis? Course not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024