Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia demands to see daughter of spy 11:33 - Mar 31 with 45117 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/russia-demands-visit-to-poisoned-spy-serge

Maybe see can clear this mess up, but the attack was probably carried out in the early hours, so probably not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:21 - Apr 10 with 1977 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 13:56 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

Why do you believe they are?

Yulia Skripal was offered consular access and refused it according to the statement. Do you think she should be forced to see the Russian Ambassador if she doesn't want to? She's claiming asylum according to multiple reports.

The father is in hospital plus he's British not Russian.

A lot of people seem to disbelieve everyone apart from the Russian Embassy and the cousin. If 'we' wanted to silence them, don't you think it would've been easier to allow them to die? Given that's what everyone expected anyway.

Independent oversight.

I don't believe Russia's version of events, I've never said I do. Equally I'm not convinced by the UK governments version either

She is still a Russian citizen in the UK. The UK and Russian governments are calling each other liars.

The international red cross, the UN, The hague all exist for this purpose. The UK government is storing up trouble for itself by not using them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:24 - Apr 10 with 1973 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 11:44 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder if Russia will ask to see all victims of the latest Chemical attack in Syria?

Will Russia demand that the United Nation investigates this latest war crime?

Yes

they have they’ve asked them to go to Syria

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:46 - Apr 10 with 1953 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:19 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

I thought they would have died by now 😀

[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 14:35]

I read a report earlier this week of someone who was poisoned by Novichok and ended up dying as a result of his exposure about 6 or 7 years later, after a catalogue of diseases, some of which were horrific,

I have to say I don't find that very amusing to be honest. The hospital today said her health issues are not over. Not recovering fully and being released from hospital are not the same thing.

Glad you find it funny though. I just feel sorry for her.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:53 - Apr 10 with 1947 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:21 - Apr 10 by sherpajacob

Independent oversight.

I don't believe Russia's version of events, I've never said I do. Equally I'm not convinced by the UK governments version either

She is still a Russian citizen in the UK. The UK and Russian governments are calling each other liars.

The international red cross, the UN, The hague all exist for this purpose. The UK government is storing up trouble for itself by not using them.

I'd agree that it would be sensible to allow the international Red Cross or similar to provide help.

I think that the focus until now has been on trying to keep them alive and better.

The hysteria from the Russian embassy is hardly backed up by 'us' allowing her to leave hospital and telling everyone.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:01 - Apr 10 with 1937 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:46 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

I read a report earlier this week of someone who was poisoned by Novichok and ended up dying as a result of his exposure about 6 or 7 years later, after a catalogue of diseases, some of which were horrific,

I have to say I don't find that very amusing to be honest. The hospital today said her health issues are not over. Not recovering fully and being released from hospital are not the same thing.

Youve gone from WMD and 500 possible infected.

To nobody dead & she might die in 6 or 7 years .

Or not

Excuse me in seeing the funny side of all this guff

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:12 - Apr 10 with 1924 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:01 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Youve gone from WMD and 500 possible infected.

To nobody dead & she might die in 6 or 7 years .

Or not

Excuse me in seeing the funny side of all this guff

I described it as a chemical attack on British soil, not as anything else.

The 500 people was a report from the local police at the time. It emerged that nothing (or seemingly nothing) came from that.

I have no idea whether she will die or not. I'm glad she hasn't to be honest. But I fail to understand any correlation between her dying or not and whether Russia used a chemical weapon on British soil or not. It quite obviously hasn't had the immediate effect they were concerned about. It may be incredibly fortunate that they have recovered, it may be incredibly fortunate that their exposure was less, or that the poison used was degraded in some way.

The only thing you are remotely concerned with is whether any of this helps Corbyn. Same as he is. It's the new caring politics in action. It's as self serving as anything that comes from any of them. At least the vast majority of all politicians, from every party, are not desperately hoping Russia bring down the government and gleefully amplifying every bit of propaganda that they issue. Some of them have some principles. Just not you and your little cult members.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:30 - Apr 10 with 1913 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:12 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

The 500 people was a report from the local police at the time. It emerged that nothing (or seemingly nothing) came from that.

I have no idea whether she will die or not. I'm glad she hasn't to be honest. But I fail to understand any correlation between her dying or not and whether Russia used a chemical weapon on British soil or not. It quite obviously hasn't had the immediate effect they were concerned about. It may be incredibly fortunate that they have recovered, it may be incredibly fortunate that their exposure was less, or that the poison used was degraded in some way.

The only thing you are remotely concerned with is whether any of this helps Corbyn. Same as he is. It's the new caring politics in action. It's as self serving as anything that comes from any of them. At least the vast majority of all politicians, from every party, are not desperately hoping Russia bring down the government and gleefully amplifying every bit of propaganda that they issue. Some of them have some principles. Just not you and your little cult members.

Nope

I couldn’t give a flying about what Corbyn said to be totally honest.

What I give a flying about is the way the government has handled this total cluster f@ck and to be taken to task about it .

Now then

“my cult “

Oh dear dear me .

You’ve gone all daily mail on me .😘
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 15:33]

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 1900 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:30 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nope

What I give a flying about is the way the government has handled this total cluster f@ck and to be taken to task about it .

Now then

“my cult “

Oh dear dear me .

Tommy, I hate the Daily Mail as much as you do...

The government have handled this in much the same way as they are handling everything. Unbelievably badly. Doesn't mean that they aren't right about who it is though.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 1893 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:40 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

Tommy, I hate the Daily Mail as much as you do...

The government have handled this in much the same way as they are handling everything. Unbelievably badly. Doesn't mean that they aren't right about who it is though.

