Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 44963 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:25 - Apr 5 with 1868 viewsHighjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:34 - Apr 5 by biggar

Yes, it wouldn’t be a good idea to start up the tanks. We’d be wrecked in open conflict.

They’d also sink in the English Channel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:31 - Apr 5 with 1851 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:07 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

Sergei Skripal is British.

Ok, but thats not to say that Dai Jones from Llanelli need lose too much sleep.
Unless Dai was previously a Russian spy.

And thats the real point i guess.
Its ‘blue on blue’ fire if the Maybot is correct.

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 1829 viewsJack_Meoff

Well for a 'deadly' military grade nerve agent, it has to be said this Novichok isn't half rubbish mind. Whoever did it should ask for their money back.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:42 - Apr 5 with 1821 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:39 - Apr 5 by Jack_Meoff

Well for a 'deadly' military grade nerve agent, it has to be said this Novichok isn't half rubbish mind. Whoever did it should ask for their money back.

I can’t help but think that May and Boris will be wishing that the two victims were at least a teensy weeny but more ill than they seem to be.

Poll: Tory leader

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:52 - Apr 5 with 1804 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:42 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t help but think that May and Boris will be wishing that the two victims were at least a teensy weeny but more ill than they seem to be.

We don't know how well or otherwise the father is do we?

Other than the

'it is I, your cousin, Yulia Skripal, that's 'S-K-R-i-P-A-L', the one who was poisoned by the British who have given me a mobile phone and allowed me to call Russia'

call, I mean?

Have they said anything about him at all?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:02 - Apr 5 with 1787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:52 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

Other than the

'it is I, your cousin, Yulia Skripal, that's 'S-K-R-i-P-A-L', the one who was poisoned by the British who have given me a mobile phone and allowed me to call Russia'

call, I mean?

You have a suspicious mind, Lisa.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:04 - Apr 5 with 1784 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:52 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

Other than the

call, I mean?

What happened to the other 497 infected ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:07 - Apr 5 with 1776 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:04 - Apr 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

What happened to the other 497 infected ?

They had to do an extra load of washing. The real human tragedy in all this.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:08 - Apr 5 with 1773 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:07 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

They had to do an extra load of washing. The real human tragedy in all this.

Persil shares through the roof

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:16 - Apr 5 with 1761 viewsLohengrin

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:11 - Apr 5 by bluey_the_blue

No doubt Tommy would claim he's not really British.

I suppose he is, Bluey, but only in so far as Ephialtes was Persian or Philby a Russian.

I know he was spying for ‘us’ but there is still something more than a little distasteful about those who would sell out their own people.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 1737 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:16 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

I suppose he is, Bluey, but only in so far as Ephialtes was Persian or Philby a Russian.

I know he was spying for ‘us’ but there is still something more than a little distasteful about those who would sell out their own people.

Says the man whose previous moniker on this here forum was Lord Haw Haw.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:29 - Apr 5 with 1732 viewsLohengrin

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:26 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

At least Bill Joyce watched the Swans a few times and had drinks around Sandfields.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:37 - Apr 5 with 1719 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:11 - Apr 5 by bluey_the_blue

No doubt Tommy would claim he's not really British.

Born in Russia
Lived in Russia
Worked in Russia

And found to be a Russian traitor

The scaly wag

Bet the England rugby association would have found a way to give him a cap though

чудак

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:37 - Apr 5 with 1718 viewsJack_Meoff

Oh my lord did anyone read this article? We're being taking for f*cking idiots. Does anyone actually believe this sh*te? Russia have apparently been testing the poison on 'door handles' and other 'everyday objects.'

Didn't do them much good did it?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5579643/Russia-tested-using-nerve-agent-

Some choice quotes:

Now British intelligence agencies have evidence that Russia had been testing the deadly agent specifically on door handles in the run-up to the attack on March 3.

Agents also have highly sensitive information showing Moscow tested the poison on other ‘everyday objects’, it emerged last night.

A security source said: ‘We have intelligence that goes beyond Russia made Novichok and stockpiled it.

'We have evidence that they also explored using it as an assassination weapon including on areas such as door handles and everyday objects.’

The detail was one of several crucial pieces of evidence that led the UK government to determine that it was ‘highly likely’ that Vladimir Putin’s regime was behind the attack.

Sources also revealed last night that foreign intelligence agencies have been passing top-secret information to the UK that pointed the finger at the Kremlin.

While it is not known what intelligence has been given to British agencies, or which countries supplied it, the information was said to have added further weight to the UK’s dossier on the attack.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:39 - Apr 5 with 1713 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:51 - Apr 5 with 1704 viewsLohengrin

That was years ago on the old forum. Wasn’t there somebody using that name on here not so long back?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:52 - Apr 5 with 1703 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:37 - Apr 5 by Jack_Meoff

Oh my lord did anyone read this article? We're being taking for f*cking idiots. Does anyone actually believe this sh*te? Russia have apparently been testing the poison on 'door handles' and other 'everyday objects.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5579643/Russia-tested-using-nerve-agent-

Some choice quotes:

Now British intelligence agencies have evidence that Russia had been testing the deadly agent specifically on door handles in the run-up to the attack on March 3.

Agents also have highly sensitive information showing Moscow tested the poison on other ‘everyday objects’, it emerged last night.

A security source said: ‘We have intelligence that goes beyond Russia made Novichok and stockpiled it.

'We have evidence that they also explored using it as an assassination weapon including on areas such as door handles and everyday objects.’

The detail was one of several crucial pieces of evidence that led the UK government to determine that it was ‘highly likely’ that Vladimir Putin’s regime was behind the attack.

Sources also revealed last night that foreign intelligence agencies have been passing top-secret information to the UK that pointed the finger at the Kremlin.

While it is not known what intelligence has been given to British agencies, or which countries supplied it, the information was said to have added further weight to the UK’s dossier on the attack.

Thanks for posting .... 😂😂 🇷🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:52 - Apr 5 with 1702 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Russians citing Tony Blair and Midsummer Murders to the UN according to BBC.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:58 - Apr 5 with 1689 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Some choice quotes:

Is that the daily mail who said Corbyn was a Czech spy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:01 - Apr 5 with 1687 viewsexiledclaseboy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:51 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

That was years ago on the old forum. Wasn’t there somebody using that name on here not so long back?

It was a fair old while back. No idea on the other thing. Whenever I see or hear that name now I think of you.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:04 - Apr 5 with 1681 viewswaynekerr55

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:08 - Apr 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Persil shares through the roof

Fûcking capitalism mun, would never happen in a communist state Tom 😉😀

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:07 - Apr 5 with 1672 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:04 - Apr 5 by waynekerr55

Fûcking capitalism mun, would never happen in a communist state Tom 😉😀

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:21 - Apr 5 with 1653 viewsLohengrin

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:01 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

It was a fair old while back. No idea on the other thing. Whenever I see or hear that name now I think of you.

How very thoughtful of you, old boy.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:04 - Apr 5 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

Some choice quotes:

How unusual to see shambolic nonsense reporting in the Daily Mail. They're usually so measured.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 00:34 - Apr 6 with 1579 viewsJack_Meoff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 23:04 - Apr 5 by londonlisa2001

How unusual to see shambolic nonsense reporting in the Daily Mail. They're usually so measured.

They're supporting a narrative from a government (not party specific) that's proven over and over again to be disingenuous liars; and are at present beyond shambles.

The whole thing from start to present has been questionable at best and utterly laughable at worst. You surely can't blame anyone for being sceptical?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 0:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024