Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 45491 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 1683 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:45 - Apr 7 by Bobby_Fischer

You know my brother?

Perhaps it's because I'm tired or depressed after watching us play, but I'm finding you opaque today Bobby.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:51 - Apr 7 with 1680 viewstrampie

Old man Skripal worked/works for the British secret service and spied on the Russians, the daughter of this British spy fly's in from Russia to see him the day before they are both taken ill, Porton Down Britains top secret site is walking distance from where the British spy lives.
Did the British use their Russian born spy through his contacts to get their hands on some military grade nerve agent ?, if the Brits got hold of a foreign powers nerve agent then it seems obvious that it would go to Porton Down for analysing and testing, no doubt Britain has its own substances as well as samples of other countries obtained by secret agents.
Could the spy and his daughter have been accidently poisoned ?, one of many theories that you wont see in the British press.
The whole thing is a mystery but the Brits involvement is looking more and more shady.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:00 - Apr 7 with 1653 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:51 - Apr 7 by trampie

Old man Skripal worked/works for the British secret service and spied on the Russians, the daughter of this British spy fly's in from Russia to see him the day before they are both taken ill, Porton Down Britains top secret site is walking distance from where the British spy lives.
Did the British use their Russian born spy through his contacts to get their hands on some military grade nerve agent ?, if the Brits got hold of a foreign powers nerve agent then it seems obvious that it would go to Porton Down for analysing and testing, no doubt Britain has its own substances as well as samples of other countries obtained by secret agents.
Could the spy and his daughter have been accidently poisoned ?, one of many theories that you wont see in the British press.
The whole thing is a mystery but the Brits involvement is looking more and more shady.

There's a reason why you won't see it in the press Tramp.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 19:04]
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:18 - Apr 7 with 1627 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:00 - Apr 7 by Humpty

There's a reason why you won't see it in the press Tramp.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 19:04]

I know that is why I said it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:31 - Apr 7 with 1609 viewssherpajacob

Meanwhile, it emerged Col Skripal’s cat was put down and his two guinea pigs died after the former double agent’s house was cordoned off in the wake of the poisoning.
The two guinea pigs were found dead and all three animals were reportedly incinerated. A spokesman for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down confirmed the animals were not tested to see if they were contaminated. The spokesman said it was an “operational decision”.
But Moscow questioned why the bodies of the pets were destroyed because they could have provided investigators with a “crucial piece of evidence”.

A fair question for Moscow to ask imho.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:35 - Apr 7 with 1599 viewstrampie

Maybot asked did they lose control of their nerve agent, that fits, lol.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:45 - Apr 7 with 1579 viewstrampie

Heard it said the other day that Skripal still meets up with his British 'handler', somebody that claimed to be in the know [about spies] said that would be very unusual for somebody not still working to meet their handler, as regards the upshot it cuts both ways, Skripal would still have contacts and still know people and if he was still active he could be seen as a danger to mother Russia then Russia would have to protect herself if she thought he was still active if he was still active but they didn't know it then could he have obtained substances for his British masters ? who knows.

Then there is the girl, is she involved or totally innocent who knows ?, she is a Russian citizen but her father is a traitor and worked for the Brits and lives in England, so where is her loyalties ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:48 - Apr 7 with 1571 viewstrampie

Heard somebody say the other day that the girl will be offered a million pound flat in Westminster and a similar amount of cash not to go back to Russia and make a few little statements and then disappear into an ordinary life.
When I heard that I thought to myself...........hmm, I have heard more far fetched things in my time so who knows what go's on ?

Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:52 - Apr 7 with 1558 viewsHighjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:48 - Apr 7 by trampie

Heard somebody say the other day that the girl will be offered a million pound flat in Westminster and a similar amount of cash not to go back to Russia and make a few little statements and then disappear into an ordinary life.
When I heard that I thought to myself...........hmm, I have heard more far fetched things in my time so who knows what go's on ?

I’ve asked her to lodge with me too, she hasn’t got back to me yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:52 - Apr 7 with 1558 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:51 - Apr 7 by trampie

Best theory yet. Respect.

Please can you work the dead pets into it somehow. Thanks.

Certainly explains the on-going zero evidence mystery.
And why western countries might have something to gain by supporting the Maybot.

And why the Russian offer to help investigate has been rejected with seemingly indecent haste.

🏆🇷🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 1550 viewsmax936

Russia demanding talks with Boris now, would love to be a fly on the wall in that room, hope he doesn't say somin that'll seriously deepen this crisis, but going on that plebs past he probably will.

I've tried to copy and paste the article, but it won't work, my laptop is nearing the end of its days though so that maybe the reason I can't.

Its on www.msn.com

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 1542 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:52 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

And why western countries might have something to gain by supporting the Maybot.

And why the Russian offer to help investigate has been rejected with seemingly indecent haste.

🏆🇷🇺

Hahahahaha.

The samples etc were passed on to the OPCW who are renowned to be very slow and they will (eventually) report their findings to the UN. This then will/could be used to support the police/intelligence investigation.

Imagine that if your family were brutally attacked, would you be happy if the prime suspect said that they should jointly help in the investigation?

Even the OPCW fũcked off the Russian attempt to play games.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:29 - Apr 7 with 1513 viewsKilkennyjack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:03 - Apr 7 by DJack

Hahahahaha.

The samples etc were passed on to the OPCW who are renowned to be very slow and they will (eventually) report their findings to the UN. This then will/could be used to support the police/intelligence investigation.