“Tommy, I hate the Daily Mail as much as you do... “

Come and join “ my cult “

https://join.labour.org.uk/

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 1882 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:30 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nope

Now then

“my cult “

Oh dear dear me .

"What I give a flying about is the way the government has handled this total cluster f@ck and to be taken to task about it . " - This is absolutely what its about.

its not about believing Russia or alternative conspiracy theories, its all about doing things in the correct manner.

if may and Johnson had said initially "we suspect its Russia, but we need to investigate and establish exactly what happened and present our evidence to the Hague and UN and then take appropriate action" . then fine. In other words build a case based on the evidence.

Instead they came out with immediate statements that Russia is definitely culpable and now it looks like they are trying to make the evidence fit the accusation.

Because Corbyn suggested the evidence based approach, the right wing press takes the line that anybody that agrees with it is seen as a traitor or believing the Russian line.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:58 - Apr 10 with 1871 viewssammylee3

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:51 - Apr 10 by sherpajacob

"What I give a flying about is the way the government has handled this total cluster f@ck and to be taken to task about it . " - This is absolutely what its about.

its not about believing Russia or alternative conspiracy theories, its all about doing things in the correct manner.

if may and Johnson had said initially "we suspect its Russia, but we need to investigate and establish exactly what happened and present our evidence to the Hague and UN and then take appropriate action" . then fine. In other words build a case based on the evidence.

Instead they came out with immediate statements that Russia is definitely culpable and now it looks like they are trying to make the evidence fit the accusation.

Because Corbyn suggested the evidence based approach, the right wing press takes the line that anybody that agrees with it is seen as a traitor or believing the Russian line.

Don't worry they have just done another false flag in Syria using Al Qaeda and a bogus chemical attack likely they filmed years ago. Utter fabrication for Israel and WW3.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:06 - Apr 10 with 1859 viewstheloneranger

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 14:46 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

Is this the guy Lisa ??

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/22/andrei-zheleznyakov-soviet-scienti

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1856 viewssammylee3

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:06 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

Is this the guy Lisa ??

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/22/andrei-zheleznyakov-soviet-scienti

Here you go the instigators
https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-april-10-2018-instigators-of-global-war
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:33 - Apr 10 with 1820 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:06 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

Is this the guy Lisa ??

Yes that's the one. I saw it on a twitter feed a few days ago from a scientist that was discussing the sometimes delayed effects of these sorts of chemical weapons that referenced the story although it didn't show that article, same bloke though.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:36 - Apr 10 with 1816 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:47 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

“Tommy, I hate the Daily Mail as much as you do... “

Come and join “ my cult “

https://join.labour.org.uk/

If there was anyone remotely sensible at the top of the party I would vote Labour in a heartbeat as I have a few times before. I just can't stand the extreme wing of either Labour or the Tories, and this government are the most incompetent I can recall. My vote for the LibDems last time was an utter waste of time but I can't vote for either main party in their current form.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:43 - Apr 10 with 1806 viewslondonlisa2001

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 16:08 - Apr 10 by sammylee3

Here you go the instigators
https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-april-10-2018-instigators-of-global-war

Ah, another of those 'everything is the fault of Mossad and the CIA' sites run by idiots for idiots.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:22 - Apr 10 with 1772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 12:36 - Apr 8 by bluey_the_blue

If Israel wanted him dead he would be.

Next bs...

Russian secret service (allegedly) can't kill a 66 year old man with no bodyguards and your saying that mossad can just spirit their way into Damascus and bump Assad off? Who says they haven't tried already and failed?
They want him dead more than anyone else - Syria is their closest and most adversarial neighbour (excepting Egypt in the 1970's).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:25 - Apr 10 with 1768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:12 - Apr 10 by londonlisa2001

B*llocks. How cynical can you get! Corbyn didn't lie to the British people, Boris did.
Are you attacking him for actually wanting to find out the whole truth before wildly firing off allegations that could really harm this country if they remain unproven?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:28 - Apr 10 with 1766 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:58 - Apr 10 by sammylee3

Don't worry they have just done another false flag in Syria using Al Qaeda and a bogus chemical attack likely they filmed years ago. Utter fabrication for Israel and WW3.

Show us on the doll where the nasty Jew touched you...
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:36 - Apr 10 with 1751 viewsHumpty

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:28 - Apr 10 by bluey_the_blue

Heh!
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:38 - Apr 10 with 1746 viewsWarwickHunt

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 15:58 - Apr 10 by sammylee3

You really are completely fûcking barking, howling at the moon mad, aren't you Sammy?
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:44 - Apr 10 with 1735 viewssherpajacob

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:28 - Apr 10 by bluey_the_blue

I thought it was Everton that touched people?

Not all Israelis are Evertonians of course, and criticism of Israel does not mean being anti Everton.

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:45 - Apr 10 with 1734 viewsbluey_the_blue

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:25 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

B*llocks. How cynical can you get! Corbyn didn't lie to the British people, Boris did.
Are you attacking him for actually wanting to find out the whole truth before wildly firing off allegations that could really harm this country if they remain unproven?

Corbyn claimed he only spoke to certain people to aid the peace process.

Everyone involved with the peace process has said that was a crock of shit; Mo Mowlem herself described his interventions as "unhelpful".

So he has lied to the British people.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:46 - Apr 10 with 1733 viewsLeonWasGod

Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:25 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That's true. People can question Corbie's motives, and probably have good justification to given some of his past actions, but he didn't stand up and blatantly lie to the public over this like Boris did. Again.
Russia demands to see daughter of spy on 18:52 - Apr 10 with 1726 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah but Corbyn.

Gotta laugh.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024