Imagine that if your family were brutally attacked, would you be happy if the prime suspect said that they should jointly help in the investigation?

Even the OPCW fũcked off the Russian attempt to play games.

Imagine tbe risks your family would be taking if they were spies who became double agents and sold out their own country ...

See ....this is not something that Dai Jones from Llanelli (or me?), need to worry about. We are not spies, as far as i know .....

Beware of the Risen People

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:36 - Apr 7 with 1506 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:29 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Imagine tbe risks your family would be taking if they were spies who became double agents and sold out their own country ...

See ....this is not something that Dai Jones from Llanelli (or me?), need to worry about. We are not spies, as far as i know .....

Misdirection instead of answering, I'm not surprised.

Do you think the Russian demand was either fair or reasonable as they were/are the main suspect?

Why do you think that pretty much every Russian initiative/request has been fũcked of by various international level organisations.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:21 - Apr 7 with 1479 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 19:52 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

🏆🇷🇺

The pets is an interesting one, I heard very early on that the pets vet contacted the authorities straight away and was told they had been taken to Porton Down, now the latest story is that the Brits were crawling all over the house with magnifying glasses looking for minute particles of a nerve agent and failed to spot a cat and the guinea pigs and when they were found the guinea pigs were dead and the cat was starving and put down without being tested but dispatched in Porton Down, the British story is not adding up, or perhaps the reporting is hopeless and contradictory, its all very odd from our end.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:29 - Apr 7 with 1468 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 20:36 - Apr 7 by DJack

Misdirection instead of answering, I'm not surprised.

Do you think the Russian demand was either fair or reasonable as they were/are the main suspect?

Why do you think that pretty much every Russian initiative/request has been fũcked of by various international level organisations.

They are all on the same side mun, its called ganging up.
EU, NATO and the western backed puppets in the Ukraine.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:30 - Apr 7 with 1459 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:29 - Apr 7 by trampie

They are all on the same side mun, its called ganging up.
EU, NATO and the western backed puppets in the Ukraine.

You mean the UN and OPCW are biased in favour of the UK, hell of a statement.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:50 - Apr 7 with 1438 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:30 - Apr 7 by DJack

You mean the UN and OPCW are biased in favour of the UK, hell of a statement.

Certain countries stick together, it is always the same, look at the voting in the UN.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:02 - Apr 7 with 1423 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 21:50 - Apr 7 by trampie

Certain countries stick together, it is always the same, look at the voting in the UN.

Let's look at who supported Russia...

China, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Algeria and Iran all bastion of forward thinking, progressive nations who care for peoples rights...NOT.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:06 - Apr 7 with 1416 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:02 - Apr 7 by DJack

Let's look at who supported Russia...

China, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Algeria and Iran all bastion of forward thinking, progressive nations who care for peoples rights...NOT.

Underlines my point.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 1409 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:06 - Apr 7 by trampie

Underlines my point.

It should give you a clue to the validity of Russia's argument!

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:12 - Apr 7 with 1403 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:09 - Apr 7 by DJack

It should give you a clue to the validity of Russia's argument!

What is their argument ?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:17 - Apr 7 with 1399 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:12 - Apr 7 by trampie

What is their argument ?

That's just it, they ain't got one.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:18 - Apr 7 with 1391 viewsDJack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:49 - Apr 7 by Kilkennyjack

Foget Syria and your whataboutism ...

This is about Russia and this uk Tory govt.

The Russian Embassy said: “Regarding the dead guinea pigs and the malnourished cat, it is said unofficially that they were taken to the Porton Down facility and incinerated there.

“But it remains unclear if their remains were ever tested for toxic substances, which would constitute useful evidence, and if not why such a decision was made.

“Overall, it is difficult to avoid the impression that the animals have been disposed of as an inconvenient piece of evidence.”

So there have it - we are either simply ‘laugh out loud’ useless, or deliberately destroying evidence ?

The cat did it.

An excerpt from The Washington Post...

"“It turns out Skripal’s pets – two guinea pigs and a cat – are no longer alive,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova announced in a dire Facebook post on Friday.

Zakharova acknowledged that some might think it a joke to raise this. “In reality, though, they were really important pieces of evidence,” she wrote.

How did British authorities not notice the guinea pigs before sealing the house? she asked. Why was the cat euthanized, and all the animals apparently cremated, when they might contain evidence of the nerve agent's origin?

In a postscript, the spokeswoman claimed that British defense researchers had spent decades testing nerve agents on 3,400 guinea pigs. (They were actually humans.)

And she accused the British media of covering all of this up.

“According to our information, BBC knew that the pets had been left in the house but for some reason kept quiet about it,” she wrote. “We would like to hear explanations.”

The British government has not responded to Russia's latest accusations – that it might have poisoned its own people, framed Moscow for the crime, and destroyed a cat and two guinea pigs to hide the evidence.

Meanwhile, CNN reported, Britain has “offered no information about a possible second cat.”"

www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/06/russia-claims-a-poisoned-spys-dead-cat-and-guinea-pigs-hold-clues-to-british-conspiracy/

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:23 - Apr 7 with 1384 viewstrampie

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 22:17 - Apr 7 by DJack

That's just it, they ain't got one.

Oh I thought what with you saying ''It should give you a clue to the validity of Russia's argument!'' that you thought they had an argument but you disagreed with it and I was wondering what you thought their argument was ?, never mind then. lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024